Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

The ABBOTT

It's sad that this circus is paraded as democracy.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Game over for the Bidens.
    Retired.

Banned

The long the left continues this ridiculous game of trying to cover up formBiden being corrupt the worse the consequences.

Everyone knew this guy was a mook. And everyone know Harris is despised.

The funniest part of it all was all the zombies going along with it. All of a sudden nothing mattered besides winning.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Brennan, Clapper, Hayden and 50 former intel agency spooks all signed some letter which tries to sell the idea that Hunter's laptop revelations are a Russian disinfo campaign. LOL no one is buying their bullshit at this point. They are lucky they aren't hanging from street lamps (at least yet).
    The fact that they tried to manufacture the Russian collusion on top of covering this up, blatanly, it’s desperate.

I don’t care which “side” anyone is on, because I don’t have a true side, this is corruption at highEat levels that’s being ignored.

That party is sick right now. It’s infected. I don’t see how any reasonable american Can cast a vote for that shit show.

The ABBOTT

Biden and Trump are both shiesty crooks however trump is the lone fucking loonball here. Trump just ain’t right in the noggin.

All his sexual diseases and drug taking have fucked with his head and he’s just auto piloting his way through a demented cruise where he just does and says whatever comes to his thick skull.

The only redeeming factor trump has it that he makes me laugh with all the dumb shit he does.

Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    Biden and Trump are both shiesty crooks however trump is the lone fucking loonball here. Trump just ain’t right in the noggin.

All his sexual diseases and drug taking have fucked with his head and he’s just auto piloting his way through a demented cruise where he just does and says whatever comes to his thick skull.

The only redeeming factor trump has it that he makes me laugh with all the dumb shit he does.
    1. Trump doesn't do drugs. Never has. In fact, he suggested the candidates all take drug tests before the debates. Joe Biden declined because Joe Biden is on dementia drugs.
    2. Trump doesn't even drink alcohol. His brother suffered from alcoholism. Trump has been against alcoholism from a very early age.
    3. Calling Trump a crook might be cute and get you high fives among your stoner friends, but his huge fortune was all legit. He made a legal fortune off real estate. Cry about it. Trump pays more in taxes in one year than you'll make in a lifetime.
    4. Trump scored a perfect score on his cognitive examination. An examination that both Obama and Biden were too scared to ever take.
    5. So you have nothing. Just more boring emotional fragile feelings from a typical demoKKKRat. No grasp on policies? Economics? Taxation? Legislation? Anything?

I really want the election to just be over with.

I'm getting bombarded with spam, advertisements, texts, emails, website ads, random people calling me trying to poll me or get me to vote for some schmuck. They already spent over $11 billion! https://www.opensecrets.org/# Just the senate race in my state they have spent over $160 million on winning just ONE SEAT! Since when is a political seat worth $160 million? And you are telling me demoKKKrats aren't stealing the money? Or Republicans? Someone? That's a lot of money to spend trying to get your guy elected. There shouldn't be that much at stake. If we truly had FREEDOM, then nothing would be at stake. Freedom wouldn't cost $11 billion.

Government was never supposed to be like this. Holding office wasn't supposed to be powerful or enriching. It was just a hobby for people who spent more time doing architecture, inventing things, farming, engineering, trading, distilling liquor, etc.

That's why I hate seeing schmucks like Joe Biden milk government politician jobs since 1973 and make all his family members rich doing it. If you're getting rich off a political position, you're probably corrupt. Too much money's in it. Too much power.

Limit government power. Limit government spending. Turn down and reject all the "free" shit that some politician says he'll give you. It means higher taxes.

And then maybe no one but honest, boring, intelligent, already adequately wealthy people will run for the fucking offices instead of Nancy Pelosi and Ruth Ginsbert and Biden milking government political power positions until they die in the fucking office. Look how many demoKKKRats die in office. Cummings. Lewis. Ruth Ginsberg. These old selfish corrupt politicians never know when the fuck to gracefully walk away. They're addicted to the power.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-21-2020 at 06:09 PM.

The ABBOTT

You proably remember Strom Thurmond then. Wasn't he 90 something before he retired? What a joke, maybe he was good for your state, I honestly don't know. I just remember seeing him and Robert Byrd years ago and thinking why do people vote for these old timers. But now we got Biden who is older then dirt. Come on, we need an age limit. No one over 65. Retire already.

Even if Joe Biden wins, I don't think he ever becomes the real president.

Nancy Pelosi already established a committee for review of the 25th amendment. She said it wasn't for Trump, though I don't believe a thing the bitch says.

If Biden wins, Pelosi and Kamala remove him via the 25th amendment. He's compromised due to evidence on Hunter Biden's laptop. He's also senile.

Biden gets removed, and you get a Kamala/Pelosi presidency. Kamala and Pelosi are two corrupt bitches from San FranSicko. They probably been devising this plan for years. With those two tyrannical power hungry viscous bitches, even the pussy beta boy demoKKKrats at wucorp will be begging for Trump to come back. We'll get a huge expansion of hate crime laws, hate speech, censorship of the internet, extra regulation and licensing and fees and permits just to have websites, increased taxes, digital currency so you can't buy anything in cash anymore, bans on rifles, large capacity magazines, background checks just to buy ammo, increased payroll taxes, more invasion of your privacy, Big corporation and demoKKKRat party duopoly and collusion, forced drugs and vaccinations, more transgender dystopia bullshit, force you to sex change your kids, government school programming, more control of the media and sabotage and destruction of any dissenting voices, more foreign wars that enrich demoKKKrat party, more impoverishment of minorities since demoKKKRats control minorities as long as they are poor, etc.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-21-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Banned

Yea without even going That deep I see no positive benefit to voting for a democrat in this election.

The ABBOTT

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-blast...-barry-1541165

Obama's been mostly quiet during Trumps reign. With debate tomorrow, I think they are trying to unhinge Trump. Will be interesting to see. Trump paying more taxes to China then U.S., I would like to see any conservative defend that.