Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Can I still get my Samsung sweat shop produced electronics from Costco though?

Has anyone one else notice that Samsung products are unreliable? I’ve bought a couple of Samsung products and had to put them in for repair after a short while.

BREAKING: BIDEN BRIBED…BURISMA ADMITS PAYMENTS TO JOE…
    https://creativedestructionmedia.com...mpanies-16-5m/

“Burisma admitted that it had given a bribe to Joe Biden. As expected, Burisma lost. ( in fact – gave a bribe) 900 thousand dollars for lobbying to former US Vice President Joe Biden, “ wrote Derkatch on his Facebook page.

“The court separately noted: Burisma in its statement actually does not dispute the facts of payments – only their size. That is, it agrees that it paid Biden and his son, but does not agree that these are the amounts. The fight against international democraturation continues. – follow the announcement “, – said Andriy Derkach.
    Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden.

"If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money" - Joe Biden illegally extorting the President of Ukraine to protect Burisma who paid him and his son

Shaolin Master

Colby Covington has incited backlash from fellow UFC fighters and sponsors.

The top-ranked UFC welterweight contender defeated Tyron Woodley via TKO at UFC Vegas 11 on Saturday. Woodley used his fight-week platform advocating for Black Lives Matter. After defeating Woodley, Covington pounced on the opportunity to incite hate around the movement.

Covington: BLM are ‘terrorists’
    “He’s standing up for lifelong criminals, Covington said of Woodley. “The Black Lives Matter is a complete sham. It’s a joke. They’re taking these people that are complete terrorists. They’re taking these people that that are criminals.”

Covington closed his commentary with a personal attack of Woodley, leaning on common political rhetoric used to discredit the Black Lives Matter movement.

“He’s a communist,” Covington said. “He’s a Marxist. He stands for criminals. He hates America, and that’s why he got broke tonight.”

Covington also goaded Nigerian welterweight champion Kamaru Usman with references to his "little tribe" and "smoke signals," according to ESPN.

‘Flat-out racist’
    Fellow UFC fighters heard Covington’s rhetoric and spoke out on Wednesday during a media session promoting UFC 253. They also levied criticism toward media for how Covington’s remarks have been framed.

“Let's be real, first and foremost,” bantamweight Sijara Eubanks said, per ESPN. “It wasn't ‘unfortunate.’ It was flat-out racist. It was racist. It was disgusting. It was quite frankly disappointing.”

Eubanks went on to compare Covington to Mike Perry, a UFC fighter who has repeatedly used the N-word in public.

“But to be fair, I think guys that talk like Mike Perry and Colby Covington, I think a lot of the things they say are racist and disgusting and should be reported as such, instead of ‘unfortunate’ or ‘controversial,’” Eubanks continued. “It's racist.”

Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya is headlining Saturday’s card. He also called out Covington and the public portrayal of his comments while speaking to the news media.

“This guy has directly insulted my culture, my brother and many other cultures, and no one says anything,” Adesanya said. “But it just shows you a mirror. Shows you a mirror to you guys.”

Hmmm...who should I vote for? A giant douche or a turd sandwich? Neither...I'm not voting again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Colby Covington has incited backlash from fellow UFC fighters and sponsors.

The top-ranked UFC welterweight contender defeated Tyron Woodley via TKO at UFC Vegas 11 on Saturday. Woodley used his fight-week platform advocating for Black Lives Matter. After defeating Woodley, Covington pounced on the opportunity to incite hate around the movement.

Covington: BLM are ‘terrorists’
    “He’s standing up for lifelong criminals, Covington said of Woodley. “The Black Lives Matter is a complete sham. It’s a joke. They’re taking these people that are complete terrorists. They’re taking these people that that are criminals.”

Covington closed his commentary with a personal attack of Woodley, leaning on common political rhetoric used to discredit the Black Lives Matter movement.

“He’s a communist,” Covington said. “He’s a Marxist. He stands for criminals. He hates America, and that’s why he got broke tonight.”

Covington also goaded Nigerian welterweight champion Kamaru Usman with references to his "little tribe" and "smoke signals," according to ESPN.

‘Flat-out racist’
    Fellow UFC fighters heard Covington’s rhetoric and spoke out on Wednesday during a media session promoting UFC 253. They also levied criticism toward media for how Covington’s remarks have been framed.

“Let's be real, first and foremost,” bantamweight Sijara Eubanks said, per ESPN. “It wasn't ‘unfortunate.’ It was flat-out racist. It was racist. It was disgusting. It was quite frankly disappointing.”

Eubanks went on to compare Covington to Mike Perry, a UFC fighter who has repeatedly used the N-word in public.

“But to be fair, I think guys that talk like Mike Perry and Colby Covington, I think a lot of the things they say are racist and disgusting and should be reported as such, instead of ‘unfortunate’ or ‘controversial,’” Eubanks continued. “It's racist.”

Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya is headlining Saturday’s card. He also called out Covington and the public portrayal of his comments while speaking to the news media.

“This guy has directly insulted my culture, my brother and many other cultures, and no one says anything,” Adesanya said. “But it just shows you a mirror. Shows you a mirror to you guys.”
    Lol BLM is flat out racist and they put it up on their platform.

They can’t play the racist card anymore. Hit’s a shame.

BLM pulls random white people out of their cars and beat them and promote AFROCENTRISM to the EXCLUSION of all other races.

Yeah. Fuck them. A bunch of pots trying to call kettles black.

As soon as white people stop acting fragile and cowering when being called racist, black race baiting marxists won't have anything left.

You know who is racist? George Floyd. He threatened to murder a pregnant black woman and failed to take care of his black daughter and black mother of his daughter.

You know who is racist? Jacob Blake. He broke into a black woman's house, sexually assaulted a black woman in front of her black children. Racist garbage.

You know who is racist? Breona Taylor. She refused to date good, hard working, educated black men. Instead she dated black drug dealers like Demarcus Glover who sold drugs to destroy the lives of other blacks. She lies down with drug dealers then people wonder why DEA knocks down the door? Fuck her. Her dumb black boyfriend fires at police who 1. did knock and 2. announced themselves and then people wonder why police fire back?

Black people, left to their own accord, would destroy each other. The only reason white police show up is because black women call white police to rescue them. Why? Because weak demoKKKrat black men do not protect black women and black children. They rather get high, do drugs, party, listen to dumb rap music, and abandon black women and black children. Look at these black men. They won't even marry black women. Black women have the lowest marriage rate in the entire nation. Black men abandoned their own women and children. Now THAT is what is racist. Why do black demoKKKrat men hate black children and black women so much? They are so racist.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    BLM pulls random white people out of their cars and beat them and promote AFROCENTRISM to the EXCLUSION of all other races.

Yeah. Fuck them. A bunch of pots trying to call kettles black.

As soon as white people stop acting fragile and cowering when being called racist, black race baiting marxists won't have anything left.

You know who is racist? George Floyd. He threatened to murder a pregnant black woman and failed to take care of his black daughter and black mother of his daughter.

You know who is racist? Jacob Blake. He broke into a black woman's house, sexually assaulted a black woman in front of her black children. Racist garbage.

You know who is racist? Breona Taylor. She refused to date good, hard working, educated black men. Instead she dated black drug dealers like Demarcus Glover who sold drugs to destroy the lives of other blacks. She lies down with drug dealers then people wonder why DEA knocks down the door? Fuck her. Her dumb black boyfriend fires at police who 1. did knock and 2. announced themselves and then people wonder why police fire back?

Black people, left to their own accord, would destroy each other. The only reason white police show up is because black women call white police to rescue them. Why? Because weak demoKKKrat black men do not protect black women and black children. They rather get high, do drugs, party, listen to dumb rap music, and abandon black women and black children. Look at these black men. They won't even marry black women. Black women have the lowest marriage rate in the entire nation. Black men abandoned their own women and children. Now THAT is what is racist. Why do black demoKKKrat men hate black children and black women so much? They are so racist.
    Im a black man, thanks for letting me know how big of a piece of shit I am.

You know republicans started this thing in 1960s called the southern strategy. It was to get white men to vote for them by using racist propaganda. Its evolved today. It targets loser white people to think that thier own problems are not their fault. Their shortcomings are becauce of democrats, women, mexicans taking thier jobs, blacks and Jew media.

Its funny how the country is ran 90% by white chrisitan men, but all its problems are because of everybody else.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-25-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Banned

Black people got their own problems caused by their own things That only they can solve.

And I’m talking strictly about this BS these radical left wingers are talking about.

People in general need to stop demonizing other broad group of people.

I can sit here and bitch about black people In general, but the fact is I wouldn’t trade my black neighbor for anyone. Good man with a good family. I have no idea what his politics are and I don’t care.

And it goes for blacks people who are still on this blame the “system”’or blame “the man” garbage. It’s weak. The police brutality argument is weak. It’s fake actually. It’s complete and utter BS.

But for some reason people want to keep running with it.

The longer blacks try to prop up BLM the worse future repercussions will be for them. Not just from whites but Latinos and Asians.

This is a very bad look for blacks right now. Straight up overt racism. People are ignoring it they’re just afraid to speak up but that’s not going to be the case forever.

The ugliness of black racism is on full display. They’ll have to own that soon.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-25-2020 at 03:29 PM.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Black people got their own problems caused by their own things That only they can solve.

And I’m talking strictly about this BS these radical left wingers are talking about.

People in general need to stop demonizing other broad group of people.

I can sit here and bitch about black people In general, but the fact is I wouldn’t trade my black neighbor for anyone. Good man with a good family. I have no idea what his politics are and I don’t care.

And it goes for blacks people who are still on this blame the “system”’or blame “the man” garbage. It’s weak. The police brutality argument is weak. It’s fake actually. It’s complete and utter BS.

But for some reason people want to keep running with it.

The longer blacks try to prop up BLM the worse future repercussions will be for them. Not just from whites but Latinos and Asians.

This is a very bad look for blacks right now. Straight up overt racism. People are ignoring it they’re just afraid to speak up but that’s not going to be the case forever.

The ugliness of black racism is on full display. They’ll have to own that soon.
    I agree with that. Where I am from, Mexicans have immigrated and have been a positive impact on society for the most part . My city is still very segrated, the Mexican live in the south. Their main business district have blocks of Mexican owned grocery stores, banks, boutiques, restaurants etc. Blacks live in the North and it is there too many blocks of abandoned buildings with a barber shop or liquor store on the corner.

We shouldn't expect anybody to help us, we need to do it ourself, just like every other race. I would say the majority of blacks know these. There is still too many in the minority yet though to make it a reality. Its a struggle, and I wonder if it can ever happen.

Banned

I agree with that. Where I am from, Mexicans have immigrated and have been a positive impact on society for the most part . My city is still very segrated, the Mexican live in the south. Their main business district have blocks of Mexican owned grocery stores, banks, boutiques, restaurants etc. Blacks live in the North and it is there too many blocks of abandoned buildings with a barber shop or liquor store on the corner.

We shouldn't expect anybody to help us, we need to do it ourself, just like every other race. I would say the majority of blacks know these. There is still too many in the minority yet though to make it a reality. Its a struggle, and I wonder if it can ever happen.
    I think it has been happening. That’s why BLM is such a huge negative. The optics of BLM are so bad. You can’t explain away the blatant ignorance and hatred. And it’s raw unedited footage. Thousands of hours now.

BLM/Antifa... this is our generations hate group.

Im a black man, thanks for letting me know how big of a piece of shit I am.

You know republicans started this thing in 1960s called the southern strategy. It was to get white men to vote for them by using racist propaganda. Its evolved today. It targets loser white people to think that thier own problems are not their fault. Their shortcomings are becauce of democrats, women, mexicans taking thier jobs, blacks and Jew media.

Its funny how the country is ran 90% by white chrisitan men, but all its problems are because of everybody else.
    Ahhhh....the Southern Strategy myth. You want to talk about Southern Strategies to get dumb black men to vote demoKKKrat?

A southern strategy is when Hillary Clinton uses a fake southern drawl in front of a black audience or tells black voters that she carries hot sauce in her purse. You like that?

A Southern Strategy is corralling black voters into section 8 ghettos. You like that? You like the section 8 ghetto Uncle Joe Biden and his slaveowner white demoKKKrat built for you? Sell your vote for a fucking food stamp?

A Southern Strategy is Joe Biden telling black voters that "Republicans wanna put y'all back in chains" when it was actually Republicans who freed black people from the chains of their demoKKKrat slaveholders. You like being lied to?

A Southern Strategy is demoKKKrats funding and growing Planned Parenthood despite its founder, Margaret Sanger, being a white racist DemoKKKrat eugenicist who referred to black people as "weeds among the flowers." You like white demoKKKrats aborting your black babies and throwing your black baby in a medical waste dumpster?

A Southern Strategy is Joe Biden telling voters in South Carolina that he visited Nelson Mandela in prison when he never actually did. But you like being lied to.

A southern Strategy is DemoKKKRats telling you they are the party of civil rights when it was actually Republicans who passed civil rights, desegregated the South, and eliminated Jim Crow.

A Southern Strategy is Joe Biden pretending that former KKK Leader Robert Byrd isn't his mentor when he said former KKK Leader Robert Byrd was his mentor at his funeral.

A Southern Strategy is Hillary Clinton getting dumb black celebrities like Jay-Z and Beyonce to shill for her to fool black Americans into voting for her. You like your dumb black celebrity shills?

A Southern Strategy is DemoKKKrats trying to keep black Americans poor and uneducated since the exit poll data from 2016 proves that the more educated and more money a black voter makes the more likely they are to vote Republican.

Come on. Tell me more about your idea of a "southern strategy." Because I don't need any strategy to convince me how to vote. Tell me how that demoKKKrat strategy has worked out for black Americans the last 50+ years.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-25-2020 at 10:49 PM.

The last two demoKKKrat candidates for President admitted they were Protégés of a KKK Leader.

DemoKKKrat Robert Byrd admitted that he started a Klan chapter in the 1940s, drawing in 150 members to the Klan, and attained the position of "Exalted Cyclops".

"Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd." -Hillary Clinton 2010

Byrd, the second-ranking DemoKKKrat in the Senate from 1971 to 1976 and the DemoKKKrat leader from 1977 to 1988, wrote as a young man in 1945 to segregationist Mississippi senator Theodore Bilbo that Byrd would never fight in the armed forces “with a Negr0 by my side.” He remained a demoKKKrat until 2010 when the old racist demoKKKrat finally died.

Robert Byrd, the Ku Klux Klan leader and mentor of Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels.” - DemoKKKrat Robert Byrd, Biden's mentor

Joe Biden eulogized Byrd, too, as “a dear friend . . . a mentor . . . and a guide” whom he “revered” and also as the “most fierce defender of not only the state, but the way of life” of West Virginia. Joe Biden must have been playing a "strategy" to appeal to white racists. Yet it was Black Americans who flocked to him after calling a white demoKKKrat KKK leader his mentor.

Joe Biden argued that “the DemoKKKrat Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right.” Wallace, who was then gearing up to run for president again in 1976, was known for his breakaway Dixiecrat campaign in 1968 and his mantra of “Segregation now, segregation forever!”

Joe Biden went on to try to maintain segregated busing and to lock up as many black men as possible to life sentences in prison with a 3 strikes rule.

Of the 26 known Dixiecrats (5 governors and 21 senators) only three ever became Republicans: Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and Mills E. Godwind, Jr. You get that? Only 3 of your 26 racist demoKKKrat dixiecrats ever switched parties. The segregationists in the Senate, on the other hand, would return to their DemoKKKrat party and fight against the Civil Rights acts of 1957, 1960 and 1964. Republican President Dwight Eisenhower proffered the first two Acts." The political parties NEVER switched.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964
    A larger percentage of House Republicans than House DemoKKKrats voted for it:
    DemoKKKrat Party: 153–91 (63%)
    Republican Party: 136–35 (80%)

4 out of 10 racist white demoKKKRats voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964! And the MENTOR of Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton tried to filibuster it and prevent it from passing! Did they teach this black Americans this in your dumb inner city demoKKKrat public shit schools?

Republicans are also the ones who fought the women's suffrage movement and got the 19th amendment passed. That was at a time when DemoKKKrats were still electing sexist racists like Woodrow Wilson, one of the worst presidents in U.S. history and possibly even worse than Hussein Obama because he sold the USA out to the International Banking Cartel under the guise of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

It scares me to think how many Americans, both black and white, are ignorant of everything I just said.

I'm not singling out black Americans. It's mostly white people who fall for these fucking lies. But the problem is damn near 9 out of 10 black Americans fall for the demoKKKrat "southern strategy." Only half of whites fall for their lies. And it's not just lies about the demoKKKrat Party being on the wrong side of Civil Rights. It's lies about demoKKKrats colluding with Russia and extorting Ukraine and then trying to blame Trump for what we have proof the demoKKKrats did. How is this so hard to see? Who is CONSTANTLY peddling you race wars today? The demoKKKrat party. They've always injected RACIAL politics into politics. Today and in the 1960's and in the 1860's. Nothing's changed and the parties sure as hell didn't switch.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-25-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Hunter Biden, Burisma,and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs - U.S. Senate Committee on Finance
    https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

Report shows Hunter Biden received $3.5M from one of Russia’s wealthiest people

According to bank documents reviewed by the Department of Homeland Security, Baturina (Russia) wired $3.5 million to a bank account controlled by Rosemont Seneca Thorton (Hunter Biden) as part of a “consultancy agreement.”

Allegedly, at the time of the transfer, Baturina (wife of former Moscow Mayor) was living in the United Kingdom with her late husband, Yuri Luzhkov (former Mayor of Moscow, Russia).

Luzhkov was a one-time mayor of Moscow who was dismissed from public office by former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev as part of a public corruption probe. In particular, Luzhkov was accused of using his office to approve more than 20 real estate projects linked to Baturina’s business interests.

“In addition, a Russian investigation led to a criminal case against the former head of the Bank of Moscow, Andrey Borodin, who allegedly used money from the Moscow City Budget to lend money to shell companies, which ultimately transferred $443 million to Baturina.”

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wire transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019. Allegedly, nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemone Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz.

Do you know who Chris Heinz is? That's John Kerry's son. Obama's former DemoKKKrat Secretary of State! The moron demoKKKrat who ran for President in 2004. Both Joe Biden and John Kerry were enriching their sons via DemoKKKrat corruption in Ukraine and Russia.

DemoKKKrats are CROOKS!!!

READ THE REPORT!!! CNN and MSNBC are not going to tell you what I just told you. And I linked to the actual fucking Senate Report, with evidence of the wire transfers.

Joe Biden and John Kerry were laundering money to their sons in both Ukraine and Russia. The evidence is right there. Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper are not going to break it down for you.

DemoKKKrats knew they were caught red handed, so they accused Trump of doing precisely what they were guilty of doing. The evidence is right there if you look. The corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel isn't going to tell you any of this. If you want to learn the truth you have to dig for it.

So why isn't the DOJ prosecuting demoKKKrats? Because the demoKKKrat party owns the DOJ. Top to bottom. 97% of DOJ employees who contributed to presidential campaigns gave money to Hillary Clinton. It's a demoKKKrat agency. Not to mention that the CIA is involved and the CIA isn't going to stir up trials and prosecutions for crimes they were complicit in. William Barr, who many demoKKKrats falsely accuse of being a Trump lackey, has been a CIA agent since he was in high school and his parents worked for the CIA. Research his background. The CIA helped Obama and Biden overthrow the government in Ukraine. Obama admits this in an interview. He says he "brokered the transition of power" in Ukraine. Read between the lines. Listen to the leaked Nuland phone call.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-25-2020 at 11:29 PM.

The ABBOTT

I never denied that democrats target blacks unfairly. I
    only stated that republicans also are guilty of this, but with whites, mainly poor, rural, uneducated ones. They also must be targeting people who have time to write up a manifesto everyday on a forum for a black hip hop groups, on why a politcal party is somehow causing every problem in the history of mankind.

Let me break this down in simpler terms for the dumb potheads who listen to rap music.

Corrupt politicians in America are not stupid enough to directly accept bribes. Joe Biden didn't tell the CEO of Burisma in Ukraine to directly wire the millions of dollars to his own personal fucking bank account. No politician is that fucking stupid or they wouldn't be a politician in the first place. They'd still be a local city councilman somewhere in a small town.

The dumber politicians, such as Joe Biden or John Kerry, have foreign governments, Russians, and Ukrainians wire the corrupt money to their sons. Even that is fucking stupid, but enough to fool the average American pothead demoKKKrat voter.

Smart politicians launder the money through shell companies, foundations, third parties, people who aren't relatives, and business partners who they don't keep any public relationship with. For fuck sakes, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton laundered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS through their own fucking Foundation and your moronic demoKKKrat fake news pundits never investigated a damn fucking thing. Even when Hillary Clinton was caught cheating on the last 6 years of taxes for the Foundation the NY Times and other fake news agencies simply called it a "correction of errors."

Lazy, dumb politicians such as Joe Biden and John Kerry just get the bribes and extortion money laundered to their own sons. And yet dumb DemoKKKrat voters STILL fall for it because Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper and your moronic corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel pundits are not going to report it. In fact, they think you are so fucking dumb and high from pot that they can simply accuse Trump of doing what Joe Biden, Hillary, and John Kerry did and you'll eat it up because you just want confirmation bias. That's all you want. Right? A fake news story to confirm your own bias?

So even when we have HARD EVIDENCE that Russians donated $143 million to the Clinton Foundation, or Russians wired $3.5 million to Hunter Biden, or Ukrainian Burisma laundered $2 million to Hunter Biden, or Chinese Communists gave Hunter Biden $1.5 billion in capital financing, you still pretend like it is all clean and scandal free because Don Lemon, a gay black man who takes it up the ass from his white supremacist boyfriend every night, told you Trump did it? Even when Joe Biden is BRAGGING about it in recorded video to the Council of Foreign Relations, you pretend it didn't happen. Even when Joe Biden is groping little girls in recorded video taped photo shoots, you pretend it didn't happen. Even when Bill Clinton is on the Lolita Express over 20 times, you pretend it is just a coincidence. Even when

I mean for fuck sakes. Hillary Clinton handed her own server over to CrowdStrike, a company founded by a Russian, to investigate possible Russian hacking? So she let Russians investigate whether Russians hacked her server? LOL And over half of Americans didn't even raise an eyebrow or investigate who the fuck CrowdStrike was or why Obama and demoKKKrats were working with CrowdStrike.

Most Americans are fucking dumb and not inquisitive enough to see through the layers of trickery. Or else they are just too busy with their own lives and making ends meet and too busy with their mindless entertainment. More worried about which football team won a meaningless game of kicking pig skin around a patch of grass.

Now the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel would have you believe that Trump is the most corrupt, racist, evil, fascist dictator president in U.S. History. Yet, the opposite is true. They'd impeach Trump if he tore a fucking tag off a mattress. He gets away with nothing. He's surrounded by deep state traitors and entrenched corrupt frauds who just can't wait until corrupt demoKKKrats get back in power. If Trump dare says a wrong word on a phone call there's a rat faced demoKKKrat "whistleblower" ready to turn him in. The TRUTH is that President Trump is the LEAST corrupt president of YOUR lifetime. He wouldn't get away with a damn single thing as President. They are itching at the fucking crotch to find something LEGITIMATE to impeach him for rather than trying to impeach him for crimes Joe Biden bragged about committing in recorded video.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-25-2020 at 11:54 PM.