Thread: Dave Chappelle - 8:46 (Youtube Special)

This wasn't funny, more of a personal explanation of BLM. It's much different to his Netflix specials.

This sucked.

Dave Chapelle wasn't funny, appeared angry, looks depressed and bloated, and said some pretty stupid, emotional stuff. The whole thing seemed awkward.

I'm actually surprised because Dave Chapelle usually doesn't play into this conformist politically correct BS.

The shirt and sweatpants get up was gay. The long sleeve sheer see through black shirt doesn't work when you have manboobs. You don't do a comedy show sitting on a stool the whole time.

Come on. And I bet the people paid at least $80 per ticket. Definitely not worth it. Hope he didn't charge for this tirade.

The cheap shot at Candace Owens was petty, not to mention he's trying to pick a bone with a woman far more intelligent than he is.

I noticed he didn't want to discuss black lives matter murdering 5 white police officers in Dallas, Texas in 2016. We're talking about good guys who had wives and little children. Their lives don't matter? Little girls deserved to have their fathers murdered?

Some how he glosses over George Floyd's entire 20+ year drug addictions, crimes, pointing a gun to the belly of a pregnant black woman, not taking care of his own kids. None of that matters? Of course it matters. Better black men get murdered every day.

Didn't Dave Chapelle do a tour in Africa? I noticed he didn't stay in Africa. Why not? America is better? Or is America racist? Make up your mind. You look angry Dave. The descendants of the slave dealers who facilitated, captured, and sold all those slaves are in Africa. You going to ask for reparations from them?

He should have just vented to his psychiatrist instead of doing this on a stage.

You've said the same shit about George Floyd in a bunch of different threads. Nobody cares.

But I agree this wasn't... comedy.

Someone in my state had their license to practice law taken away for calling George Floyd a "shitstain" on social media.

South Carolina Supreme Court Suspends Attorney Who Called George Floyd A “Sh*tstain” https://www.fitsnews.com/2020/06/14/...yd-a-shtstain/

The problem is that the Meth Head deadbeat father George Floyd really was a shitstain on society. Now you lose your professional license for speaking the truth?

I'm not the only one who believes that is a violation of the attorney's civil rights. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...ments.4115117/

What if we suspended the professional licenses of every attorney, accountant, nurse, etc. who called President Trump a shitstain or some negative label? Trump never held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly, though.

It proves all along that demoKKKrats were always the BIGOTS. Intolerant of opposing views and intolerant of anyone who doesn't conform to their brainless worship of a human piece of excrement.

CNN said that the rioters were just white supremacists.

Do these look like white supremacists?

On Thursday evening, investigators with the Charleston Police Department announced charges for the following eight individuals, two of whom were arrested on Wednesday:

Leon Collins, 30, from Summerville for second-degree assault and battery on a law enforcement officer. Collins was booked on Wednesday and has a $150,000 bond.
    Dennis Hamilton, 31, from Charleston for first-degree assault and battery and malicious injury to personal property. Hamilton was also arrested on Wednesday and given a $5,000 bond.
    The remaining suspects were arrested on Thursday.

Anthony Washington, 39, from Summerville for two counts of second-degree burglary (violent). He was given a $60,000 bond.
    Izayah Fairbanks, 22, from Summerville for third-degree arson
    Desean Hughes, 22, from Summerville for third-degree arson and two counts of malicious injury to personal property
    Camille Turner, 25, from Summerville for two counts of second-degree burglary (violent). Turner was given a $40,000 bond.
    Keith Miller, 18, from Charleston for damage to personal property. He was given a $5,000 bond.
    Nathaniel White, 25, from North Charleston for second-degree burglary (violent)
    Don't get mad about the truth.

Dave Chapelle is a hypocrite jackass anyways. Here's him wearing White Face.

Let me get this straight. Black face is racist but white face is okay? Square that one up for me.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-19-2020 at 05:42 PM.

^ Just be wary of making these grand sweeping statements. Life isn't black and white, as much as people seem to want it to be.

I'm not sure what is a broad sweeping statement. I think there are exceptions to every rule. Remember, I'm an individualist, not a collectivist. Ultimately I believe that the individual is what changes society or changes things for the better, not collective action through corrupt governments or corrupt hijacked movements. Individuals who have done nothing to help the black community or help the poor try to flex their false sense of moral superiority by voting for government to use coercive authoritarian power to rob Peter to pay Paul or will chant "black lives matter" all the while voting for demoKKKrat programs that arrest blacks for gun control violations or abort black babies or break up black families with welfare and family court systems.

Lord Jamar: I Don't Support Black Lives Matter, It's Not Our Movement

It's kind of refreshing to see black men like Lord Jamar who kind of see through the fake movement. And this was like 4 years ago.

Shaolin Master

I agree that don lemon is a racist.

Shaolin Master

Muhammad Ali’s son says his dad would have hated Black Lives Matter movement and thought that it was racist

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhamm...lives-matters/

Here is more evidence that Black Lives Matter is what Lord Jamar says they are: Black Lesbian Communists set out to destroy the Black Nuclear Family

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Founder Proudly Admits BLM Is A Radical Marxist Organization
    https://en-volve.com/2020/06/19/watc...-organization/

“We actually do have an ideological frame,” Cullors said. “Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”
    When I tell people that Black Lives Matter is a bunch of lesbian black nationalist racist communist marxists, people roll their eyes.

When Black Lives Matter ADMITS IN RECORDED VIDEO that this is what they are, what will people do?

Joe Biden admitted in recorded video that he extorted Ukraine. What became of it? "Oh that's just Joe"

Obama admitted in recorded video to illegally brokering a coup for the overthrow of the Ukraine democratically elected President. What became of it?

Even when you have RECORDED VIDEO FOOTAGE of these people admitting to their communism and crimes, they are protected by DemoKKKrat Privilege.

There is no such thing as white privilege. A white person who supports capitalism, individualism, Christianity, Liberty is attacked, doxed, shadowbanned, censored, terminated from his job, and his life destroyed.

A white person, black person, or person of any color who supports the Pseudo-Liberal DemoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxist international globalist crime organization is protected, depicted as heroic by corporate media propagandists, and are therefore PRIVILEGED. That includes the black rioters who get a free pass, immunity from arrest, and get permission to loot, burn, destroy, and wreak havoc in cities mismanaged by their demoKKKrat politicians and officials in power.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-24-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Here is more evidence that Black Lives Matter is what Lord Jamar says they are: Black Lesbian Communists set out to destroy the Black Nuclear Family

WATCH: Black Lives Matter Founder Proudly Admits BLM Is A Radical Marxist Organization
    https://en-volve.com/2020/06/19/watc...-organization/

When I tell people that Black Lives Matter is a bunch of lesbian black nationalist racist communist marxists, people roll their eyes.

When Black Lives Matter ADMITS IN RECORDED VIDEO that this is what they are, what will people do?

Joe Biden admitted in recorded video that he extorted Ukraine. What became of it? "Oh that's just Joe"

Obama admitted in recorded video to illegally brokering a coup for the overthrow of the Ukraine democratically elected President. What became of it?

Even when you have RECORDED VIDEO FOOTAGE of these people admitting to their communism and crimes, they are protected by DemoKKKrat Privilege.

There is no such thing as white privilege. A white person who supports capitalism, individualism, Christianity, Liberty is attacked, doxed, shadowbanned, censored, terminated from his job, and his life destroyed.

A white person, black person, or person of any color who supports the Pseudo-Liberal DemoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxist international globalist crime organization is protected, depicted as heroic by corporate media propagandists, and are therefore PRIVILEGED. That includes the black rioters who get a free pass, immunity from arrest, and get permission to loot, burn, destroy, and wreak havoc in cities mismanaged by their demoKKKrat politicians and officials in power.
    I hear U