Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cosmic Horror Instrumental LP

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Wow another good one. Atmospheric, builds in suspense, great synths

1:25 mark onward is my favorite part. When you drop the drums.

I'll look into using openshot. I need a program that can quickly batch rotate multiple video files and trim video files and normalize the audio. Sony Vegas is pretty good for mixing multiple video clips but isn't too intuitive for me to use.
    Thanks.

I'm not sure how much I would recommend openshot tbh. I have a decent computer (although its old, I need a new one soon) and the program froze a few times when I was editing that clip. Got there in the end so I guess it still works when windows just doesn't for what I want.

It might just be my old computer though, the specs i have should have been enough for it to run smoothly.

Moonstreams is a slick beat on its own and the video clip you put with it really put it over the top. I remember this drum loop from a Bronze Nazereth track I listen to a lot like it here too. Cosmic Horror is tough same thing with the video, makes me want to start doing this never expected those funky horns and vocal then the piano. Really dope beats. Much respect for the work you put in.

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    Moonstreams is a slick beat on its own and the video clip you put with it really put it over the top. I remember this drum loop from a Bronze Nazereth track I listen to a lot like it here too. Cosmic Horror is tough same thing with the video, makes me want to start doing this never expected those funky horns and vocal then the piano. Really dope beats. Much respect for the work you put in.
    Appreciate that.

The track instrumental Cosmic Horror (Track 2) is sick. https://thevampiredynasty.bandcamp.c.../cosmic-horror

One of ShaDynasty's most masterful tracks. 1:55 breakdown is one of the best parts. And 2:15

Still probably the best instrumental album dropped in WuCorp in 2020 unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Track 3 Anything is cool. Could have possibly been mixed better. some levels are off but the idea and beat itself is nice. We all got our EQ's and shit on something different but it sounded off on mine without adjusting.

Track 3 - Anything at the 1:45 minute mark evolves and breaks down to a cool vibe

Vortex (track 6) is smooth as a clean shave. Surprised no one else mentioned it yet. Time Dilation too. ShaDynasty has the bass booming on this one.

Stars I think would have been better without the voice/air samples. Maybe do a raw cut remix version mix with extra grime no air or voice samples.

I liked Hyrule up to about the 1:20 mark then you lost me.

By about track 10 the beats kind of sound redundant or like variations of previous tracks

But overall a solid instrumental album, cohesive.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-09-2020 at 08:25 PM.