Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    It isn't much of an accomplishment to be better then Biden. Thats why Trump is just as bad. He should of won by landslide. Blame liberal media all you want. But Trumps downfall are his rally ramblings and twitter rants that make him look weak. Dude cant take criticism. Which is sad because Biden is going to be rough going.
    Trump has brokered two major peace deals, one in the Middle East and one in the Balkans. But you don’t hear any of it.

He’s continually lowered the amount of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and has not gotten us involved in a foreign war, breaking a streak that goes back to Jimmy Carter.

He’s bolstered the economy and is trusted more with the economy than Biden is, according to polls.

Trumps accomplishments aren’t covered much if at all. The focus is his twitter or how he says things.

Well if you harp on that and that’s how you vote then do you.

I’m more interested in what they actually do and he’s exceeded my expectations.

I couldnt care less if he’s an asshole. He’s blunt, he tells you exactly how he feels. I respect that more than some slick Willie BS. You know exactly where he stands.

The Dems are playing the duality game where they pretend they are one thing but all of their actions point to something else. The entire left is mired in this modus operandi.

I can’t get down with that.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-12-2020 at 10:01 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

Maybe you should take it up with them
    I'm talking to you because you're one of them. I know not everyone is like you.

You put everyone in them same category because you're fearful and scared. This has nothing to do with "nigger" culture as you put it. The fear started centuries ago. It's nobody’s job to make you feel safe if a black person is next to you.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I'm talking to you because you're one of them. I know not everyone is like you.

You put everyone in them same category because you're fearful and scared. This has nothing to do with "nigger" culture as you put it. The fear started centuries ago. It's nobody’s job to make you feel safe if a black person is next to you.
    LOL... you just don’t understand at all what I’m saying.

Nobody is afraid of Ira because his skin is brown.

If some people aRe apprehensive around you BLAME THE NIGGAS WHO KEEP PERPETUATING THE STEREOTYPES.

You won’t even Take that minimum amount of resposibility. It’s too easy to blame the rest of the world

Call your people out. They’re the ones making the everyone else look at you funny.

DemoKKKrats won't even admit that Jacob Blake and George Floyd were pieces of shit. Or that Black Lives Matter are just racist marxist assholes who don't understand crime data or the justice system or common law.

And when it comes to RESULTS, it's not even close. I've compared the data for the Obama/Biden administration and Trump. Trump beats Obama/Biden in every fucking category. Economy, crime, foreign policy, employment, you name it.

Tell me what Biden can do better than Trump. Nothing.

Biden was in government for 47 fucking years and didn't accomplish shit except arresting black people and trying to prevent black kids from going to white schools.

Biden also voted for the Iraq War and Afghan Wars. Biden has taken both sides of practically every issue, meaning he doesn't actually stand for anything. He just does what the polling tells him to do.

Cheer the riots until polls tell you to stop cheering. He's a fraud.

If the media was sucking Trump's dick the way they suck Obama's dick and suck Biden's dick, Trump would be up in the polls by 20 points or more.

When it comes to the pandemic? Biden has plagiarized everything Trump has done.

1. Biden called for coronavirus tests to be free 9 days after Trump had already signed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act that made them free.

2. Biden called for coronavirus testing to be available nationwide 12 days after Trump had already announced that testing was available in all 50 states.

3. Biden called for “cooperation” between the federal government and the states after numerous Democrat governors had already praised Trump for his work with them.

4. Biden announced support for barring entry into the U.S. for individuals who had been to China 2 months after Trump had already announced a travel ban on China and 2 months after Biden called Trump a xenophobe for doing it.

5. Biden called for a CDC team to go into China 50 days after the Trump administration had already taken action.

6. Biden claimed that he called for the Defense Production Act to be used “before anyone,” shortly after Trump had already announced plans to use it.

7. Biden called for someone to be put in charge of handling the coronavirus response 5 weeks after Trump tapped Vice President Mike Pence to lead the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

8. DemoKKKrats claimed Trump had stripped the CDC of its pandemic response team and cut its funding. Both are lies easily debunked by the official CDC Budget Documents proving CDC was fully staffed and funded more than it was during the Obama/Biden administration. But if you google it you get nothing but fake news.

Blithering
    Ignorant
    Demented
    Emasculated
    Nincompoop

Biggest
    Idiot
    Democrats
    Ever
    Nominated

The top 5 states for COVID-19 deaths per capita are demoKKKrat states/districts.

1. New Jersey
    2. Connecticut
    3. Massachusetts
    4. District of Columbia
    5. Rhode Island

Remember when Obama and Biden botched the H1N1 Response?

1. The H1N1 outbreak originated in Mexico. Despite calls from members of Congress to do so, the Obama administration refused to restrict travel with Mexico or close the border. "Closing our nation's borders is not merited here," said Obama’s DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano when a national health emergency was declared.

2. Barack Obama Department of Health and Human Services declared the H1N1 pandemic a "national health emergency" on April 29, 2009, but didn’t declare it a "national emergency" until October--two months after the World Health Organization declared it a pandemic. By then, 1,000 Americans had already died.

3. This failure undoubtedly cost lives. A study by Purdue University scholars published on October 15, 2009 (before Obama declared the national emergency) determined that the H1N1 vaccine would arrive “too late to help most Americans who will be infected during this flu season.” The study determined that the CDC’s planned vaccination campaign would “likely not have a large effect on the total number of people ultimately infected by the pandemic H1N1 influenza virus.”

4. The New York Times noted that the vaccine shortage was caused by delays in the vaccine manufacturing process, and “put [Barack Obama] in exactly the situation he sought to avoid, one in which questions are being raised about the government’s response.”

5. In the United States alone there were over 60 million cases of H1N1, 274,304 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths between April 12, 2009 and April 10, 2010. Corona Virus is 4x as contagious as H1N1. That means Obama and Biden would have infected 240 million people with COVID-19 if they were in charge.

6. What did CNN and all your favorite corporate conglomerate fake news agencies do? Cover it up. Protect Obama and Biden. Not report it.

The ABBOTT

Trump has brokered two major peace deals, one in the Middle East and one in the Balkans. But you don’t hear any of it.

He’s continually lowered the amount of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and has not gotten us involved in a foreign war, breaking a streak that goes back to Jimmy Carter.

He’s bolstered the economy and is trusted more with the economy than Biden is, according to polls.

Trumps accomplishments aren’t covered much if at all. The focus is his twitter or how he says things.

Well if you harp on that and that’s how you vote then do you.

I’m more interested in what they actually do and he’s exceeded my expectations.

I couldnt care less if he’s an asshole. He’s blunt, he tells you exactly how he feels. I respect that more than some slick Willie BS. You know exactly where he stands.

The Dems are playing the duality game where they pretend they are one thing but all of their actions point to something else. The entire left is mired in this modus operandi.

I can’t get down with that.
    Being outsider was advantage to get him elected but a detriment after being elected. These other career politicians and journalist have the advantage on knowing how to ruin your image. Trump thought he was going to be a tough guy with the media and crooked politicians and somehow get by with it. He may underestimated how dirty things in DC are actually
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-12-2020 at 01:26 PM.

If some people aRe apprehensive around you BLAME THE NIGGAS WHO KEEP PERPETUATING THE STEREOTYPES.
    I agree with Ironman. Nicky aren’t you Italian? That’s like saying all Italians are mafia. To me there’s good and bad people in every race. Niggaz as you put it aren’t just those stupid fools who go round shooting people for no apparent reasons. I believe real Niggaz are those who are cool but if push comes to shove they’re able to do something about it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I agree with Ironman. Nicky aren’t you Italian? That’s like saying all Italians are mafia. To me there’s good and bad people in every race. Niggaz as you put it aren’t just those stupid fools who go round shooting people for no apparent reasons. I believe real Niggaz are those who are cool but if push comes to shove they’re able to do something about it?
    That’s exactly what I’m saying. There are good and bad people in every race.

Stop making excuses for the bad people. Stop making excuses for “nigga” culture.

I don’t make excuses for anyone who is mobbed up. They’re not victims. The know the life. And they don’t play victim.

I don’t make excuse for anyone who gets involved with crime or drugs. You chose that path.

You’ll never see me making excuses for somebody who is breaking the law. You’ll never hear me make an excuse for a white man who gets shot by police.

I wouldn’t even know if one did because they don’t report it and nobody cares, even though it happens more.

I don’t make excuse for white trash.

So if Ironman wants to excuse “nigga” culture he can, even though he has been venting about it on wu Corp for about 12 years now.

And it’s ironic because he’s not a part of “nigga” culture. But he’s becoming an apologist for it.

You've literally spend no less than 15 years visiting a nigga culture site anytime you have free time pimp.
    You guys have been complaining about the same shit for a decade now, and you'll have 8 to live max.
    and who cares if someone gets involved in 'crime' and 'drugs' lol. How do you get yourself to care after 28 years of life. 'I WANT EVERYONE TO BE GOOD TODAI' lol smh.
    who cares? why do you care?

{>____<}

That’s exactly what I’m saying. There are good and bad people in every race.

Stop making excuses for the bad people. Stop making excuses for “nigga” culture.

I don’t make excuses for anyone who is mobbed up. They’re not victims. The know the life. And they don’t play victim.

I don’t make excuse for anyone who gets involved with crime or drugs. You chose that path.

You’ll never see me making excuses for somebody who is breaking the law. You’ll never hear me make an excuse for a white man who gets shot by police.

I wouldn’t even know if one did because they don’t report it and nobody cares, even though it happens more.

I don’t make excuse for white trash.

So if Ironman wants to excuse “nigga” culture he can, even though he has been venting about it on wu Corp for about 12 years now.

And it’s ironic because he’s not a part of “nigga” culture. But he’s becoming an apologist for it.
    I've never made excuses for bad people. The problem is certain people get targeted for not being bad, including myself. It's like you've stated, white crime doesn't receive the same air time black crime does so you're in the good light/safe. I constantly have to prove that I'm not a bad person. It's exhausting.

Banned

You asked The question and I gave you the answer.

It’s not the “system” in 2020.

Continuing to blame it contributes to you being “targeted”.

{>____<}

It’s not the “system” in 2020.

Continuing to blame it contributes to you being “targeted”.
    It's not my job/responsibility to apologize for other people's behavior to make others feel safe. This is the point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    It's not my job/responsibility to apologize for other people's behavior to make others feel safe. This is the point.
    Yea we all feel that way getting blame for things we didn’t do

Maybe you aren't making excuses for other people's bad behavior.

But I'm sick of corrupt politicians who only got into politics because she sucked an old married man's dick, such as Kamala Harris, going out there and promoting the riots and telling people like Jacob Blake she is PROUD of him. Proud of a man who broke into a black woman's house, sexually assaulted her in front of her black children, and then tried to kill police when they came to rescue the black woman and her black children. And some morons here want someone like that to be Vice President. Heck, Joe Biden is so incompetent he's now promoting the ticket as the "Harris-Biden" administration. So a cock sucking whore bitch who is Proud of black men who break into black women's homes and sexually assault black women might be your next President while Joe Biden sits in a wheelchair in the corner and shits his diapers. And she promotes these riots, so don't pretend like they magically go away when she is elected. Those rioting assholes will be mobilized anytime Kamala kneepads Harris finds it politically expedient to do so.

It's amazing how much corruption Joe Biden got away with in Ukraine. You FRAUDS tried to impeach Trump merely for investigating this.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/joe-bi...enko-released/

Leaked phone conversations between Joe Biden and then-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko have been made public by a Ukrainian lawmaker.

Edited recordings of the calls were played at a news conference Tuesday in Kiev by Andriy Derkach, who has claimed he has proof showing that Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas company that employed Biden’s son Hunter Biden, paid then-Vice President Joe Biden $900,000 in lobbying fees.

Why was Joe Biden illegally lobbying for foreign companies while he was Vice President of the United States?

He's a crook. And that's illegal. You cannot serve as vice president and also serve as a lobbyist for a foreign company and accept bribe money.

NEW BIDEN AUDIO TAPE RELEASED IN UKRAINE Shows VP Trashing Incoming Trump Admin To Foreign Leader, Says He’ll Stay Involved In Ukraine After Inauguration, Discusses Jointly Damaging Trump https://creativedestructionmedia.com...amaging-trump/

Why vote for Biden? You'd have to impeach him on Day 1.

1. Illegally using government office position to enrich his crackhead son in Ukraine.

2. Illegally overthrowing the democratically elected President of Ukraine in collusion with the CIA. Refer to leaked Nuland phone calls, $4 billion spent to fund protests in Kiev, etc.

3. Illegally extorted the president of Ukraine to get the prosecutor investigating his son's corrupt company in Ukraine fired. Used Congressional approved $1 billion in U.S. backed loan guarantees as leverage. Illegal.

4. Illegally promised to stay involved in Ukraine even after he was out of office. Illegal.

5. Illegally colluded with Ukraine to try to damage and sabotage the incoming elected President of the United States.

6. Illegally lobbying for foreign companies while also serving as Vice President of American People, an illegal conflict of interests. And was Joe Biden legally licensed and registered as a lobbyist? This is what you frauds tried to arrest Paul Manafort for, no? But here you have Joe Biden illegally acting as a lobbyist.

It's amazing how demoKKKrats are all above the law.

DemoKKKRats run the entire bureaucracy. It's not even close.

90%-95% of every Federal Agency is staffed with demoKKKrats. That's why it is absolutely dangerous to elect demoKKKrat politicians because it creates a UNIPARTY system. Totalitarianism. If you truly want CHECKS AND BALANCES then you must vote for Republicans. All the bureaucracies are staffed with demoKKKrats who attempt to undermine Republican elected officials.

When 97% of the DOJ is all demoKKKrats, then of course you're not going to see charges brought against corrupt demoKKKrat politicians. They get away with everything because they OWN the Department of Justice.

You don't think it has anything to do with republicans threatening to get rid of their jobs for clout?
    How do you find yourself getting this passionate about this stuff at your age?

who cares? literally, who cares? Either the government gives you some shit or it doesn't. I'm trying to get some shit. If I don't get it, cool.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

who cares? literally, who cares? Either the government gives you some shit or it doesn't. I'm trying to get some shit. If I don't get it, cool.
    This is a very important election and historical. The question is will Trump prevail due to the ongoing issues plaguing America.