Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Banned

I read all that sense A stuff.

And he’s right. The more money blacks make the more likely they vote republican or more accurately the more likely they don’t vote democrat.

I’ve contended, before all this BLM nonsense, that the next conflict will be when black voters begin to diversify their vote.

Seems like the Dems knew this was coming. Losing the black base vote is detrimental to them.

This election will tell us a lot in terms of how quickly that’s happening

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I read all that sense A stuff.

And he’s right. The more money blacks make the more likely they vote republican or more accurately the more likely they don’t vote democrat.

I’ve contended, before all this BLM nonsense, that the next conflict will be when black voters begin to diversify their vote.

Seems like the Dems knew this was coming. Losing the black base vote is detrimental to them.

This election will tell us a lot in terms of how quickly that’s happening
    I'm merely conservative mixed with a little liberalism won't say that I'm Republican for obvious reasons. At the sametime, I can't/won't be apologetic for the bad people's behavior/thinking.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I'm merely conservative mixed with a little liberalism won't say that I'm Republican for obvious reasons. At the sametime, I can't/won't be apologetic for the bad people's behavior/thinking.
    What are the obvious reasons? Would your family/friends call you an uncle tom?

We all know that communist propaganda outlet The Atlantic completely fabricated the story about Trump saying anything bad about Troops. He never did.

But once again, we have Joe Biden IN RECORDED VIDEO doing what demoKKKrats falsely accused Trump of doing.

Why did Joe Biden call military troops "stupid bastards"?
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5f6e971a327a0f0a35e3dded

Oh...and here is what TRUMP REALLY SAID about military troops, way back in 2007

How many lies must demoKKKrats tell before you stop trusting them? How much hypocrisy must they commit before you acknowledge they are FRAUDS?
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-27-2020 at 09:34 AM.

The ABBOTT

Dang, no wonder Trump didn't want his taxes out.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tr...rs-11601244528

It's his own fault. Needed him some better accountants.
    Know one in dirty DC wanted to help him clean those returns up.

Trump paid in taxes what he is LEGALLY required to pay.

If you don't like it, then why didn't Joe Biden change the rules in the last 47 fucking years he was in office you bitch?

47 years Joe Biden had to change the tax laws. Why didn't he change them? It's an honest question.

We already found out that Hillary Clinton CHEATED on her last 6 years of taxes.

Trump never cheated on his taxes. He also doesn't do his own taxes. Licensed CPA's and licensed attorneyd do his taxes. So you're just whining about the fucking laws that Joe Biden has been in charge of for the last 47 fucking years. It kind of makes you look stupid. You are bitching about the tax laws Joe Biden has been in charge of for the last half a fucking century.

Trump has donated his entire salary as president to charitable causes. Trump gave more in charity in ONE year than Joe Biden and his wife have given to charity in their ENTIRE lives.

Why did you pick a battle you knew you were going to lose?

Clinton charities refile six years of tax returns to amend errors
    http://www.francerocks.com/artist/breakbot/

Why did you, Rza, Ghostface, Method Man, and other moron demoKKKrats want Hillary Clinton to be president when she cheated on 6 years worth of taxes? Why the double standard?

If Trump has paid far more taxes than a government leeching peon like Joe Biden has paid in his entire life, than why did you bring the subject up? You and I both know Trump has paid far more taxes in his lifetime than Joe Biden ever did. So why did you bring this subject up unless you were high and being stupid?
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-27-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Dang, no wonder Trump didn't want his taxes out.
    It's his own fault. Needed him some better accountants.
    Know one in dirty DC wanted to help him clean those returns up.
    Needed himself some better accountants? A good accountant makes sure you pay the LEAST you are required to pay

Sounds like Trump has the best accountants.

But you're okay with Joe Biden laundering money to his crackhead son? Is that it? Why are you a BLATANT fraud? We all see your blatant fucking double standards. Why are you a pretender?

The Truth is that Donald Trump has paid far more in taxes than Joe Biden and Kamala Harris combined. So again, I must ask. Why did you bring the subject up if you knew you were going to lose this debate? You're not very smart.

This reminds me of Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney has paid FAR MORE in taxes during his lifetime than Obama ever has. But demoKKKrats tried to pretend like Obama was a high paying tax payer. DemoKKKrats are FRAUDS.

The exit polls, whether you visit CNN or NY TIMES or any other website, clearly show that Republicans pay more in taxes.

So why even bring the subject up? Hillary Clinton dominated the welfare class of voters according to the official exit polls. It isn't even close.

So why bring up a subject your own party loses at unless you are trying to make it fucking easy for me to rake you over in a debate?

Banned

ghostface publicly supported Hillary? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    The exit polls, whether you visit CNN or NY TIMES or any other website, clearly show that Republicans pay more in taxes.
    Isn’t that because on average Republicans are richer?

The ABBOTT

You actually think I am going to defend Biden. That shit show been in politics for 47 years. That's equivalent to around 20% of actual time the U.S. has been a nation. And suddenly electing him into office and he is going to make everything good. Fuck that, Biden you had your time you old bitch. But, I pay more taxes a year then Trump,he is a con-man, always has been. I can see his con, its just going to take you awhile yet before you and a lot of others do.

No one wants to attempt to defend the new leaked Biden audio tapes? You know? Evidence of precisely what you bitches tried to impeach Trump for? The hypocrisy is astounding!

What about the new evidence of wire transfers from MOSCOW, RUSSIA to Hunter Biden's bank account? RUSSIA!!! DemoKKKrats don't want to talk about RUSSIA!! anymore?

LOL

I hope Trump brings it up in the debates. RUSSIA!!! Biden in audio tape saying he'll continue to "meddle" in Ukraine even after he's out of office (violating Logan Act) and "colluding" with Ukraine to sabotage Trump's Presidency? No?

Rather talk about Joe Biden calling military personnel "stupid bastards" ? No? Don't want to talk about that either?

Come on. What's the latest smear job against Trump that demoKKKrats are ACTUALLY guilty of?

Face it. Your man Biden is a fucking FRAUD and the only people who colluded with RUSSIANS! are your demoKKKrat crooks and the only people committing QUID PRO QUO! with Ukraine are your demoKKKrat Crooks. What a pathetic bunch of hypocrites demoKKKrats are. Go get one of your racist pAnti-Fascist faggots to throw a molotov cocktail at me, because attempting a debate isn't going to work well for a bunch of self contradicting hypocrite phonies.

Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-29-2020 at 03:20 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

^wrapping toilet paper around your head is so sexy, as well as chapped lips that look like a butthole. Must be why her brother married her.

This is racist. Come one, Sense! Toilet paper head?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    This is racist. Come one, Sense! Toilet paper head?
    I deleted the post. If any of you come across rampant racism again link me to the post in a message. As a mod I'm supposed to read every last post on here but I put Sense-A on my ignore list for a while. Too many long posts and disruptions of threads with off topic remarks. Sense-A, you are a good guy but you get a little tiresome sometimes. Stick to politics (no overt racism) in gen chat. As I've told you before, keep politics out of the other sections. I locked that Hitler thread too.