Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    As far as Trump losing, I don’t see it personally. A lot of people are just afraid to say they like him and are appalled by BLM. If you’re whitesyou’re a racist if you’re black you’re a sellout. Nobody wants “those” people anywhere near them.
    I fully agree. I based my bet on Trump the other day on the very fact that pre-polls and exit polls down here always downplay the number of votes parties get that are considered extreme. since the early nineties we have had an extreme right party round here that does (very) well in just about every election but is always underestimated in poll based figures. a lot of the voters don't want others to know who they are voting for. I can see a lot of people not wanting it to be known they'll vote for Trump. although I'd imagine more people would admit to it more freely now than in 2016

so while I know Biden's been given the lead for a long time now in the polls I'm not buying it. add to that the fact that even in those polls Trump is getting closer to Biden and it looks like Trump has a VERY good chance of winning
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I fully agree. I based my bet on Trump the other day on the very fact that pre-polls and exit polls down here always downplay the number of votes parties get that are considered extreme. since the early nineties we have had an extreme right party round here that does (very) well in just about every election but is always underestimated in poll based figures. a lot of the voters don't want others to know who they are voting for. I can see a lot of people not wanting it to be known they'll vote for Trump. although I'd imagine more people would admit to it more freely now than in 2016

so while I know Biden's been given the lead for a long time now in the polls I'm not buying it. add to that the fact that even in those polls Trump is getting closer to Biden and it looks like Trump has a VERY good chance of winning
    Yea about polls, I’ve never taken part in one not would I. I don’t know who does. I’d have to say the majority hold my views on them.

Shaolin Student

Gotta love the fact that Trump is sending weapons to Antifa in the Middle East and that Proud Boys is an extremely gay name for some too-fat-to-fight-a-true-civil-war-CoD- playing-too-dumb-to-be-Nazi rednecks.

Shaolin Student

And yes, it looks like Trump is winning. Difficult to say who of them is worse.

Shaolin Master

It seems that a lot of ones that are in the suicide by cop situations are said to be either mentally ill or autistic. They want social workers to try to talk down armed people with weapons. That might help in some situations, in others it might not have a good outcome. The rapper with the knife that was shot by police had nine children at 27.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JaSchu View Post
    And yes, it looks like Trump is winning. Difficult to say who of them is worse.
    No it isn’t it’s blatanly obvious and it’s why Dems are turning on that party it abstaining from voting.

This game of “they’re both bad!” Is comical at this point.
    This is something a lifelong liberal says when they know their party is completely corrupted.

Usually in that situation the don’t vote.

One is obviously worse than the other In 2020.
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-29-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Shaolin Student

I think it's comical you celebrate your hero anytime you can like you are paid to do that.

Shaolin Student

And it's not a game. It was never so obvious that the American democratic system is so fucked.

Shaolin Student

I was never a liberal lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    The rapper with the knife that was shot by police had nine children at 27.
    Making the world a better place one child at a time.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JaSchu View Post
    I think it's comical you celebrate your hero anytime you can like you are paid to do that.
    He’s not a hero of mine, don’t take it so personal.

It’s just a rational view of a fucked up situation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    It seems that a lot of ones that are in the suicide by cop situations are said to be either mentally ill or autistic. They want social workers to try to talk down armed people with weapons. That might help in some situations, in others it might not have a good outcome. The rapper with the knife that was shot by police had nine children at 27.
    This is standard procedure for most of these “victims”.

We all know it.

Insanely HUGE All Lives Matter March on Rodeo Drive

Time to bury Biden and his transgender thug supporters.

DOJ Official Confirms FBI Investigating Hunter Biden for Money Laundering

A Department of Justice (DOJ) official confirmed Thursday that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden and his associates in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains “open and active,” according to Sinclair investigative reporter James Rosen.
    They should be investigating Joe Biden. He's the one that was violating the laws.

HOW JOE BIDEN EXTORTED UKRAINE AND BROKE MULTIPLE FEDERAL LAWS

1. Burisma agrees to pay Hunter Biden $2 million if his father will do them political favors and illegally exercise his influence.

2. Burisma puts Hunter Biden on board, begins wiring him large sums of money on a monthly basis, and exchanges emails with Hunter asking for his father to intervene in investigation against them and use his "influence."

3. 3rd in charge executive of Burisma meets with Joe Biden according to leaked emails.

4. Joe Biden extorts president of Ukraine to get prosecutor investigating Burisma fired. Joe Biden illegally threatens to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees Congress had already authorized without conditions about a prosecutor getting fired. Joe Biden brags about committing extortion in recorded video with the CFR.

5. Hunter Biden fulfills contract by having his father illegally intervene in foreign investigation.

6. Joe Biden lies and claims he never met with Burisma or knew about his son's business dealings. But we have proof he was copied on emails and met with his son's business partners. We even have a picture of Joe Biden on the golf course with his son's business partners!

7. Joe Biden violated multiple laws and is therefore a criminal and unqualified to be President.

5 CFR § 2635.702 - Use of public office for private gain.
    18 U.S. Code § 878. Threats and extortion against foreign officials
    18 U.S. Code § 112. Protection of foreign officials, official guests, and internationally protected persons