Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Banned

Lefty’s very desperate. Shits blown up in their face regardless they win or lose.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    RUSSIA!!!! Thanks for admitting you still have NOTHING on Trump. Fake conspiracy theories about RUSSIA!!!

"The 1980's called. They want their foreign policy back." - Barack Hussein Obama 2012 making fun of people with Russia conspiracy theories after he was caught on a hot mic making promises to Russia to do favors for them after the election.

You should listen to your homeboy Hussein Obama and take your hateful xenophobia of Russians back to 1982.

Now, for REAL scandals.

Video Report: Diary Of Joe Biden’s Daughter Alleges Years Of Sexual Molestation
    https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-s...-joe-as-child/

Underage Images On Hunter’s Hard Drive Belonged To Biden Family Member
    https://nationalfile.com/report-unde...family-member/

Inside Source Alleges Underage Photos Found On Hunter’s Laptop Were of a Member of The Biden Family
    https://www.revolver.news/2020/10/hu...family-member/

Twitter and all major social media and big tech companies are censoring all reports and details of the Hunter Biden laptop and the leaked Ashley Biden diary.

Also, a leaked conversation between Hunter and his father about his smoking crack and walking around naked in front of young kids.

The FBI is a demoKKKrat Party controlled agency. Trump will likely fire FBI Director Christopher Wray this week because he is actively trying to cover it all up. The FBI has possession of the hard drive and is refusing to investigate or report any of this.

Trump Will Move to ‘Immediately Fire’ FBI Director Chris Wray, CIA Head & Def Sec If Reelected
    https://www.axios.com/trump-firing-w...985767c71.html

I told you all in the Welcome To Hell thread that as you move up the hierarchy of the deep state and the one world government, the leaders are all cultists, devil worshipers, and pedophiles. This is just the tip of the ice berg.

Obama and Biden were trafficking children. Even the Washington Post and AP reported it. Children were being trafficked out of Haiti and the Clintons are implicated. Epstein. Joe Biden taking showers naked with his daughters.

Joe Biden goes into hiding before each debate. He gets transfusions and gets pumped with dementia drugs. After each debate, he crashes, has a come down from the drugs, and returns to severe senility.

Video: Senile Biden Thinks He’s Running Against “George” https://t.co/Zzt2brIaYS

Joe Biden’s brain failed again, as he couldn’t remember who the President is, instead calling him “George”.

Watch his wife saying Trump under her breath 3 times. https://twitter.com/vincebrown63/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Program Biden crashed. He failed back to a 20 year old backup there for a few seconds. https://t.co/7e6Io5TMnd

How many of you pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists still deny your 78 year old pedo uncle Joe Biden is senile?
    https://mashable.com/article/qanon-c...y-theory-help/

Bwahahahhahahhaha

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.

For once he's telling the truth.

The ABBOTT

This was 60 years ago. Things never change, black people never realize Dems scheme.

{>____<}

This is why I'm independent. They're are pros and cons on both sides (Dems and Reps)
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is why I'm independent. They're are pros and cons on both sides (Dems and Reps)
    I’d say most people on this site are independent including myself

I think it's about time for some bets and dares, gents.

I think Trump's gonna win. Is there any despicable act you degenerates want me to tape if I get it wrong? I WAS gonna hit the record button on me sensually whispering my dreams with some soothing white noise in the background for all of you to fall asleep to but I take it that's off the table now

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST PROPOSITION.

I'm also expecting some quid pro quo here guys

Retired.

The ABBOTT

The state I live in, is only one of two states that divides their electoral votes. Trump is actually campaiging here this week in hopes he doesn't lose one of those votes, the state has voted Republican every year for 50 plus years. Only exception was Obama got one of three votes in 2008. I would say that would be concerning if I was a Trump supporter

Shaolin Master

What is the other state that does this? I had no idea this was a thing tbh.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    What is the other state that does this? I had no idea this was a thing tbh.
    Maine and Nebraska are the two states.

Thanks!
    Retired.

Trump's doing 5+ campaign rallies per day. Biden just hides in his basement. Biden doesn't even deserve to win. I don't like the laziness. He thinks the corporate fake news media cartel can just run his campaign for him while he sits in his diapers like a lazy geeze.

Live: Trump speaks at a 'Make America Great Again Victory Rally' in Nebraska

The two most accurate polls from 2016 have Trump and Biden neck and neck.

Trump's up in most of the battlegrounds.

Not only does Joe Biden deserve to lose because of his lazy campaign and the sense of privilege after milking a political position for 43 fucking years, but his supporting base doesn't deserve a presidential election win either. They never accepted the outcome of the 2016 election. I don't like sore losers. They remind me of Deontay Wilder fans. And I don't like all the lies. The phony Russia collusion conspiracy theories. Falsely calling Bret Kavanaugh a rapist. The hoax impeachment for crimes we now know Joe Biden committed. The burning and looting and riots and hatred against police and the anti-whitey racism and knockout games punching Jews and all the violence and perversion about make believe genders and just all out delusion and hysteria about a weak virus that is so weak most don't even know they have it.

So for all these reasons, demoKKKRats have really become pussies in the last 4 years and lived dishonestly, dishonorably, and lost all sense of reality and truth. Nihilistic drug induced hysteria and inability to acknowledge reality or tell fact from fiction. Complete abandonment of the scientific method and all reason and logic.

I am not sure Trump will win or Biden will win. I don't fully trust the American population at large. I want to believe most people are good but sometimes the pathway to hell is paved with good intentions.

No matter who wins, I'm going to remain productive and I'm going set goals, reach goals and do well no matter what. I don't understand why people let an election decide their happiness or misery in life. DemoKKKrats have thrown a tantrum for four years.

Look at it this way. I always knew Obama was an affirmative action Fraud bitch who grew up a gay muslim in the rich part of Jakarta with a house servant. I didn't scream at the sky or put a pink pussy hat on when he won. I knew Romney was a jackass and didn't weep when Romney lost. I actually just focused on my own self and got a whole lot down from 2009 to 2016. Made lots of advancements career wise. Got a graduate degree. Made money. Had children. I advise anyone else to just focus on your own goals and don't hinge your entire mood and happiness on who wins an election. If anything, you should be trying to reduce the power of a president and Federal government so they have less power over you.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-27-2020 at 08:25 PM.

I was opposed to Bush, didn't vote for either Bush or Kerry, supported Ron Paul instead of Obama or McCain, voted for Romney over Obama, and now support Trump.

I'm not sure if I like Trump so much as I love seeing the miserable people who hate him so much going full retard commie in reaction to everything he does or says. Also the attempted coup against him by the deep state proves to me that the shadow government is real and Federal government is more corrupt than I had originally imagined. Reality is even stranger than a George Orwell 1984.

My motto is Republicans are bad, but demoKKKRats are worse.

But I'm mostly Constitutionalist limited enumerated powers limited government and low taxation and believe in balancing a budget. I want to pay government the least amount of money possible and be able to buy ammo and a rifle at the hardware store.

As soon as Republicans put up another McCain or Romney then I'm shrugging off both parties again.

The demoKKKRats got nothing to offer a person like me. I don't want your welfare or all your make believe free stuff or your high taxes or race wars or foreign wars or bullshit government benevolence. I don't want fucking frauds lying to me and telling me they are going to save the planet from climate crisis and other con artist bullshit. What does the DemoKKKrat Party have to offer Sense-A? I don't want abortions. I don't want a transgender sex change operation. I don't want your section 8 slum. I don't want a food stamp. I don't want your bronze plan with the $7,000 deductible. I don't want to pay for all the third world migrants to come here and take the resources I want for my children. I don't want to listen to a tramp like Kamala cackling or Hillary Clinton being a bitch. I don't want to be lectured by do nothing never worked a real job phony fake black American frauds like Obama who never even grew up in a black neighborhood in this country or even hung around black people. I don't like all the FRAUD in the demoKKKRat party. The lies and hoaxes and corporate propaganda. The selective enforcement of the law, which is tyranny. When the law doesn't equally apply to everyone then you have the equivalent of racism and discrimination.

In fact, the demoKKKrat party has taken such a radical, anti American stance on every policy position that I'm convinced the party has been taken over or is controlled by foreign adversaries.

What has Trump ACTUALLY done, policy wise, that deserves the irrational hatred, riots, sky screaming, tantrums, phony impeachments, propaganda, lies, slander, etc.? Name a piece of legislation Trump signed that made you so mad and explain why. Anything? Or is all your rage against Trump just programmed propagandist controlled emotional hate fed to you by CNN?

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    The state I live in, is only one of two states that divides their electoral votes. Trump is actually campaiging here this week in hopes he doesn't lose one of those votes, the state has voted Republican every year for 50 plus years. Only exception was Obama got one of three votes in 2008. I would say that would be concerning if I was a Trump supporter

It's only 1 electoral college vote. It's not that important. Trump needs to just win Florida and Michigan and Arizona. He's less at risk in NE, GA, NC, OH.

And if Trump wins PA and FL and AZ then I think it's going to be an early good night for Joe Bye-Done. But I think Trump can lose any of those three or all three.

In fact, If Trump loses Florida then I think he's done for. He could still win PA and WI to make up for it, but damn that's gonna be tough.

If Trump loses AZ then he needs to win PA or WI or MN to make up for it.