Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bussy Boppin' Bunker Party (Riots,Protests,Anarchy,Psy-Ops,Martial Law)

I hate people simplifying shit. Everything is a conspiracy theory and everybody but them is to blame. The only thing that seems to actually drive any political movement these days is group loyalty. It's certainly not objectivity.

I don't believe black lives matter protesters when they claim that black lives matter.

For one thing, black Americans abort their own babies at a higher percentage than any other race.

Secondly, 77% of black children live in single parent households. There's dozens of studies that prove that children are better off with both parents together. If black lives mattered, black men and women would remain loyal to each other and raise their black children together.

Also, black men and women are murdered EVERY DAY in this country. But their lives never matter unless a white police officer killed them. If blacks kill blacks, no one cares. Black people don't even care. The corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel doesn't care.

I remember here in my own city a black child not even 10 years old yet was murdered by a stray bullet. Two black gangs were shooting each other. Likely over a drug deal gone bad. Dead black child? Barely even made local news let alone national news. Being the black kingpin drug dealer on the block was more important.

George Floyd holds a gun to a pregnant black woman's belly? Does her life matter? Of course not. Her life and her black babies life were threatened by a dangerous black man.

Out of all the great black people who get murdered everyday, it's George Floyd, a lifetime criminal, meth addict, Fentanyl addict, cocaine addict, absent deadbeat father, gigolo jackass that they want to make a martyr. And no. I don't think he passed a counterfeit $20 bill by accident. I think he was just doing what dishonest, desperate drug addicts do. Trying to cheat, steal, fund his addiction.

I remember Black Lives Matter murdered 5 white police officers in Dallas, Texas in 2016 under the great Obama. Race riots were common during the Hussein Obama regime. Did black lives matter ever apologize for the hate crime of murdering 5 white police officers? What about their children who had to grow up without their daddy? What about their widow wives? No one thinks about the victims of violent, racist black on white crime. I read Conservative news sites to counterbalance the radically leftist corporate conglomerate neo-marxist communist demoKKKRat politics on TV. I read weekly about blacks killing whites. Never any riots. Never any chants of white lives matter. Never any accusations that racism was involved.

I remember blacks playing the knock out game online. Walk up and knock out white people or Jews. corporate media ignored it.

Also, must I dig up all the FBI crime statistics? Police officers are more likely to shoot a white suspect than black suspect. More white suspects are shot by police. The data PROVES that there is NO systemic racism in the police departments in the USA in general. It proves quite the opposite, that police are more comfortable shooting white suspects.

Over 90% of blacks who die in homicides were murdered by other blacks. Their lives don't matter. Remember, you must be shot by a white police officer for DemoKKKrats, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Reuters, Associated Press, NY Times, USA Today, Washington Post to even care enough about it to publish it.

Does anyone remember OJ Simpson being found Not Guilty? I remember. Blacks cheered and threw parties. Black people celebrated nationwide. Does anyone think OJ was innocent? Nicole Brown's life must have not mattered. Goldman's life didn't matter. OJ Simpson was just another black woman beater who blacks celebrated and cheered.

Do black lives matter thugs respect black women? Of course not. Black rap culture treats women as disposable, calls them bitches, calls them "baby mamas" and objectifies them. A black woman is nothing but ass and tits to most black hip hop. But "black lives matter." yeah right.

Black women use welfare at a higher rate than any other demographic in this country. That's because black lives don't matter to black men. Can't support your women. Can't support your kids. I mean, You CAN, you just WON'T.

So save me the bullshit about "black lives matter." Talk is fucking cheap.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-06-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Banned

I had to google wingstop. Never heard of it. There were 2 in Pittsburgh, but both closed up. We’re just classier here.

People don't care what's true. Whether they're militant BLM advocates or unreasonable right wingers. Nobody agrees on facts.

I think it's a generational thing. When you're young you're very pro good things and anti bad things. When you're old, if you're smart enough to know how stupid you are, you know that life/politics/everything is way too complicated for one person to know all the angles and just arbitrarily picking sides on complicated issues is dumb as fuck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I had to google wingstop. Never heard of it. There were 2 in Pittsburgh, but both closed up. We’re just classier here.
    No you’re just whiter there. And more isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Written by a UC Berkeley professor, possibly adjunct or full deep cover and anonymously since that place has been an incubator of radicalized neo-marxists and neo-bolsheviks. Days of Rage is a great read. I need to finish the second half. There is no voting your way out of this. Also...Yuri Bezmenoz warned us a long time ago.

Didn't expect to see that one on Wu Corp. From my understanding the letter was written by a 4chan member pretending to be prof at Berkeley.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Why was George Floyd living in Minneapolis if he has a 6 year old daughter in Houston, Texas?

Not only was he a violent drug addict that holds guns to pregnant women's bellies,

He's also a lowlife piece of garbage shit father absent from his daughter's life.

Someone told his daughter that George Floyd died. She said "WHO?"

But that's normal, right. 77% of black children grow up in single parent households with no father around.

Let me repeat. If a man held a gun to my pregnant child's mother, I would have kneeled on his neck myself and I would have enjoyed hearing him beg me for breath.
    That old communist agitator tried to grab the officer's gun.

If someone tried to grab my firearm, I would legally be within my rights to shoot them.

He should be thankful the officer merely shoved him away.
    Candace Owens explains why George Floyd is not a martyr, his life of crime and drug use, his holding a gun to a pregnant black woman

Confession: #GeorgeFloyd is neither a martyr nor a hero.
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYGNklYaYZJw

If I hated black people, I would promote the demoKKKrat party to promote black poverty, black dependency on an authoritarian government via food stamps and welfare, disarmament of blacks, black section 8 plantation housing, abortion of black babies, smear real black leaders, promote black drug dealers and criminals as black leaders and martyrs, promote black music that encourages drug use and objectification of black women, encourage blacks to burn down their own communities, break up the black family, pay black women to leave the fathers of their children, weaponize the family court system against blacks, and everything else promoted by the DemoKKKrat party, the party of KKK, the party of Jim Crow, I'd even spread lies about the DemoKKKrat Party's history, confuse people by saying the parties "switched" or that the old DemoKKKrat Racists are now Republicans despite no actual evidence. I would use corporate conglomerate fake news media propagandists to keep black people misinformed. I would enrich black men who helped spread my demoKKKrat lies (Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Obama, etc.). I would hijack the legacy of former black civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr. I would tell blacks they are not black unless they support this demoKKKrat scheme.
    I don't believe black lives matter protesters when they claim that black lives matter.

For one thing, black Americans abort their own babies at a higher percentage than any other race.

Secondly, 77% of black children live in single parent households. There's dozens of studies that prove that children are better off with both parents together. If black lives mattered, black men and women would remain loyal to each other and raise their black children together.

Also, black men and women are murdered EVERY DAY in this country. But their lives never matter unless a white police officer killed them. If blacks kill blacks, no one cares. Black people don't even care. The corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel doesn't care.

I remember here in my own city a black child not even 10 years old yet was murdered by a stray bullet. Two black gangs were shooting each other. Likely over a drug deal gone bad. Dead black child? Barely even made local news let alone national news. Being the black kingpin drug dealer on the block was more important.

George Floyd holds a gun to a pregnant black woman's belly? Does her life matter? Of course not. Her life and her black babies life were threatened by a dangerous black man.

Out of all the great black people who get murdered everyday, it's George Floyd, a lifetime criminal, meth addict, Fentanyl addict, cocaine addict, absent deadbeat father, gigolo jackass that they want to make a martyr. And no. I don't think he passed a counterfeit $20 bill by accident. I think he was just doing what dishonest, desperate drug addicts do. Trying to cheat, steal, fund his addiction.

I remember Black Lives Matter murdered 5 white police officers in Dallas, Texas in 2016 under the great Obama. Race riots were common during the Hussein Obama regime. Did black lives matter ever apologize for the hate crime of murdering 5 white police officers? What about their children who had to grow up without their daddy? What about their widow wives? No one thinks about the victims of violent, racist black on white crime. I read Conservative news sites to counterbalance the radically leftist corporate conglomerate neo-marxist communist demoKKKRat politics on TV. I read weekly about blacks killing whites. Never any riots. Never any chants of white lives matter. Never any accusations that racism was involved.

I remember blacks playing the knock out game online. Walk up and knock out white people or Jews. corporate media ignored it.

Also, must I dig up all the FBI crime statistics? Police officers are more likely to shoot a white suspect than black suspect. More white suspects are shot by police. The data PROVES that there is NO systemic racism in the police departments in the USA in general. It proves quite the opposite, that police are more comfortable shooting white suspects.

Over 90% of blacks who die in homicides were murdered by other blacks. Their lives don't matter. Remember, you must be shot by a white police officer for DemoKKKrats, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Reuters, Associated Press, NY Times, USA Today, Washington Post to even care enough about it to publish it.

Does anyone remember OJ Simpson being found Not Guilty? I remember. Blacks cheered and threw parties. Black people celebrated nationwide. Does anyone think OJ was innocent? Nicole Brown's life must have not mattered. Goldman's life didn't matter. OJ Simpson was just another black woman beater who blacks celebrated and cheered.

Do black lives matter thugs respect black women? Of course not. Black rap culture treats women as disposable, calls them bitches, calls them "baby mamas" and objectifies them. A black woman is nothing but ass and tits to most black hip hop. But "black lives matter." yeah right.

Black women use welfare at a higher rate than any other demographic in this country. That's because black lives don't matter to black men. Can't support your women. Can't support your kids. I mean, You CAN, you just WON'T.

So save me the bullshit about "black lives matter." Talk is fucking cheap.

damn dude, what happened to you? did your chick leave you for some black dick?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    damn dude, what happened to you? did your chick leave you for some black dick?
    Yo man he’s just tellin it how it is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    He tells a small fraction of how it is, repeatedly.
    Definitely not a small fraction. A significant enough fraction that it’s had serious consequences on that community.

I’ve seen it first hand. You haven’t.

Yea he’s extreme about it, makes sweeping generalizations that get reckless but, it’s not based upon lies. That’s for sure.

I don't think he's wrong, but it's not a complete picture of what's going on or why.

And he's posted the same shit about Democrats and George Floyd punching a baby or whatever a gazillion times by now.

Banned

I don't think he's wrong, but it's not a complete picture of what's going on or why.

And he's posted the same shit about Democrats and George Floyd punching a baby or whatever a gazillion times by now.
    13 people have been shot in Cleveland the past two days.

And that’s just a microcosm of what’s been happening.

The cops aren’t the threat. That’s just a fact. It’s not even disputable.

Less cops or less policing or less funding means more violence and more deaths and those things are going to happen In highest volume in the places it already happens the most.

This is a really bad game the media and politicians are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    13 people have been shot in Cleveland the past two days.

And that’s just a microcosm of what’s been happening.

The cops aren’t the threat. That’s just a fact. It’s not even disputable.

Less cops or less policing or less funding means more violence and more deaths and those things are going to happen In highest volume in the places it already happens the most.

This is a really bad game the media and politicians are playing.
    The anti cop movement can't last. It's clearly a terrible idea, and would probably enable more racial incidents over time. Police reform seems like a no brainer, I mean imagine that it's not even a debate anymore because a killer cop is so rare.

I think social media ends is the force that fucks things up the most, because it's a neverending supply of bullshit talking points and misinformation. People will believe anything you tell them, if they already basically agree with the sentiment involved.

Also how many russian and chinese bots are stirring up this movement?

Banned

The anti cop movement can't last. It's clearly a terrible idea, and would probably enable more racial incidents over time. Police reform seems like a no brainer, I mean imagine that it's not even a debate anymore because a killer cop is so rare.

I think social media ends is the force that fucks things up the most, because it's a neverending supply of bullshit talking points and misinformation. People will believe anything you tell them, if they already basically agree with the sentiment involved.

Also how many russian and chinese bots are stirring up this movement?
    Killer cops is rare when you compare it to all the homicides committed.

It’s not the problem. It’s just an easy target. Institutions are always the easiest targets. There has been police reform for the past 30 years.

Police are definitely taking all of the heat for this but it’s not even close to being all of their fault.

So, yea nothing will change Unless the true root of all of this is exposed and people are ready to change but that is in no way, shape or form even close to happening right now.

What will have to happen first is that black Americans will shift from the “you aint black if you don’t vote Democrat” mode and embrace conservative views because only black conservatives can check the progressivism that is using “racism” as a political bargaining chip flat out as extortion.

And that is slowly happening, and it’s probably why they are pushing identity politics so hard.

You can't really embrace conservatism if you fundamentally hold liberal views though.

I think what's happening now will pass though. It's just the age we live in with technology and culture. It's a constant period of adjustment, there's never going to be a period in our lives when things aren't transforming into something else.

But I think culture will start to move in other directions soon, there's too many other things to worry about.