Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I do believe the virus is bio-engineered so research from there why this is happening.
    Never go full Dean Koontz.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

Don't believe everything you hear. I do believe the virus is bio-engineered so research from there why this is happening.
    China created and then released the virus?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

is tsa ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    There is a retired Army Colonel who believes it's an engineered bio weapon and it escaped a lab which isnt far fetched, considering I think it was 2015/2016 Canadian customs caught some Chinese lab tech transporting samples of stuff like smallpox and SARS.
    I hadn't heard about that, thanks for mentioning it here.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    looks like dude did some hands on research on that one

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Haha I think that guy was originally from Uganda or something and a state rep for New Hampshire. Subaru Liberals in New England are pretty insane and do things like vote people like him into office.

Just imagine when they finally figure out Africans + Arabs literally execute homosexuals in their homelands for sport, could care less about feminism, and Latinos/Hispanics are by default Catholic, traditional and deeply conservative with their world view.
    lol Subaru liberals. Subaru Karen loves her little boutique with a side of antiques all while carrying an authentic java from Bean There Dunk That, one of those super creative small businesses.

Banned

Not gonna lie, when I retire I might end up a few miles from one of those NE - gift shop towns near the coast or the mountains. Growing up my cousins lived one town over from a huge tourist destination in NH. Their house was like something from a fictional childrens novel. One side a rushing river coming down through the White Mountains, <house> , other side was decommisioned train tracks (tourist leaf peeper train) and a swamp. They had a barn w/ horses at one point and a few gardens. Plus the trestle bridge 1/4 mile before their place. That was the swim spot, and a notorious one. My cousins and I impressed or scared campers from Mass/Jerz playing train chicken or jumping from diff levels. However it was a starting point for a 3 - 5 mi. river trip using large tracktor inflatable tubes they'd sell for $1.50 at the general stores in the 90's.

Basically, you should impregnate your Snooki and move to New Hampshire before Cali or the Tri-State ruins it.

It’s too cold up there for me. Too much snow too much winter.

If I go anywhere, which I probably won’t but it’ll be rural Ohio or Kentucky. Never been to Kentucky but I hear the Lexington area bluegrass is stunning.

Shaolin Master

Did Joe Biden just lose the election? That sounded really insulting to anyone who is black.

I'm not black. But if I was and this old geezer just tried to make my color an issue if I don't like him and said it to my face and tried to revoke black cards I'd probably check him really quick on that kind of bullshit.

I never quite understood the psychological hold the demoKKKrat party has on black Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post

Oh shit! Wait until Charlamagne the 5' 6 manlet tweets this out to the blacktwitterverse
    never elect a man with a suicidal comb over