Thread: GFTD (iNTeLL & PXWER) - Soothe The Soul (ft. Jackie Paladino & Raekwon Smith) [VIDEO]

Default GFTD (iNTeLL & PXWER) - Soothe The Soul (ft. Jackie Paladino & Raekwon Smith) [VIDEO]

When we launched ‘7.O.D.’ back in November, we had more than just the two of us to represent 2nd Generation Wu, trying to establish a family music dynasty like other ‘father and son’ combos that include the Lennons, the Marleys, the Kravitzes, the Dylans, the Coles, the Zappas and the Van Halens among others. However, with SunGod [son of Ghostface Killah] being on Tour with GFK and YDB [son of Old Dirty Bastard] being on tour with the original Wu, iNTeLL and PXWER have emerged GFTD. Pronounced ‘Gifted’, also an acronym stating Go For The Dream or Going For The Dome because our music will expand your mind.

LOVE the beat. 88keys killed it. solid verses too

Not feelin those dudes. A far cry from the original Wu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    Not feelin those dudes. A far cry from the original Wu.
    I was wondering how you feel about the beat. can you get with that or don't you like the beat?

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I was wondering how you feel about the beat. can you get with that or don't you like the beat?

peace
    Not my cup of tea

what kind of man drinks tea anyway

Veteran Member

This is a cool track. Father sha is dope

The beat is fire! The constant name-changing ain't good for them cause people will be confused. The name's better than Wu 2nd Generation

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

I'm not frontin'. I actually like everything I've heard from 2nd Generation Wu.

I love the church organ in this.

I hope SunGod and Young Dirty Bastard rejoin this duo and do some serious work together.

I agree they need to pick a name or hashtag or something that they are going to stick with for consistency and longevity.

Speaking of generations of Wu, what happened to those young cats Masta Killa put on Then n Now and The Future Skit? Those little kids were ripping it and are probably grown up now.

Last edited by Sense-A; 06-21-2020 at 08:49 AM.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

This is nice. Could’ve done without the singing tho. Dudes are mad talented..

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I'm not frontin'. I actually like everything I've heard from 2nd Generation Wu.

I love the church organ in this.

I hope SunGod and Young Dirty Bastard rejoin this duo and do some serious work together.

I agree they need to pick a name or hashtag or something that they are going to stick with for consistency and longevity.

Speaking of generations of Wu, what happened to those young cats Masta Killa put on Then n Now and The Future Skit? Those little kids were ripping it and are probably grown up now.

Probably something more ambitious than being a rapper