Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Biden tries too hard to come across as a textbook president but just ends up looking like a creep lol.

I cannot wait until Donald Trump is gone as president. The Trump novelty has worn off, now he’s just annoying AF.

Why do I get the feeling that the protests and riots will somehow benefit Trump

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Doesn’t even matter. The Dems and the radical left are so far gone that rational people just can’t find how they would benefit from their leadership.

But this will definitely be a violent summer and fall. This was just one phase. This is an all or nothing moment for them. I wouldn’t be surprised to see all football cancelled so as not to distract people. Or at the very least harassment at public events like that if they do happen.

{>____<}

I don't have the words to express what's going on. There's a certain feeling in the air now. I think at this moment we have to live our lives one day at a time until life gets better. It's just unfortunate that COVID-19 exists and a man was killed.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

lmao @ trash celebrities paying for the bail of looters to get out of jail.

well what do you expect from a guy who voiced a character in 'Trolls'

The protest is spreading to other countries now. 5,000 people came out in Amsterdam today to protest. also in Berlin, London, Toronto & smaller cities

Shaolin Master

Not that if affects the wankers on here, but the UK banned sex until the virus calms down.

Shaolin Master

lmao

In order to check the spread of the coronavirus, England has made sex between people from different households illegal. The new law, which comes into effect from 11:30 am local time on Monday, also bans overnight stay at any place other than one's home. Those caught flouting the ban will have to pay a fine of $124, which if paid within 14 days, will be reduced to $62.

dire times for cucks

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    The protest is spreading to other countries now. 5,000 people came out in Amsterdam today to protest. also in Berlin, London, Toronto & smaller cities
    I don't get why people in Europe are protesting. To me it seems like they are doing it because its the cool thing to do and Europeans just love following in American footsteps. If people are protesting human rights then they should be out and protesting China first and foremost.

I don't get why people in Europe are protesting. To me it seems like they are doing it because its the cool thing to do and Europeans just love following in American footsteps. If people are protesting human rights then they should be out and protesting China first and foremost.
    Agreed. But I get it, London has a huge black population and China is covered far less in the UK media.

(Quoting you but only speaking in general)

Because they will. Throwing bricks through innocent people's windows, robbing stores, setting buildings on fire isn't any kind of justice. How many more people have now been victimized?

Justice would be all the evidence being collected, a suspect arrested for a crime, a trial takes place, jury of your peers (fellow impartial citizens) you sentence that criminal to the legislated sentence guidelines. proven Guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Due Process.

Justice is not stealing big screen tv's. Not throwing bricks through windows. That's just low IQ vandals who will never be in charge of government or be in any leadership position other than petty block gangs.

Most Americans DO believe in law and order. They are married, or have families, children they are protecting, honest jobs. We have an organized justice system however flawed it certainly is.

People are murdered EVERY single day. People just like George Floyd. Do you give a fuck about them? Probably not. Me neither. I can't spend my entire life grieving for every victim of every crime, or acting up like an emotional bitch about it. I do want justice to prevail though. The police officer being arrested, incarcerated, and standing trial is taking place. Yes I try to enact change, but through the system, via the courts, via the law, via representation, via government lobbying and interaction, letters to representatives, attendance to council meetings. Not by throwing bricks like a angry incel. Why don't people who don't like the police become police? Show us all how it's done. Who wants to be a police officer? anybody? It's a shitty job.

Police have actually killed more white people in confrontations and arrests. Where's the media coverage? Why not burn down a block? Most blacks are killed by blacks. Most whites are killed by whites.

What do the rioters think they are going to accomplish? You proved you are criminals, you're violent, you're angry, you vandalize private property. Rioters show me they are no better than that white police officer in Minneapolis. You're just as angry. Just as violent. Just as hateful. You look like anorexic transgender metrosexual bisexuals. Your actions will lead to MORE police, MORE police funding, more laws, more authority, more restriction, more rules, more assaults on the 2nd amendment, and COMPLETELY backfire. DemoKKKrat leaders are USING YOU. They will pretend to back you, then shake hands with demoKKKrat police unions, increase their pay, increase their ranks, increase the police force, and raise taxes to give higher pay and higher benefits to police officers. The same DemoKKKrats who are cheering you on. They're looking at the end game. You're just emotional and thinking short term.

George Floyd was killed by a police officer who belongs to a DemoKKKrat police union, with a black demoKKKrat police chief, with a demoKKKrat city council, with a demoKKKrat city mayor, under a demoKKKrat Governor in a blue demoKKKrat state that voted for Obama twice and Hillary (LOL). And somehow half the morons will still blame this on Trump and Republicans, who had NOTHING to do with it. Keep your bitchfest metrosexual marxist commie "anti"faggot riots the fuck out of my Republican states. Why don't you hold your own demoKKKrat leaders responsible? And don't forget to change Joe Biden's diaper and keep his crackhead son's glass dick filled.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-01-2020 at 08:54 PM.

That's a goofy take.