Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

some of these crazy bernie supporters should be institutionalized. a lot of them must have gone off of their medications.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Honestly, this makes no sense. Why does the number of people make a difference if they all pay proportionate taxes?

There are several countries less rich than America that have a healthcare system that works fine. Sanders might have been a way for the US to at least keep big business, lobbyists in check - in effect, Biden is barely going to be any different from Trump except I guess hes less obnoxious.

Trump will win again.
    The US annual budget cannot support the healthcare of +330 million people including illegal immigrants. Even if taxes are increased, it'll blow the annual budget. If Sanders wins and this plan comes to fruition, he'll take funds from the defense budget, and that's a big no.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The US annual budget cannot support the healthcare of +330 million people including illegal immigrants. Even if taxes are increased, it'll blow the annual budget. If Sanders wins and this plan comes to fruition, he'll take funds from the defense budget, and that's a big no.
    But kind of what I'm saying is, the US budget obviously can support it. If poorer countries can do it why can't America. The amount of people doesn't make a difference it's just about priorities. You might not want universal healthcare, but don't say it can't be done when it is done in every other western country.

Why is it a big no to the idea of the US not spending half their annual budget on the military? Its excessive and could easily be cut in certain areas.

But kind of what I'm saying is, the US budget obviously can support it. If poorer countries can do it why can't America. The amount of people doesn't make a difference it's just about priorities. You might not want universal healthcare, but don't say it can't be done when it is done in every other western country.

Why is it a big no to the idea of the US not spending half their annual budget on the military? Its excessive and could easily be cut in certain areas.
    i feel like none of beerocks opinions have sleeved shirts.

Im also surpised how extremely uninformed people like dooth are, but they're are out there and have numbers. Their existence is what makes the US public scammable and flaccid

+ Shadynasty is right on the budget (obviously). There are pulleys and levers on the American public and these things have to move bedore questions are asked or thoughts can be had on a large cohesive level. Sanders is raising these questions and some are waiting for their proverbial mkultra switch to be flipped before saying 'yeah, the government should do things' and 'yeah, hospitals should be useable.' Sanders has broken the matrix with 'billionaires should pay taxes like you' and 'if you take money from billionaires you work for them'. Hopefully he can beat Biden. Sanders beating Trump is inevitable, but Trump will beat Biden as everyone knows.

also, black voters matter more than other ppl because black americans are generally better at politics and have created that gravity for themselves.

i don't think there are quite enough rejects around for bernie voters to get the win, but I guess i could be wrong. tsa needed a mentally retarded friend to show him how to get onto the forum again. i'm not surprised that he feels the bern.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    i feel like none of beerocks opinions have sleeved shirts.

Im also surpised how extremely uninformed people like dooth are, but they're are out there and have numbers. Their existence is what makes the US public scammable and flaccid

+ Shadynasty is right on the budget (obviously). There are pulleys and levers on the American public and these things have to move bedore questions are asked or thoughts can be had on a large cohesive level. Sanders is raising these questions and some are waiting for their proverbial mkultra switch to be flipped before saying 'yeah, the government should do things' and 'yeah, hospitals should be useable.' Sanders has broken the matrix with 'billionaires should pay taxes like you' and 'if you take money from billionaires you work for them'. Hopefully he can beat Biden. Sanders beating Trump is inevitable, but Trump will beat Biden as everyone knows.

also, black voters matter more than other ppl because black americans are generally better at politics and have created that gravity for themselves.

You buy a house yet? Why are you still debating politics with 4 people from a gender fluid bathroom?

Of course shines make great politicians. They are born liars and shameless self promoters.

But black votes won’t matter until they drop the herd mentality. Because they’re in the bag for Democrats.

Only way they matter is if the start voting republican, which they’re going to start too.

You won’t because your still poor and live on public assistance. I’m talking successful black people.
    Last edited by Dooch; 03-08-2020 at 08:29 AM.

{>____<}

Sanders will lose to Trump. People don't want the healthcare system run by the government. I've explained this several times and people aren't getting it.

Free college should not exist. There are scholarships, grants, and certain programs for people to attend and graduate a two/four college for free. Not everyone has to take out >$100,000 in student loans. Also, medical/dental school free/reduced cost? Lol. Ok. There's a reason why medical field schools are expensive as hell. Think about it.

Biden has potential. Sanders has 0 foreign policy experience, Sanders ideas and policies seem unreal because it'll be too much government spending and government control. Sanders is challenging Trump of all people. Sanders won't win. Biden? People see him as another Obama so he has to approach Trump's base correctly. Also, Biden can't choose a woman as a running mate. America isn't ready for that and it'll be a guarantee win for Trump.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

having a link to Obama is the only reason Biden hasn't been completely shunned by the public for being mentally retarded. Obama is lucky Biden kept his mouth shut most of his vice presidency because his brain went completely off the rails after that. Like legit insanity or alzheimers

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Sanders will lose to Trump. People don't want the healthcare system run by the government. I've explained this several times and people aren't getting it.

Free college should not exist. There are scholarships, grants, and certain programs for people to attend and graduate a two/four college for free. Not everyone has to take out >$100,000 in student loans. Also, medical/dental school free/reduced cost? Lol. Ok. There's a reason why medical field schools are expensive as hell. Think about it.
    Just speaking in general, you seem to have a very closed minded attitude towards this stuff, as if America has figured out the best system and nothing outside of the current status quo is possible.

I mean the world needs conservatives as well as liberals to keep each other in check. Would you vote for Trump if Sanders ends up running against him?

Banned

Just speaking in general, you seem to have a very closed minded attitude towards this stuff, as if America has figured out the best system and nothing outside of the current status quo is possible.

I mean the world needs conservatives as well as liberals to keep each other in check. Would you vote for Trump if Sanders ends up running against him?
    Why do you care so much what we end up doing?

Just speaking in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Why do you care so much what we end up doing?

Just speaking in general.
    You asked me this a few pages ago. I care about the world in general, but perhaps not as much as you seem to imagine. Mostly I think Ironman is an ass.

It's wild how Americans oppose free healthcare. Every developed nation has it much much poorer nations with economies 20 times smaller with populations only a 3rd of the US's has free healthcare. It ain't a bad thing, it won't destroy your economy if run well.

Yeah...….. America needs to do away with this two term system? I think there should be safeguards to avoid dictatorship but If there were no term limit's, then you would still have Obama as president and not Trump.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    It's wild how Americans oppose free healthcare. Every developed nation has it much much poorer nations with economies 20 times smaller with populations only a 3rd of the US's has free healthcare. It ain't a bad thing, it won't destroy your economy if run well.
    It ain’t free bro. You’re taxes are much higher than ours.

I mean it’s free for poor people and government people.

It won’t be free for working class people. Their taxes would probably double.

There’s too many different agendas in this county anyway, they’d fuck it all up.

I prefer to buy my own.

I don’t know. I don’t really care what happens. I’ll adjust either way.

Blaming the virus on President Trump seems like some bitch shit to me.

I don't know what a President could do to totally prevent a virus from getting in. Obviously plenty of other nations and presidents have had the same struggle trying to stop it.

Joe Biden and DemoKKKrats didn't seem to have any new ideas. Most of Joe Biden's ideas were stolen from President Trump.

I personally believe that the risk is overstated, the virus isn't nearly as deadly as people are being led to believe, and that the market was so high and overheated that any bad news was going to pull the rug out from it.

I'm not scared of CoronaVirus and think that most of us are not getting the truth about the origin of this virus, and the organized manipulation in the reporting and news.

Don't believe everything you hear. I do believe the virus is bio-engineered so research from there why this is happening.