Thread: That new Playstation 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So I managed to get one. I ain't played it much due to Cyberpunk and I'm playing that on PC.

First impressions are it's big. It's a PC tower, the Xbox One got a lot of shit for being a big box, I dont like the way this looks either. The stand is quite flimsy when you place it on it's side. People have been raving about the dual sense controller. After really trying it out for a bit, the haptics and all feel great in that Astro's game which comes preloaded, it really is nice and one does wonder what other devs can do with this in other games. However that's it. The d-pad I did not like, it's very stiff wasn't good when I tested out Mortal Kombat. I got the xbox series X controller for my PC and though it's the same shit as before I prefer the D-pad on that. I think overall as a controller the Series X one is better. I've always preferred Xbox controllers but even now with all the gimmicks the PS5 controller has, the Xbox is still better as an out and out controller.

The system overally is super quite, that's the best part about it. No noise at all. To be honest by the time we see this make the most of games it will be a year and a half.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    So I managed to get one. I ain't played it much due to Cyberpunk and I'm playing that on PC.

First impressions are it's big. It's a PC tower, the Xbox One got a lot of shit for being a big box, I dont like the way this looks either. The stand is quite flimsy when you place it on it's side. People have been raving about the dual sense controller. After really trying it out for a bit, the haptics and all feel great in that Astro's game which comes preloaded, it really is nice and one does wonder what other devs can do with this in other games. However that's it. The d-pad I did not like, it's very stiff wasn't good when I tested out Mortal Kombat. I got the xbox series X controller for my PC and though it's the same shit as before I prefer the D-pad on that. I think overall as a controller the Series X one is better. I've always preferred Xbox controllers but even now with all the gimmicks the PS5 controller has, the Xbox is still better as an out and out controller.

The system overally is super quite, that's the best part about it. No noise at all. To be honest by the time we see this make the most of games it will be a year and a half.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I thought about purchasing one but there are no good games out yet. I'm waiting on the next Witcher 3 type game, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed without humans, and space traveling simulator (Star Citizen). When that happens, I'll purchase a PS5.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty