Heading out who to see nobody in sight like I about to get in the ride or a normal walk even when you get that good feel when where you can go wherever you choose to get to this haven to be high as fuck how it goes how it vanishes holding bags to be able to step and go up to be able to see to pass out a sweater how many will it hit it's like you 're somewhere else like what are you dressed up how it is when you 're rested can I go in where would we fly yes by over here an alright do we have hair conditioner where can it reach it would be when it's the one you want to i think them old people they still run somehow a heavy light how can it go all around how can cameras see from the top who puts them to record and we pass and they see us how long can we stay like this to keep going in a certain direction how one seat is cool in the back they must be gone what if we travel through tough terrain turn burn out but when cement starts a good take off and how it brakes leaving it and exiting to be able to yes once again it would be like a theme park we to visit any place to have a very nice strength to be able to go anywhere we to be free would one ever look back and see would i be the one to keep going or invite you bring you yes we would see all the fog and formations that stay in the sky I feel like the stars are there forever it says so many stories and yes when fog wants to leave it is whatever the year is hopefully i have not gone used for many yes a whole lot very much of various things would they be useful what would a baseball glove do or ones thrown used for practice por donde pasaremos pasaremos por aqui como se han mirado el tanque con mucho como para a donde tendre que dar una vuelta hoy no no tengo ganas de ver volcanes donde la noche este calmada como pasan vientos de polvo con piedras y basura si como estar en una mesa si llegamos pero despues de un curso si no se para donde como se ven como se ve todo noche pero la hora que sera nomas digo hola aqui el sol si ha llegado que pero si aqui si es otra otra hora como nos gustaria el de donde llamamos casa solo me gustaria el de ahi cuando estas aqui cuando no estas sera que yo te persigo todo alrededor nomas que no tienes color o si como como te hablo ahi creo que se va como temporada de comida que sera que no va a crecer solo veo que me habla la atmosfera si no me deja como lo la saludo sera que te veo como como estas hoy te veo pero sigo caminando en un camino pero si voy para a donde quiera hay lugares donde puedo solo como quien no no creo que me esten llevando que de todas las salidas diosas y vista que uno se ve si sera que te queremos si poniendolo otra vez como donas que pero cuando se da cuenta y ven si como uno siente sera que no tengo nada pero si siento cuando uno quiere y no puede uno solo en a un recorrido cuando uno no llama y la villa esta sola ustedes a donde ir a donde llegara a donde nos lleva