Thread: Lone Wolf and Cub

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default Lone Wolf and Cub

Just watched the first flick in the series. Thought It was pretty dope, it followed the book to the T. Any one else seen this flick?

No replys? And you mother fuckers call yourself wu-tang fans? You all should've done seen this flick.

I saw "Shogun Assassin", which I guess is the compacted version of "Lone Wolf and Cub". I love all the quotes RZA used for "Liquid Swords"

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Shogun Assassin is the first 2 Lone Wolf-movies mixed together. There are 6 of them, and I love them all. Gonna rewatch them when I get back home next week.

Check em out

no doubt, is shogun assasin dubbed in english? I seen the first movie, I thinks called sword of vengenge, it was all in japanese with english subtitles. They made Ogami kind of chunky compared to the books, plus his hair's allways messed up. They make him look depressed in the movie to.

Samurai's kept theiir shit clean, and looking sharp just in case they were killed they didn't want their enemies to think they were sloppy, I think the movie made Ogami look sloppy because he just don't give a fuck, and he knows he ain't gonna die because he's too bad ass. I think they used a heavier actor, probably because he was the toughest looking guy they found. I don't know though anyone have any thoughts on this?

those are damn good points my man. I'd rep you if we still could

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    no doubt, is shogun assasin dubbed in english? I seen the first movie, I thinks called sword of vengenge, it was all in japanese with english subtitles. They made Ogami kind of chunky compared to the books, plus his hair's allways messed up. They make him look depressed in the movie to.

Samurai's kept theiir shit clean, and looking sharp just in case they were killed they didn't want their enemies to think they were sloppy, I think the movie made Ogami look sloppy because he just don't give a fuck, and he knows he ain't gonna die because he's too bad ass. I think they used a heavier actor, probably because he was the toughest looking guy they found. I don't know though anyone have any thoughts on this?
    Shogun Assasin is dubbed in english (pretty sure). I think the next movie in the Lone Wolf and Cub series is also dubbed in english, and the rest are subtitled (not so sure so you will want to check).