Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full video of Rayshard Brooks shooting

{>____<}

Default Full video of Rayshard Brooks shooting

Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

If I started a fight with police and took their weapons, I would expect that it might not go so well.

Shaolin Master

Also, what was the point of his dumb girlfriend on the side burning down the wendys? She thought they shouldn't have done anything? He was passed out drunk in the drive thru line and nobody could order.

This white man was murdered. Do white lives matter?

Unlike George Floyd's murderer, this cop was let go and still collects his pension and disability checks. He's a free man milking government welfare and a public pension.

So you pretend George Floyd isn't getting justice? At least the cops are charged.

This white guy, very young, was groveling on the floor in a hotel and they opened fire for no reason.

So don't pretend it only happens to blacks. Police brutality negatively affects everyone. When you make it racial you exile people who COULD be your supporters in the movement.

Shaolin Master

Protesters have taken over the area where Rayshard was killed. A car drove near there over the weekend and the protesters shot at the car, killing an 8 year old kid. The mayor seems to hate the police. What a mess.

Banned

Protesters aren’t going to stop.

Why would they? They get away with public menacing, masked as a protest every day. City governments have turned in their enforcement branch.

It won’t stop until they send the boys in there to clear it up.

But a lot of innocent people Will have to die before it happens might even have to be a politician.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Protesters have taken over the area where Rayshard was killed. A car drove near there over the weekend and the protesters shot at the car, killing an 8 year old kid. The mayor seems to hate the police. What a mess.
    Are you serious? This BLM thing is a bit hypocritical. They'll say, "this is a separate issue."

The mayor is allowing the criminals (not the peaceful protesters) to run rampant because because the cops won't go in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Protesters aren’t going to stop.

Why would they? They get away with public menacing, masked as a protest every day. City governments have turned in their enforcement branch.

It won’t stop until they send the boys in there to clear it up.

But a lot of innocent people Will have to die before it happens might even have to be a politician.
    The politicians don't want to be called racist. I'm with the peaceful protesters but I don't stand with criminals.

Shaolin Master

Yeah I don't see why the police would want to go in the area when the mayor supports violent protesters.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Yeah I don't see why the police would want to go in the area when the mayor supports violent protesters.
    She doesn't support the bad guys. The mayor is taking heat for what she stated regarding this shooting. She questioned BLM and their purpose and black on black crime.

The 4th of July weekend was violent.

Banned

And e violence was not a surprise nor was it out of the normal.

You know how many times I read about a child under 10 getting shot?

I made a thread about that a few years back. It consistently happens.

BLM is just a feminist run Marxist backed organization that is being used as a political bargaining chip.

It’s a complete shill and it’s not trying to solve any root problem in the black community.

It’s just funny at this point.

Some people, probably black, vandalized the BLM mural on East 93rd street in Cleveland writing “BLM is Marxist” and “Stop Killing Eachother”.

I assume they are black because no white person lives anywhere near that neighborhood nor would they risk their life doing something like that. And plenty of hood niggaz realize the hypocrisy of all this. But they just get called coons if they don’t toe the party line.
    But it’s the truth. There have been 50 plus shootings and close to 10 dead the past couple weekends, including kids under 10.
    Last edited by Dooch; 07-07-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    And e violence was not a surprise nor was it out of the normal.
    Are you talking about the General Chat beefs from back in the day lol?

Shaolin Master

I saw that actor Terry Crews and racist cnn anchor Don Lemon got into a disagreement cause Terry was talking about how blm is hypocritical. It looked like Don was ready to call him an uncle tom. I wouldn't mind seeing Terry beat that racist fool up.

Why would any self respecting black man even listen to Don Lemon after Don Lemon was the one who lied to the black community about the "hands up don't shoot" crap? It was a complete lie. Don Lemon caused riots.

Also, Don Lemon is gay and has a white boyfriend who fucks him in his black ass every night. You're going to get your news from a lying betaboy black man who gets ass raped by his white supremacist boyfriend every night?

Please tell me black Americans aren't this gullible. Still falling for psy-ops in 2020?

its ironic that most of the agitators who were arrested in Minnesota who also were burning buildings were white dudes who were not affiliated with BLM

but sure..blame it all on the black people....

it couldn't be white supremacists using the protests as cover to start unrest and claim "SeE It'S The BlAcKs, thats why we hate niggers". It's funny how these things happen and people are always quick to point the finger at one demographic, some of us dealt with similar situations with the george floyd thing when buses where showing up in our state from outta town transporting kkk and nazi's to start some shit here. what the media ain't telling yall is the real reason why shit got real

INFACT, A LOT OF BLACK FOLKS were stopping these people from, destroying property but yea, its the blacks, they are the savages who always burn and loot.

the point here is, for all of you, including you iron-man is to step back , stop pointing fingers before you know who the players are before assuming shit. everyone whop burned the police station that was arrested in MN were white, All the agitators, including the people using tank trucks to destroy shit were white supremacists

BUT NOO, iTs tHe bLaCKs

SMHG

sometimes man..