Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

The ABBOTT

Yeah, he should go back to using fortunate son. Song about draft dodgers. Which Trump is not, bone spurs are serious issue and should be taken with utmost concern.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 10-30-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    LOL the rallies playing Fortunate son and YMCA are always hilarious. Boomers gotta BOOM though.

I wanna see Trump step on stage with something like 90's nu-metal playing. Maybe some Korn - "Blind" and he's blowing into the bagpipes wearing a leather kilt like Jonathan Davis and winking...

"ARRRREE YOU REEEADDDDY!!!!???"

Then Stone Cold Steve Austin enters the stage 2 shot-gun beers and does cold stunners on various mannequins which depict Trump's enemies. He rips the plastic head off the Rosie 'ODonnell one and skull fucks it. The crowd goes WILD.

The third act is when a sweaty Raekwon gets lowered down from the rafters w/ Smif N Wessun in Covid-Bubble-Boy suits rapping their classic song "Black Trump".

EVERYONE CLAPS. INCLUDING MARGARET WHO JUST RETIRED FROM WALGREENS.
    You have my vote.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Yeah, he should go back to using fortunate son. Song about draft dodgers. Which Trump is not, bone spurs are serious issue and should be taken with utmost concern.
    I always associated village people with gay culture too. At least as an adult. When I was a kid it was just a catchy song and thankfully I had been sheltered from knowing anything about gay culture.

To be honest, I would have tried to get out of the Vietnam draft too. I would have used any excuse I could. And looking back at how horribly the war was managed, how demoKKKrats kept it going for 10 years, how Republican Nixon finally pulled the plug and was impeached because of it. THink about that. Nixon pulled the plug on a 10+year demoKKKrat losing war and they set him up for it. So what? A lowly rogue thug broke into a demoKKKrat party's satellite local useless campaign office and stole a fake poll or two? That's nothing compared to demoKKKRats today who literally burn down Republican campaign offices.

Besides, Trump doesn't call our military "stupid bastards." Biden does, in recorded video, with evidence of it. Not rumors or make believe stories from anonymous sources in The Atlantic communist tabloid. Yet once again, demoKKKRats and the fake media blamed Trump for something Joe Biden ACTUALLY did. They knew Republicans found video of Joe Biden calling our military stupid bastards, so a couple weeks before REpublicans release the video proof they plant a fake story about Trump slandering our military. Do you see the pattern here or have you still not caught on to how they operate?

There's no question our military is stronger 4 years of Trump. When he was elected in November of 2016 i put another $1,000 into my Roth account and bought up a bunch of military contractor and defense company stocks and doubled my money really quick. I used to use a website called Motif Investing and you could build your own personal ETF funds and by fractions of stocks and build your own funds with themes such as "Defense Stocks" or "Bank Stocks" or "Oil stocks" and try to play entire sectors.

LOL the rallies playing Fortunate son and YMCA are always hilarious. Boomers gotta BOOM though.

I wanna see Trump step on stage with something like 90's nu-metal playing. Maybe some Korn - "Blind" and he's blowing into the bagpipes wearing a leather kilt like Jonathan Davis and winking...

"ARRRREE YOU REEEADDDDY!!!!???"
    I watched this movie for years and never knew that was Rod Stewart:

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    For every one Trump sign I see there's 10 demoKKKrat vermin tucked densely inside a section 8 housing slum migrant camp drug den no go zone somewhere within city limits.

leeches. locusts. mosquitoes. gnats. parasites. hate mongers. liars buzzing around. Ants fucking up a picnic.
    Lol. Like Republicans aren't on food stamps, section 8, involved in crime/drugs, etc. I've encountered several Republicans who aren't these perfect conservatives you think. People are people regardless of political affiliation.

I will state that Democrats aren't any better. At the end of the day, it's all about votes.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Saw a couple more trump caravans and rallies today.

There was a little traffic backup, some woman next to me got out of her car freaking out, triggered obviously by it.

She’s screaming “how long are they gonna be??!”

I was like “Four more years, babe.”

She’s looks straight at me, “Fuck you!” Lol.

Before I could open my mouth my girl was on her.... she got back in her car.

Lol I would have just said Go America and go bucks have a nice day.

These broads are crazy lol

Banned

ANTIFA is currently attacking and harassing the Beverly Hills Trump rally. Police are now forcing BOTH sides to disperse.

https://www.facebook.com/hesitanther...37082222988687
    Lol ever the oppressors that Antifa.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Lol. Like Republicans aren't on food stamps, section 8, involved in crime/drugs, etc. I've encountered several Republicans who aren't these perfect conservatives you think. People are people regardless of political affiliation.

I will state that Democrats aren't any better. At the end of the day, it's all about votes.
    According to what data? Because I have the data right here. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...mp-recipients/

DemoKKKRats are more than twice as likely to be on food stamps. A demoKKKRat is 2.2x as likely to be on food stamps as a Republican.

New Study: 70% of Felons Register as Democrats https://newspunch.com/study-felons-register-democrats/
    The authors, professors from the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University, found that in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.
    So a convict is over 7x likely to be a demoKKKrat than a Republican. It's not even close.

For one thing, black Americans make up 12% of the population but 31% of all welfare users. Mostly black women. 95% of black women vote demoKKKRat according to 2016 and 2012 exit poll data. So right off the bat you have 95% of black food stamp users being demoKKKrat and they use food stamps and welfare programs at the highest rate of any demographic.

Roughly 70% of Hispanics voted demoKKKRat in 2016 and 2012. 70% of the Hispanic food stamp recipients are DemoKKKrat.

Over 50% of all violent crime is committed by black men despite only making up 6% of the population. And 90% of black men vote for DemoKKKrats. Hopefully a larger portion of the upstanding black men who aren't committing crime realize the demoKKKrat party has nothing to offer them other than poverty, drugs, lives of crime, and welfare.

When it comes to crime and welfare usage, demoKKKrats dominate.

Still not convinced? Look at the 2016 exit polls. Trump won all income brackets of households making at least $50,000 or more. DO you understand what that means? It means that Republicans don't even QUALIFY for your means tested welfare programs because they make too much money.

Guess who DOES qualify for your means tested welfare program? Low income voters. Guess who DOMINATED the low income voters in 2016? Hillary Clinton. And Obama dominated low income voters by an ever larger margin in 2012, taking nearly 70% of all voters making $30K or lower and winning 57% of voters between $30K and $50K. These are the people who actually qualify for welfare.

Still not convinced?

Economic Demographics of Republicans https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-...s-republicans/

Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify themselves as such. Republican candidates gain a significantly higher percentage of votes from individuals with incomes over $50,000 per year, and the advantage increases along with the income level, to a height of 63 percent of individuals earning $200,000 or more a year supporting Republicans. This level is the direct inverse of individuals earning less than $15,000 a year, who support Democrats at 63 percent and Republicans at only 36 percent.
    So nearly 2 out of every 3 people making $15K or less per year, who would qualify for basically every welfare program, vote demoKKKrat. That's according to income which is used to determine whether or not they even qualify for welfare to begin with.

So it's not even close. a Person making $15K or less is TWICE as likely to be a demoKKKrat.

The ULTRA rich, as in the Forbes top 100 richest people, are mostly demoKKKRat too. So if you are the 99% whining about the upper echelon richest people, 70% of them are demoKKKrat according to Forbes which tracks the richest people in America.

Most Convicts Vote Democrat, Study Shows https://www.mic.com/articles/78013/m...at-study-shows and study itself available here: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs...02716213502931

The numbers are actually pretty stark. In the three states the study analyzed – New York, New Mexico, and North Carolina – convicts overwhelmingly identified with the Democratic Party. Almost 62% of convicts in New York are registered Democrats and only 9% are Republican; 52% in New Mexico are Democrat, with just over 10% as Republican; and 54.6% are Democrat in North Carolina, and 10.2% are Republican.

No wonder demoKKKRats are trying so hard to restore voting rights for FELONS. The overwhelming majority of them are demoKKKRats. And why wouldn't they be? All the heroes and leaders of the demoKKKrat party are criminals. What? You thought it was just a coincidence that the sons of John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Biden all got jobs in Ukraine with energy companies immediately after Obama and the CIA illegally overthrew the democratically elected president of Ukraine in 2014? Just a magical coincidence. Kind of like the $143 million Russians gave to the Clinton Foundation. Just genuine philanthropy? Heh? LOL

{>____<}

^The graph clearly shows that Republicans are on public assistance of some sort. Again, Sense, no one's perfect.

Also, public assistance programs like welfare is only 2%-3% of the government's annual budget so it isn't like the US is hurting for cash. In 2020, jobs aren't growing on trees and retirement accounts have been emptied so what's your point?

Banned

ANTIFA is currently attacking and harassing the Beverly Hills Trump rally. Police are now forcing BOTH sides to disperse.

https://www.facebook.com/hesitanther...37082222988687

I don't get in to US politics but I've noticed that it seems to the extreme left/democrats that aggressively force their views and beliefs on people and if you go against how they feel they get super violent which is odd because that's exactly how they portray the other side to be.

I've seen A LOT of these people on social media push the "make sure you vote" agenda and they get really angry when someone says they're voting for Trump even though that's exactly how democracy should be working.

The fact that Hollywood is campaigning so hard against Trump tells me he must be doing something right lol

I am just here for the CONTONT these antifa democrats whatever they are will be rioting whether Trump wins or loses anyway
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yeah rioting will continue after the election I think. Whoever becomes President should get right down to business when there are no more votes to be won or lost, and come down HARD on these people who disrupt local communities. The worst scenario would be if the election result gets disputed and there's a sort of power vacuum which will enable every governor and every mayor to just do their own thing and not take care of the riots. An election result dispute would also make angry people on both sides feel legitimized to get (even more) aggressive

Btw imagine Hunter Biden as an IRL streamer.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

I know there is lot of reporting here on all the riots. But, there are areas of the country, including my own, where there this is non issue. Correct if I'm wrong, but this seems to be effecting only some major US cities. The rioting will only become an issue if this election is decided in the courts.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 11-01-2020 at 03:09 AM.

{>____<}

I know there is lot of reporting here on all the riots. But, there are areas of the country, including my own, where there this is non issue. Correct if I'm wrong, but this seems to be effecting only some major US cities. The rioting will only become an issue if this election is decided in the courts.
    This is why stores are being boarded up just as a precaution. If Trump wins, then they'll likely be nation wide protests/riots/2020 race war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    So there's literally pictures of Hunter Biden with an underage girl circulating on the internet..

Why is Hunter Biden sexually inappropriate with little girls? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-biden-lying/

Why isn't he arrested? Indecent exposure of the genitals to a minor is illegal in all 50 states.

Why isn't Hunter Biden in handcuffs right now?

If you play football and toss your dog, the feds come for you. If you're in pictures with underage children with your dick hanging out, the media covers it up and police leave you alone?

What kind of shit is this? Are powerful rich demoKKKrats just above the law?
    apparently he's messing with his deceased brothers daughter. yes, his neice. who is 14 years old when he's diddling her.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

It’s been ongoing and they can pop up anywhere because this is a concerted efforts by organized Marxist groups.

Why is this so hard for people to grasp?

Anybody who got sucked into some “social justice” lie should have figured out by now it’s bogus.

I’d agree with you if Portland was the only place it happened but nope.

They did millions of dollars of damage here back in May but luckily we don’t have a radical left mayor, even with all his faults and our governor and government has a republican supermajority right now.

This issue has been democrat radicals playing political games with this situation. Ignoring antifa or even glorifying them like the NYT did.

Maybe when it comes to your city you’ll wake up.