Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full video of Rayshard Brooks shooting

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    White supremacists aren't involved in any of the rioting, looting and destroying cities. It's white marxists and black people who got riled up by these antifa faggots. These whites you speak of are part of the BLM movement. White surpremacists are just sitting back and laughing at these retards playing themselfs.
    Yea I can’t speak for Minnesota cuz I don’t live there but in The Cleveland riots that was all left wing radical dudes doing rioting, black and white. They arrested a bunch and most weren’t from out of town as originally suspected.

And black peoole were 100% looting in other parts of the city.

FB live had some great footage better than any news camera will get you.

I know the exact spot they looted too. The girl filming was black. Shit was in broad daylight. They were all Young black dudes grabbing shoes.

So again, yea just blaming it on “white supremicists” and then telling me I’m crazy...

I can’t speak for Minnesota I didn’t see any of that but in Cleveland, that shit was all left wing antifa anarchists and that lot.

Shaolin Master

Ironman, do you hate Trump cause you don't want your friends to call you an uncle tom? Think for yourself and not give in to being a sheep. Try not to swayed by the crazed far left media with their 24/7 hatred towards trump and other white people.

More black people have died from the riot violence than from police violence this year.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    White supremacists aren't involved in any of the rioting, looting and destroying cities. It's white marxists and black people who got riled up by these antifa faggots. These whites you speak of are part of the BLM movement. White surpremacists are just sitting back and laughing at these retards playing themselfs.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/minne...6ywQtlqFiigwwo

Um
    in my state it was definitely them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    That was proven to be false. The mayor of Minneapolis had to retract his statement early June and said it was based on inaccurate info from a police briefing, and after the local news KARE 11 decided to look at the Hennepin County Jail roster data. They discovered nearly every person arrested had a city or metro address.

Also I watched probably over 48 solid hours of the rioting and looting live streams (at street level) as the chaos unfolded. It was majority black on the streets when night fell every day, w/ a few antifa fags sprinkled in. At least that was the case for Minneapolis. The demographics were of course different for other cities.

Watching politicians or the MSM attempt to explain the situation was beyond pathetic. All the public had to do was tune into random independent streamers who were using FB, Youtube, Twitch or Dlive. I bet the NSA has probably archived 1000's of gigs of the HD footage uploaded on these platforms.
    Yea that’s what I was telling him. I watched a bunch from all over the country. It’s pretty obvious who it was.

But theN I remember he told that story about driving down some back road in rural Wisconsin when “white supremecists” came onto his radio on some random station.

Then I remembered all his stories he writes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    That was proven to be false. The mayor of Minneapolis had to retract his statement early June and said it was based on inaccurate info from a police briefing, and after the local news KARE 11 decided to look at the Hennepin County Jail roster data. They discovered nearly every person arrested had a city or metro address.

Also I watched probably over 48 solid hours of the rioting and looting live streams (at street level) as the chaos unfolded. It was majority black on the streets when night fell every day, w/ a few antifa fags sprinkled in. At least that was the case for Minneapolis. The demographics were of course different for other cities.

Watching politicians or the MSM attempt to explain the situation was beyond pathetic. All the public had to do was tune into random independent streamers who were using FB, Youtube, Twitch or Dlive. I bet the NSA has probably archived 1000's of gigs of the HD footage uploaded on these platforms.
    lol you watched a bunch of streams, i bet you don’t even live here. You also brought up the same kare 11 that fires reporters when they go against a narrative they don’t want going out there ? You mean the same clearly now conservative channel that fired Sven sungaard for an opinion on his own private Facebook? Lol ok

how you gonna tell me what i know for a fact is going on in my state? Lmao that’s that arrogance I’m talking about .

It’s so hilarious to see how much y’all don’t want to accept that White supremacists were part of it , I’m also very very glad you lot aren’t on the the new Active Wutang forum with everyone else.

anyone on there still here , make sure you never ever let these dudes sign up on there . These cats are weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I’m also very very glad you lot aren’t on the the new Active Wutang forum with everyone else.
    There's a new Wu-Tang forum?!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    There's a new Wu-Tang forum?!
    No whites allowed!

Murders per 100,000 by race:
    Whites killed by blacks- 9.83
    Blacks killed by whites- 0.77
    Whites killed by whites- 10.22
    Blacks killed by blacks- 53.96
    (Source: 2013 FBI Crime Report, Expanded Homicide Data, Table 6)

Blacks committed 52% of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13% of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45% of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.

The Names Of People Murdered By Democrat "Peaceful Protesters" & Riots in 2020
    David Dorn
    Barry Perkins
    David McAtee
    Dorian Murrell
    Italia Kelly
    Marquis M. Tousant
    Calvin L. Horton Jr
    James Scurlock
    Victor Cazares
    Patrick Underwood
    Jorge Gomez
    Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr.
    Tyler Gerth
    Secoriea Turner
    Summer Taylor
    Jessica Whitaker
    Not yet named: 29-year-old Chicago man was shot and killed in what was ruled a homicide and attributed to “outside agitators” during the riots, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
    Not yet named: Unidentified male in his 20s was shot and killed by the owner of a gun store in Philadelphia while trying to loot his store. DARWIN WINNER CANDIDATE #1
    Not yet named: Philadelphia man tried to blow up an ATM to loot it and was killed, according to a CBS Philadelphia affiliate. DARWIN WINNER CANDIDATE #2
    Not yet named: Detroit man was shot and killed during protests, and police are searching for a woman identified as a person of interest.
    etc.

White Police Officers Murdered By Black Nationalist Supremacist Black Lives Matter Marxist Morons
    Lorne Ahrens
    Michael Krol
    Michael Smith
    Patrick Zamarripa
    Brent Thompson

Every single person I listed above was a better person than George Floyd. None of them threatened to murder a pregnant black woman after invading her home to steal something to buy drugs with.

/Thread
    /Black Nationalist Liars Destroyed

Facts are a marxist moron's kryptonite

Until blacks begin caring about black lives, instead of just chanting stupid slogans and rioting and scapegoating other people, then don't expect anyone else to care.

Shakazulu murdered over 2 million black Africans before any white British people showed up.

It took Africa over 70 extra years to end slavery after the USA abolished it. And the only reason Africa ended slavery was because they were pressured to by white Christians in the League of Nations.

Over 90% of African slaves traded in the trans-Atlantic slave trade were captured and sold by black Africans.

Less than 2% of the USA population actually owned slaves in 1860, the last census before the Civil War. Somehow, frauds think that means 100% of white people in America in 2020 are guilty.

More whites were enslaved in North Africa than black slaves brought to America. Where's my reparations? Read about the Barbary slave trade or remain ignorant.

Over 600,000 white Christians died in the Civil War to free slaves that weren't even their own color. A thank you would be nice. Especially since the black African rulers and kings who captured and sold blacks into slavery didn't help the cause to free them.

I didn't post data about people brutalized by police, but a higher percentage of white people who have interactions with police are fatally shot. People of all colors are victims of police brutality. Why did race ever have to be brought into it? The data NEVER supported the claim that blacks are targeted or disproportionately killed by police. That's the lies the corporate media WANTED you to believe.

Being against police brutality is not controversial, nor is it racial. It should be something we all can agree on. For some reason, the corporate conglomerate fake news media has us fighting over which race is brutalized more. Why not just unite, stop using racist chants saying this color matters or that color matters, and just respect that all Americans, regardless of race, should be detained in a civil matter, without brutality, get due process and a fair trial in the court of law and be presumed innocent until proven guilty?
    Last edited by Sense-A; 07-15-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    https://www.courthousenews.com/minne...6ywQtlqFiigwwo

Um
    in my state it was definitely them.
    https://www.startribune.com/official...nce/570906572/

These guys are the 'white supremacists'

So the "white supremacists" are actually just Fascist young punk communist white guys who supported Bernie Sanders and now support Joe Biden.

Wow. I wonder when CNN or MSNBC or NPR is going to tell us the truth about this? What a bunch of disgusting communist liars.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Ironman, do you hate Trump cause you don't want your friends to call you an uncle tom? Think for yourself and not give in to being a sheep. Try not to swayed by the crazed far left media with their 24/7 hatred towards trump and other white people.
    Black conservatives are called Uncle Toms. I'm not a fan of Trump due to some of his views on race. I'm not a liberal nor am I hard-core conservative. I took a political test and it said that I'm Republican. That can't be right because I can't vote Republican.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Black conservatives are called Uncle Toms. I'm not a fan of Trump due to some of his views on race. I'm not a liberal nor am I hard-core conservative. I took a political test and it said that I'm Republican. That can't be right because I can't vote Republican.
    Because you’ve been programmed to hate them. Indoctrinated.

Most working class non blacks are too. But there’s been a major shift. The White working class has been voting republican. Only a matter of time before the black working class trends that way too.

Why do you think the Dems are insane right now? Sheer desperation.