Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Chappelle: ‘F–k everybody in Staten Island except Wu-Tang Clan’

Default Dave Chappelle: ‘F–k everybody in Staten Island except Wu-Tang Clan’

Is Dave Chappell even from Staten Island?

Dave Chappelle was born in Washington D.C. and grew up there and the suburb of Silversprings, Maryland. apparently he spent a lot of time w/ his dad in Yellow Springs, Ohio too.

https://www.encyclopedia.com/people/...dave-chappelle

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

At least he is smart enough to know not to piss off the biggest posse in hip hop.

nada ignorante

lol tragic yet funny
    N.I.

List of people he's cursing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Staten_Island

We all know Wu-Tang is from Shaolin.

But also Gene Simmons of Kiss, Christine Aguilera, Randy the Macho Man Savage, the guy who invented chewing gum, etc.

I think Dave Chapelle, instead of ranting and cursing people, should go make a donation to George Floyd's 6 year old daughter that he never took care of. Start up a scholarship fund for her and prove to us that black lives matter. And then donate some money to rehabilitation programs for men like George Floyd who have been using hard drugs for over 20 years. Then donate some more money to a Christian church to help fund the exorcism of the demons out of men like George Floyd when they do demonic, evil things like hold guns to pregnant women's bellies. Then donate a million dollars to a Pro-Life movement to put a stop to the disproportionately high number of black babies that white demoKKKRats abort each year. 13 million black babies aborted since Roe v Wade is a mountain of black baby skulls. You likely aborted the black baby that was going to be the future leader of the black community. In many cities managed by demoKKKrats, such as New York City, more black babies are aborted than actually born. Think about what that means. It means that a black baby in the womb has less than a 50% chance of being born and surviving birth. That's wicked.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-21-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Peace CT

Guess he doesn’t like Impractical Jokers. Peace

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

We all know Wu-Tang is from Shaolin.

But also Gene Simmons of Kiss, Christine Aguilera, Randy the Macho Man Savage, the guy who invented chewing gum, etc.
    stop that nonsense. everyone knows christina aguilera is from Pittsburgh. she used to sing the national anthem all the time at penguin games when she was a little kid.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Guess he doesn’t like Impractical Jokers. Peace
    How the Hell is that show still on the air AND a feature length film??? People will just watch anything nowadays

Sorry man. As usual, Wikipedia LIED to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I hate Pete Davidson. What a POS hack comic.
    Man, I agree with you. My New Year's resolution was not to be unnecessarily critical of people and instead try to spread compliments to people and things I actually do like. But damnit Pete Davidson is a dickhead.

Shaolin Master

The female condom is getting more popular

The male condoms I wear aren't as translucent as Dave Chapelle's shirt. WTF?

Veteran Member

I watched 8:46 finally. It was good...DC always keeps it real. A little depressing because of the content but there were a few parts where we laughed pretty hard. Worth a watch if you enjoy him