Thread: Wu-Tang on MySpace

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

Default Wu-Tang on MySpace

After being with everyone on the Wu reunion tour, I realized how bad the Wu situation with MySpace had gotten.Many of the artists had brought up about people actually trying to pose as them on Myspace,it was beyond fans just setting up pages.I even had one fake that had tried to post a comment on GZA's page,as if he was actually Raekwon while I was holding it down for GZA.This fake even tried to play the role after i sent him a message letting him know that we knew it wasn't Rae, and that Rae didn't have a page.
    MySpace has been working with me and we now have control of the top Wu artist Myspace pages.All of the artists will have control of their page and appoint someone to run it for them so that they do get important messages.The fake sites will be deleted as they get posted.
    Raekwon and INS will be working with me later today to get their pages changed and updated, and soon have someone running it for them.
    The other pages may be on hold for a minute.
    I don't know if anyone from here had set up any of the pages, but I do know we will need some help on hooking a few of the artists pages up.If you know graphics ,etc, and are interested, hit me up.
    Almost every one of the members of the Clan have seen the growing importance of MySpace and getting out their info through it. G
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

keep up the good work G. any idea on OBFCL2 release date ?

I got 1 thing too say: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!

i'm sorry I can't help you !!! much succes...

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

And as for Fam, I know Dom P works his site. B9 is always on his Killarmy site. Sins site, him and I got that, I get all his important messages to him and he looks it over when I can get him to look at the computer. I know Killah Priest does his own thing as well as Hell Razah. Also Remedy be looking over his. Thats all that I can think of right now that I know are definitely legit. I'm sure there are a few more I've forgotten at this moment. Oh, prodigal and Blue raspberry too.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 03-01-2006 at 07:26 AM.

Mandatory Death

so Wu fam has the time to deal with their own Myspace websites? but they don't have the time of day to post on this forum for a second...myspace is gay...but anyways keep up the good work...

i can't help where they are. Oh, Jojo Pellegrino too

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lesbian Nun
    so Wu fam has the time to deal with their own Myspace websites? but they don't have the time of day to post on this forum for a second...myspace is gay...but anyways keep up the good work...
    yeh haha good point this is the official site an all..........