once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

That was the point i was trying to make. Why care so much if things never change. You should vote and stay informed, but people think if Trump wins or losses that suddenly things will be much better or worse. Your life wont change too much.

With that being said, why do people care so much, I almost wonder if some people lives have become so easy that they have time to sit around and ponder all these radical conspiracy theories and get obsessed with the thought of "if we could only get rid of all the republicans and or democrats in office we would be living in a Utopia right now. I think they would be sadly disappointed.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-18-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    That was the point i was trying to make. Why care so much if things never change. You should vote and stay informed, but people think if Trump wins or losses that suddenly things will be much better or worse. Your life wont change too much.

With that being said, why do people care so much, I almost wonder if some people lives have become so easy that they have time to sit around and ponder all these radical conspiracy theories and get obsessed with the thought of "if we could only get rid of all the republicans/democrats in office we would be living in a Utopia right now. I think they would be sadly disappointed.
    I donít share the same cynicism when it comes to voting, especially in local elections. Politics is like anything else. Itís reality show entertainment and sports combined into one.

Social media and the growth of media in general has made everything sensationalized Because people are chasing ratings and clicks.

Iím not really into politics like that. I follow whatís going on generally.

The riots and the leftist movement that is noticeable has probably made me pay more attention. Itís entertaining and itís real because itís affected people I know and Iíve seen it. Itís real.

Plus Iíve had leftist professors in college and itís something I experienced personally.

But Iíll never be someone whoís like ďwho caresĒ, because itís relevant, the decisions these people make do change things. Maybe not immediately all at once but slowly over time. Just look at this critical race theory nonsense that has slowly permeated Americans culture.

Good points. For me and most people, family, friends, job, hobbies, are main focus. It just seems that more than ever people are making politics their identity. I think it started with Obama, but Trump people have taken it to another level. I can't go anywhere without seeing Trump flags, hats, shirts etc. This is a new phenomenon, I just think its sad to devote that much of your self to political figure.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Good points. For me and most people, family, friends, job, hobbies, are main focus. It just seems that more than ever people are making politics their identity. I think it started with Obama, but Trump people have taken it to another level. I can't go anywhere without seeing Trump flags, hats, shirts etc. This is a new phenomenon, I just think its sad to devote that much of your self to political figure.
    The intensity of Trump support has a direct correlation to the way he has been treated for 4 years.

The MSM has almost turned him into a sympathetic figure because of their hatred.

And the riots and the dem support of BLM racism and marxism, well that was the dumbest mistake they could have made.

I guess they must have felt desperate but more likely theyíve let these types infiltrate their party.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The intensity of Trump support has a direct correlation to the way he has been treated for 4 years.

The MSM has almost turned him into a sympathetic figure because of their hatred.

And the riots and the dem support of BLM racism and marxism, well that was the dumbest mistake they could have made.

I guess they must have felt desperate but more likely they’ve let these types infiltrate their party.
    Dems need black voters to be motivated to win. Recent history show Obama and Bill Clinton were very popular with black voters. So if you don't have a candidate who can motivate blacks to vote for them. Motivate them with the thought that Trump and Republicans are responsible for their injustice.

But Trump could have done a better job trying to convince black voters he is on their side. Dont align yourself with these MAGA hillbillys. Its a bad look.

I have not read agreements related to Middle-East, but the Balkans one is a more of a letter of understanding than a real agreement.

Anyhow, Trump has not started a war. Things are more or less calm in the Middle-East, Ukraine and other places.

Dems need black voters to be motivated to win. Recent history show Obama and Bill Clinton were very popular with black voters. So if you don't have a candidate who can motivate blacks to vote for them. Motivate them with the thought that Trump and Republicans are responsible for their injustice.

But Trump could have done a better job trying to convince black voters he is on their side. Dont align yourself with these MAGA hillbillys. Its a bad look.
    Iíve never met a MAGA hillbilly. This notion of some toothless southerner, I donít know thatís more of a media creation. I know a lot of People who like Trump and to be honest most are just working class people who own homes and have families or businesses, union workers, tradesmen, etc.

Yea he definitely has an opportunity with black voters. His support with them has increased.

That could be a cause of where you live are who you associate with. I know Trump supporters who won't even admit to it because of some of the poor,ignorant, rural folk who identify with it. A Trump republican is seen in a way different light than a Bush/McCain/Romney republican. Not just by dems but independents and his own party.

Joe Biden is a bitch.

The fact remains.

He's already served 47 years in office. When is enough enough?

Why do you hate President Donald J. Trump so much? You can't justify your own irrational hatred.

The more the corporate, international banker controlled media hates Trump, the better he is. Don't you get it? You don't want a president who the international banking cartel promotes and advertises and markets as "great." Are the international banking cartel controlled corporate media outlets looking out for your best benefit? Of course not. The more they scream and rage, the more interested you should be in you representative. If the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel adored Trump, then I would truly question him with more scrutiny. They would only support devils, and trash real Christian Conservative men.

That could be a cause of where you live are who you associate with. I know Trump supporters who won't even admit to it because of some of the poor,ignorant, rural folk who identify with it. A Trump republican is seen in a way different light than a Bush/McCain/Romney republican. Not just by dems but independents and his own party.
    Well I donít consider myself republican or Democrat. I could see where establishment republicans might be that way, but Trump isnít exactly conservative enough for those types heís actually moderate in many ways.

But heís struck a chord with working class people who historically would have been considered democrats. People who feel they've been played by the Dems.

He is different. But the average swing voter likes his kind of different.

Has Joe Biden ever signed the FRONT of a paycheck?

No?

Disqualified.

Every time the left threatens violence they lose votes.

They have to own this antifa-BLM thing. They canít ignore it anymore. Only way they do that is if centrist moderate Dems start denouncing their own party members who support it.

A Democratic Minnesota Rep was one of the first when he denounced Ilhan Omarís actions.

The Dems arenít in a fight with republicans they are in a fight with Marxists who are taking over their own party. They donít realize they are in a civil war.

It seems that the only argument Joe Biden supporting demoKKKrats can make is "WHY CARE?"

LOL. Sprinkle in some ORANGE MAN BAD! And of course some RUSSIA!

Trump Record vs. Obama/Biden Record

Average Annual Real GDP Growth
    Obama 1.57% <---Failure
    Trump 2.48%

Average Monthly U-3 Unemployment Rate
    Obama 7.422% <-Failure
    Trump 4.826%

Average Annual Median Household Income Inflation Adjusted 2018 dollars
    Obama $57,738 <---Failure
    Trump $63,024 <---Highest ever

Average Number People on Food Stamps Per Year
    Obama 43,674,492 <---Failure, highest ever, Food Stamp President
    Trump 39,215,336

Average Monthly Cost Gallon Fuel Unleaded
    Obama $2.97 per gallon
    Trump $2.49 per gallon

U.S. Casualties Iraq and Afghanistan Average Per Year
    Obama 258 <---War monger, got whooped in Afghanistan
    Trump 31 <---Finally ending wars

Average Monthly Total Non-Farm Jobs
    Obama 136,279,000
    Trump 147,860,000 <--higher than Obama even during Global Pandemic

Average Annual Federal Tax Receipts Inflation Adjusted
    Obama $2,910 Billion <----FAIL
    Trump $3,526 Billion <----Half Trillion more, even with tax cuts

All evidence that Trump is better at growing the economy, managing job growth, reducing unemployment, growing incomes, reducing reliance on welfare, keeping energy costs low, reducing U.S. military casualties and foreign interventionist wars, and managing the budget better.

Before the pandemic hit in 2020, Trump was on pace to grow the debt less than Obama did. The debt did not explode until Pelosi and demoKKKrats took back the house in January of 2019. I know because I've been tracking it all along.

Trump's Pandemic response has been so good that Joe Biden has plagiarized every single move Trump has made.

For those who claim there is no meaningful difference between DemoKKKrats and Republicans, I can draw a distinction between the two when I get on my office computer. I'll need two monitors to drop the knowledge on you. Historically, Republicans are better in practically every measurable economic and statistical category. DemoKKKrats have their emotions and propaganda, but not the facts and statistics.

Calling people "MAGA hillbillies" is just dumb identity politics. DemoKKKrats can never seem to get beyond race and stereotypes.

Trump has done a better job than Obama with our economy. But it would be unfair to say Obama did a poor job though, comparing the numbers.

Truth is, if you believe one person can have such an
    mpact on the country. Shouldn't we be focused not on why democrats are so bad, but on limiting the power of goverment.

Biden cannot win in a fair election.

This is the longest line I've ever seen for ANYTHING. Stretches over a mile long. People wait in line days to go to a Trump rally.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/trump/comme...en_is_winning/

This is why demoKKKrats are trying a mail in ballot scam, harvesting ballots, refusing to concede if they lose, and threatening violence. They already know they're losing in a fair election.

In normal times, a political party would look inward, re-evaluate its own policies, and use persuasion and intellect to try to persuade voters. But the Pseudo-Liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists are too entrenched. They'll never admit they are wrong, or relent in their aspiration for absolute power. Usually, as you see in Europe, when the native population turns against them, they import as many third world migrants as they can to socially engineer a majority again.