Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bussy Boppin' Bunker Party (Riots,Protests,Anarchy,Psy-Ops,Martial Law)

Banned

Default Nicky Gooch, Ricky Gooch, and Dicky Gooch protect the family bakery from protestors

Banned

I know them. Everyone does. Good people, been in business over 100 years. Several generations. Antifa or whoever the fuck They are Have been harassing them for the past few days. But the neighborhood is on that.

It’s a bunch of white liberals pissy because they didn’t get to smash their windows during their initial grand riot.

Best cassata cake in town. Great cannolis.

{>____<}

^Good to know. In Detroit, the protests have been mostly peaceful. Most of the arrests have been people from the suburbs causing chaos in the city but going home afterwards making it look like the locals are doing it.

I saw a pallet of bricks downtown this weekend. Supplying weapons to cause chaos and destruction. Well, it works.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Yea antifa or whatever this group is or groups basically used protests as a shield to do what they’re going to do all summer and fall.

A Wendy’s in my hometown was vandalized and protested because wendays donated to trump.

Lol that’s not a social injustice protest, that’s a blatant political one and a good portions of these have been all along.

Banned

Default Bussy Boppin' Bunker Party (Riots,Protests,Anarchy,Psy-Ops,Martial Law)

Where's Rob? He has been radio silent for over a week.

Maybe he almost died from seeing a black person protesting and is in hiding now.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 06-05-2020 at 04:48 PM.

The first guy has pro wrestling potential. Raw paw nature boy

btw are things reasonably quiet in both your respective cities or not?

Banned

Reasonably quiet compared to other places, but shit has still gotten out of hand... property damage, torched police cars and such. And of course a white 20 year old punk is one of the idiots that turned a peaceful protest into a riot. The little punk starts a riot then takes mommy and daddy with him to turn himself in.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...LFDJJ56CI4IUY/

I know some cops on the front line and they are stressed out.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 06-04-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Banned

The one cop charged with aiding and abetting in the George Floyd murder looks like Ironman

Banned

Them dudes fucked up the downtown Cleveland businesses. Shit looked like the Nazi perpetrated Kristallnacht.

Probably millions in damages.

Cleveland police did basically nothing. Not surprising that city is inept from head to toe. And corrupt.

Outside of that there have been actual protests in the smaller suburbs. I haven’t seen one personally I just see it in the news.

Ironically one of the most liberal small towns Got wind of a protest and boarded up all its shops. It’s was a normal protest, but they weren’t messing around. I think they’re still boarded up.

What happened downtown was some planned riot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    No I've actually overdosed on riot livestreams and clips. Probably saw over 30 hours of ppl's live footage. Words cannot describe the shit I've seen.

Please make an official (R I O T ) thread though.
    Some of the best RPG classes far:

White Claw
    https://twitter.com/kristina_wong/st...52370170937345

The Archer
    https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1267129964161368065

The Berserker
    http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/152258

The Samurai
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeu3GEsOq8
    Wait what the hell is the Wolverine claw? Is this like a US exclusive weapon or something?

Banned

I think the suburbs are too much for humanity to handle.

Only men like Dooch could juggle the pressureS of maintaining a picturesque lawn while earning a living.

It’s obvious most of these kids are lashing out And feeling worthless because their fathers lawns look like a dandelion farm.

They don’t make em like me anymore boys.

Dooch what are your thoughts on the White House lawn and rose garden?
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-05-2020 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    The one cop charged with aiding and abetting in the George Floyd murder looks like Ironman

"Sir, we have a search warrant for your house. Kindly direct us to your coffee table."
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-05-2020 at 05:15 AM.

It turns out that George Floyd is just another piece of garbage shit.

In 2007 he raided a home with five other men, and held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly.

If George Floyd had done that to the pregnant mother of my child, I would have kneeled on his neck for longer than 8 minutes.

Did George Floyd deserve to be killed for passing $20 counterfeit bills? Of course not.

Did George Floyd deserve to be killed for holding a gun to a pregnant woman's belly? YES.

Once again, DemoKKKRats PLAYED themselves defending a human piece of excrement who was high on drugs.

Both autopsy reports, one by coroner and one privately by Floyd's family, show he did not die from Asphyxiation nor strangulation. Floyd's heart gave out likely due to the drugs in his system, which I've heard was Fentanyl which kills lots of people without a knee on the neck necessary.

The people suggesting President Trump is a coward are wheeling a senile dementia patient named Joe Biden out in a wheel chair and suggesting a senile hair sniffing pedophile who farts during his livestream interviews should be president instead.

President Trump is courageous enough to take on the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel, CIA, and military industrial complex, which is why you had bitches like General Mattis whining about Trump yesterday because he's still mad he didn't get his war in Syria. The CIA and military industrial complex got to bomb 7 countries and have their way with weak cowards like Obama. They want a senile fart like Biden in there so they can get back to wars for profit.

The demoKKKRat rioters have murdered five black people who were all better people than George Floyd. Will Joe Biden be attending their memorials too?