Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

I can't think of many things you should care MORE about than who has power over you and how powerful/corrupt your government becomes. People fought wars over this stuff and you're smoking dope and saying "who cares." Well, I care. You can go back and watch NBA or something.

Covering up for Joe Biden's crimes:

YouTube Deletes Biden Collusion Recordings From Ukraine
    https://creativedestructionmedia.com...-from-ukraine/

If this were a Republican it would have been front page news yesterday.

Joe Biden's corruption in Ukraine alone disqualifies him from the presidency and should have him in a prison cell. He violated at least 6 laws that I listed above. If you want me to cite the Federal codes for the laws he violated, I will.

The TRUTH about COVID-19 is being censored. And all the evidence of Joe Biden's crimes are being censored. But but but but but but "who cares"? Just put your mask on, put your head down, and watch Lebron James dribble in between bong rips!

The ABBOTT

Things don't real change that much based on who is the President. Is there anyone here whose life has changed dramatically between the power exchange of democrats to Republicans. Its basically been a back and forth Reagan/Clinton/Bush/Obama for 40 years and the same people bitch about the same shit thewhole time. So why even care to a point thay you are blaming a politcal party for all of society's problems. They are just fucking pawns for the elite anyways.

Banned

Well for the first time since Jimmy Carter’s presidency we haven’t gotten engaged in a foreign war and Trump has brokered 3 major peace deals in turbulent areas of the world, so I see that as very good.

Lowering taxes is good, getting rid of that ridiculous penalty is good, managing a booming economy is good.

I would agree with your sentiment somewhat if there werent media backed MarxistS who have been terrorizing Americans businesses and cities, attacked federal property, the police’s existence, etc.

Yea if none of that was happening I might understand that viewpoint.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-18-2020 at 11:57 AM.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Well for the first time since Jimmy Carter’s presidency we haven’t gotten engaged in a foreign war and Trump has brokered 3 major peace deals in turbulent areas of the world, so I see that as very good.

Lowering taxes is good, getting rid of that ridiculous penalty is good, managing a booming economy is good.

I would agree with your sentiment somewhat if there werent media backed MarxistS who have been terrorizing Americans businesses and cities, attacked federal property, the police’s existence, etc.

So shouldn't Trump be like his idol Putin and put these rioters in check. Nope blame the mayor or governor. Pass that shit down the line even though he got highest authority. If the rioters were trying to make him look weak they succeeded.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-18-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    So shouldn't Trump be like his idol Putin and put these rioters in check. Nope blame the mayor or governor. Pass that shit down the line even though he got highest authority. If the rioters were trying to make him look weak they succeeded.
    We are a federalist union which means it’s up to states and local government to control their district.

Obviously in Portland, the DA and Mayor are corrupt and they weren’t charging these people so he did the best thing which was deputize state police so they could bring fed charges.

The DHS has been involved and more charges are coming.

The last thing he need to do was use the Insurrection Act. No need for all that.

This is really just an issue of local governance not doing their jobs.

Barr has been looking into charging Wheeler and Durkin and if that’s even legal and if there’s even a charge.

Trump has definitely not sat back idling about. But he has resisted the urge of playing dictator, which is good.

Infiltrate the left and it’s corruption. That’s what this is about. Might as well consider it the mafia.

The ABBOTT

I think what I was asking is, no matter who is in office, has it had a dramatic affect on your daily life. Then like your cult leaders instruct you, i get a bunch of lines on why Trump is king and other party is bad. I dont care about peace treaty in some other country, the economy is not boomin right now, lowering taxes only works if you government spending also lowers. Which it hasn't and is why he added 6 trillion in debt in less then 4 years

Banned

I think what I was asking is, no matter who is in office, has it had a dramatic affect on your daily life. Then like your cult leaders instruct you, i get a bunch of lines on why Trump is king and other party is bad. I dont care about peace treaty in some other country, the economy is not boomin right now, lowering taxes only works if you government spending also lowers. Which it hasn't and is why he added 6 trillion in debt in less then 4 years
    Lol nobody’s my king bruh.

Government spending has gone up and up and up. I don’t personally agree with it but it’s what it is.

Trump has exceeded my expectations. He’s not without his flaws.

I get it you’re cynical about politics in general. I think most people are.

I’m not registered under any party, but I do vote most elections, federal and state.

To answer your question, no it hasn’t had any MAJOR affect nor should it, but these leftist riots and what they want to do could have a major affect, so I’m not on that.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-18-2020 at 05:35 PM.

The ABBOTT

That was the point i was trying to make. Why care so much if things never change. You should vote and stay informed, but people think if Trump wins or losses that suddenly things will be much better or worse. Your life wont change too much.

With that being said, why do people care so much, I almost wonder if some people lives have become so easy that they have time to sit around and ponder all these radical conspiracy theories and get obsessed with the thought of "if we could only get rid of all the republicans and or democrats in office we would be living in a Utopia right now. I think they would be sadly disappointed.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-18-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Banned

That was the point i was trying to make. Why care so much if things never change. You should vote and stay informed, but people think if Trump wins or losses that suddenly things will be much better or worse. Your life wont change too much.

With that being said, why do people care so much, I almost wonder if some people lives have become so easy that they have time to sit around and ponder all these radical conspiracy theories and get obsessed with the thought of "if we could only get rid of all the republicans/democrats in office we would be living in a Utopia right now. I think they would be sadly disappointed.
    I don’t share the same cynicism when it comes to voting, especially in local elections. Politics is like anything else. It’s reality show entertainment and sports combined into one.

Social media and the growth of media in general has made everything sensationalized Because people are chasing ratings and clicks.

I’m not really into politics like that. I follow what’s going on generally.

The riots and the leftist movement that is noticeable has probably made me pay more attention. It’s entertaining and it’s real because it’s affected people I know and I’ve seen it. It’s real.

Plus I’ve had leftist professors in college and it’s something I experienced personally.

But I’ll never be someone who’s like “who cares”, because it’s relevant, the decisions these people make do change things. Maybe not immediately all at once but slowly over time. Just look at this critical race theory nonsense that has slowly permeated Americans culture.

The ABBOTT

Good points. For me and most people, family, friends, job, hobbies, are main focus. It just seems that more than ever people are making politics their identity. I think it started with Obama, but Trump people have taken it to another level. I can't go anywhere without seeing Trump flags, hats, shirts etc. This is a new phenomenon, I just think its sad to devote that much of your self to political figure.

Banned

Good points. For me and most people, family, friends, job, hobbies, are main focus. It just seems that more than ever people are making politics their identity. I think it started with Obama, but Trump people have taken it to another level. I can't go anywhere without seeing Trump flags, hats, shirts etc. This is a new phenomenon, I just think its sad to devote that much of your self to political figure.
    The intensity of Trump support has a direct correlation to the way he has been treated for 4 years.

The MSM has almost turned him into a sympathetic figure because of their hatred.

And the riots and the dem support of BLM racism and marxism, well that was the dumbest mistake they could have made.

I guess they must have felt desperate but more likely they’ve let these types infiltrate their party.

The ABBOTT

The intensity of Trump support has a direct correlation to the way he has been treated for 4 years.

The MSM has almost turned him into a sympathetic figure because of their hatred.

And the riots and the dem support of BLM racism and marxism, well that was the dumbest mistake they could have made.

I guess they must have felt desperate but more likely they’ve let these types infiltrate their party.
    Dems need black voters to be motivated to win. Recent history show Obama and Bill Clinton were very popular with black voters. So if you don't have a candidate who can motivate blacks to vote for them. Motivate them with the thought that Trump and Republicans are responsible for their injustice.

But Trump could have done a better job trying to convince black voters he is on their side. Dont align yourself with these MAGA hillbillys. Its a bad look.

I have not read agreements related to Middle-East, but the Balkans one is a more of a letter of understanding than a real agreement.

Anyhow, Trump has not started a war. Things are more or less calm in the Middle-East, Ukraine and other places.

Banned

Dems need black voters to be motivated to win. Recent history show Obama and Bill Clinton were very popular with black voters. So if you don't have a candidate who can motivate blacks to vote for them. Motivate them with the thought that Trump and Republicans are responsible for their injustice.

But Trump could have done a better job trying to convince black voters he is on their side. Dont align yourself with these MAGA hillbillys. Its a bad look.
    I’ve never met a MAGA hillbilly. This notion of some toothless southerner, I don’t know that’s more of a media creation. I know a lot of People who like Trump and to be honest most are just working class people who own homes and have families or businesses, union workers, tradesmen, etc.

Yea he definitely has an opportunity with black voters. His support with them has increased.

The ABBOTT

That could be a cause of where you live are who you associate with. I know Trump supporters who won't even admit to it because of some of the poor,ignorant, rural folk who identify with it. A Trump republican is seen in a way different light than a Bush/McCain/Romney republican. Not just by dems but independents and his own party.