Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

I'm upset because this phony pandemic scare drill has cost 13 million people their jobs, put thousands of businesses out of business, and made millions of people miserable the last 6 months all over something that won't even kill you unless you have at least 2 or 3 other commorbities. And I'm upset because black Americans pretend cry racism while black Africans are test subjects for vaccines that already paralyzed nearly 50,000 people in another country. I think about the LIVING HELL that someone feels being PARALYZED because Bill Gates fed them an oral polio vaccine and ruined their entire lives. The living hell that only sexual assaulting rapists like Jacob Blake actually deserve. Yet so many phonies only care about Jacob Blake. Fuck him.

Someone's going to be the first human test subjects. I nominate you.

1. Black man breaks into black woman's house.

2. Black man sexually assaults black woman in front of her black children.

3. Black woman who is victim calls white police officers to rescue her.

4. Black man who sexually assaulted black woman tries to fight white police officers who tried to rescue her.

5. Black man tries to kill white police officers there to rescue a black woman

6. Somewhere else, black men are getting high, doing drugs, smoking blunts, drinking 40s not protecting black women.

7. White officers must shoot black criminal since he only wants to sexually assault women and fight police officers and reach for knife.

8. Weak black men who were smoking blunts and drinking 40's not protecting black women and black children call white police officers racist.

9. Communists who don't really care about black people at all use it as an excuse to riot and push communism.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-02-2020 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Somewhere else, black men are smoking blunts, drinking 40s not protecting black women

Shaolin Master

Shaolin Master

{>____<}

I'm upset because this phony pandemic scare drill has cost 13 million people their jobs, put thousands of businesses out of business, and made millions of people miserable the last 6 months all over something that won't even kill you unless you have at least 2 or 3 other commorbities. And I'm upset because black Americans pretend cry racism while black Africans are test subjects for vaccines that already paralyzed nearly 50,000 people in another country. I think about the LIVING HELL that someone feels being PARALYZED because Bill Gates fed them an oral polio vaccine and ruined their entire lives. The living hell that only sexual assaulting rapists like Jacob Blake actually deserve. Yet so many phonies only care about Jacob Blake. Fuck him.

Someone's going to be the first human test subjects. I nominate you.
    The cops were called on him. That's not my point in regards to you. There's a world out there, Sense. Yes, we're in a global pandemic but black people/issues shouldn't be on your mind 24/7.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The cops were called on him. That's not my point in regards to you. There's a world out there, Sense. Yes, we're in a global pandemic but black people/issues shouldn't be on your mind 24/7.
    I get you. I put the shit on pause sometimes to bring my blood pressure down. It's not bad enough that I've begun listening to Rza meditation songs....yet. LOL

Banned

It probably wouldn’t be if it wasn’t plastered everywhere and forced down everyone’s throat.

Yea you’re right. Black issues should mainly be handled by black people, but unfortunately, everyone else gets blame for it.

And now your BLM bigots trying to tell white people how we should be? How we should act?

Lol. Trust me white People don’t wanna deal with the problems in your community. We have our own.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    It probably wouldn’t be if it wasn’t plastered everywhere and forced down everyone’s throat.

Yea you’re right. Black issues should mainly be handled by black people, but unfortunately, everyone else gets blame for it.

And now your BLM bigots trying to tell white people how we should be? How we should act?

Lol. Trust me white People don’t wanna deal with the problems in your community. We have our own.
    There's no need to troll. Calm down. You and Sense-A are the same. You assume that I'm a protester/rioters when I'm not.

I have a full-time time job and a family so what's your problem?

Half the USA population, including most of your favorite rappers, have been having one long, drawn out, conspiracy conspired, childish public tantrum for 4 years now. You can't accept the outcome of a democratic election that you lost. I see millions of demoKKKrats putting pink pussy hats on and screaming at the fucking sky and making baseless accusations about Russians, Ukraine, Rape, Racism, and everything else. DemoKKKrats are purely deluded from their excessive pot smoking and drugs. You can show them videos and evidence and data and they don't want to look at it. They'd rather burn the fucking country down than just accept the fucking fact that we didn't want your bitch candidate Hillary Clinton to be our president.

And yet I'm treated like I am the one acting irrational or being unhinged.

Let's have a little psychiatrist examination. What did Trump do to you that hurt your feelings so much? Be specific. Which law? Which policy? What is the true root of a demoKKKrat's anger besides being mad that criminals of all races are not allowed to beat up police officers of the law?

{>____<}

Half the USA population, including most of your favorite rappers, have been having one long, drawn out, conspiracy conspired, childish public tantrum for 4 years now. You can't accept the outcome of a democratic election that you lost. I see millions of demoKKKrats putting pink pussy hats on and screaming at the fucking sky and making baseless accusations about Russians, Ukraine, Rape, Racism, and everything else. DemoKKKrats are purely deluded from their excessive pot smoking and drugs. You can show them videos and evidence and data and they don't want to look at it. They'd rather burn the fucking country down than just accept the fucking fact that we didn't want your bitch candidate Hillary Clinton to be our president.

And yet I'm treated like I am the one acting irrational or being unhinged.

Let's have a little psychiatrist examination. What did Trump do to you that hurt your feelings so much? Be specific. Which law? Which policy? What is the true root of a demoKKKrat's anger besides being mad that criminals of all races are not allowed to beat up police officers of the law?
    Lol. What're you rambling about? I'm not even a Democrat. I lead more to the conservative side mixed with a little liberalism. I didn't vote for a president in 2016 and I won't vote for one in 2020.

I'm assuming since I'm black you assume I'm some animal. What did you achieve in life?

I don't really know anything about your personal politics. I didn't even know you were black. Obviously, some of the things I said don't apply to you then.

I doubt you were one of the people wearing a pink pussy hat and screaming at the sky.

Perhaps you are independent or not really taking a side.

I'm too used to battling groupthink. Since when did it become cool to regurgitate CNN and MSNBC in the first place? Hip Hop to me was always about rebellion and challenging the system, not Jay-Z and Beyonce shilling for Hillary Clinton.

Black people who vote demoKKKrat every 2 years for the last 50 fucking years since DemoKKKrat Lyndon Johnson was president and calling black Americans N****s and then complain every fucking year really are irrelevant to me. Then change how you vote. Or tell me why Trump becoming president suddenly made him the evil white supremacist boogie man racist when Method Man had him doing skits on his album 20 years ago. The shit doesn't even make sense.

Banned

There's no need to troll. Calm down. You and Sense-A are the same. You assume that I'm a protester/rioters when I'm not.

I have a full-time time job and a family so what's your problem?
    You proposed a question and I answered it.

The only trolling going on is extremist Marxist hate groups who have been violently trolling the US for 3 months.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Holy shit lmao. Campaign ad of the century.

They would have had a better chance at winning if they ran Farrakhan or Biden supporter Richard Spencer.

I’m serious. They might as well go full blown radical.

LOL. The Hillary cackle at the end is the icing on the cake. Fucking golden.

Where is Willie Brown's tramp Kamala anyways? They've been hiding the witch since the DNC Convention. They realized she doesn't poll well and even black Americans hate her guts. They hide her behind the curtain since she started polling terribly.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-06-2020 at 08:05 AM.