Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does censorship have to be so fucking gay in america?

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Default Why does censorship have to be so fucking gay in america?

Censorship is fucking ridiculose in US. I'm posting this because I watched saving privite ryan on TV the other day and I was thinking about how its so fucked up that you can show people getting sliced open with blood and guts all over from getting fucked up with huge guns but you cant say shit or fuck? How retarded are the people who make these rules? Whats going to fuck up a child more, hereing a few cuss words that they don't even know or seeing heads chopped off? Janet jacksons nipple shows for maybe 2 seconds and the FCC starts spewing shit out of their eyes at the very sight, yet on the daily I can watch people being hacked to death on my day time TV channels. Thats so out of perspective.

And how about video games, cause I know a lot of people in the government would love to ban and censore games like san andreas or just about anything rated M. They need to fuck off, just think about the number of boys who are under 17 that play this stuff, how many of them play this then go on a killing spree? None, out of millions and millions. And stop bitching about shit like that anyway, there are far bigger problems in the world, jesus christ with the time and effort hilary clinton spent bitching about video games she could have helped people starving in the streets, or people in africa (while we on it, I hate when stupid people use "they needed out help over there" for an excuse to support the war on iraq, africa needs more help then Iraq, but you don't care about those negros now do you mr.richwhiterepublican? Just think about what we could have done in africa with the money spent on the stupid war in iraq...)

And let me get on drugs for a second, and shit like all those gay ass turth commercails. Kids aint gonna listen to what adults say about drugs because adults be exaggerating about how bad they are, because eventually the kid is going to do the math. Tell your child the truth

Shit don't even get me started on music........
    Boston - NYC

Oztradamus

Default Re: Why does censorship have to be so fucking gay in america?

Tell Em Why U Mad Son!!!!

Wu Vatican

Yeah that is messed up i'll agree.

yeah i agree wit you too,

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

yea i was thinkin about th at a couple of days ago. the whole country went crazy because of a "wardrobe malfunction". this whole censorship thing is gay. cracka ass crackas

Quote Originally Posted by deadlymelody
    Yeah that is messed up i'll agree.
    matt damon

yeah, next thing you know they'll do the same to the internet. F*** censorship! You know what's weird, they can show guys asses on TV, but not girls.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

lol, because its hilarious to show a dudes ass. Its always at a perfect time. Like in all of the Adam Sandler movies. It is needed. Plus no one gets turned on by male asses sep for fags. EVERYONE likes a girls ass. And a girls ass isnt funny.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Scripted Warfare
    lol, because its hilarious to show a dudes ass. Its always at a perfect time. Like in all of the Adam Sandler movies. It is needed.
    Where the fuck are you from?
    Boston - NYC

Poet Of The Streets

To answer the post... It's due to the fact that the majority of Americans are ignorant assholes that are completely immature. Americans are pigheaded for the most part and these corporations in charge can do this cuz the people are too stupid to care for the most part. "Power To The People"???? not in this fuckin' country.

You do realize that all of the good rappers you immortalize are american right? If you don't like it, fuck off. We got it better than a lot of other places my man. I love the place i live, but i hate the people in charge.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

"I live in America but fuck this government"

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Censorship is fucking ridiculose in US. I'm posting this because I watched saving privite ryan on TV the other day and I was thinking about how its so fucked up that you can show people getting sliced open with blood and guts all over from getting fucked up with huge guns but you cant say shit or fuck? How retarded are the people who make these rules? Whats going to fuck up a child more, hereing a few cuss words that they don't even know or seeing heads chopped off? Janet jacksons nipple shows for maybe 2 seconds and the FCC starts spewing shit out of their eyes at the very sight, yet on the daily I can watch people being hacked to death on my day time TV channels. Thats so out of perspective.

And how about video games, cause I know a lot of people in the government would love to ban and censore games like san andreas or just about anything rated M. They need to fuck off, just think about the number of boys who are under 17 that play this stuff, how many of them play this then go on a killing spree? None, out of millions and millions. And stop bitching about shit like that anyway, there are far bigger problems in the world, jesus christ with the time and effort hilary clinton spent bitching about video games she could have helped people starving in the streets, or people in africa (while we on it, I hate when stupid people use "they needed out help over there" for an excuse to support the war on iraq, africa needs more help then Iraq, but you don't care about those negros now do you mr.richwhiterepublican? Just think about what we could have done in africa with the money spent on the stupid war in iraq...)

And let me get on drugs for a second, and shit like all those gay ass turth commercails. Kids aint gonna listen to what adults say about drugs because adults be exaggerating about how bad they are, because eventually the kid is going to do the math. Tell your child the truth

Shit don't even get me started on music........
    I understand your points...

censor of games will never happen subtly these games desensitize the children to violence just like the news its a much bigger agenda...IMO

They only offer aide to countries our government can control and of course exploit some type of natural resource...

Children will listen if you listen, remember children don't want to be lectured they want to be heard and understood, we were all children once...

Quote Originally Posted by KBOS
    Does anybody ever realize the irony of these commercials. I'm sure you recognize the propaganda, but the way they go about it is ridiculous. For example at my school, they conduct surveys that say something like "74% of ETHS students choose not to smoke marijuana." Now stick with me, cause i'm about the confuse the blind...The anti-drug movements always point out peer pressure and how people smoke to be cool or cause everybody else is doing it. Yet then they throw statistics at us that let us know nobody is doing, so we're supposed to automatically change our ways to conform with the group? They want us to accept peer pressure when it's good, but not accept it when it's bad. All the bullshit commercials are.....hold on let me light a blunt....saying how to be individuals by not smoking and how to be yourself and don't let people decide your actions. Ok then muthafucka, let me smoke and be myself. I won't stop smoking just cause you say everybody else is stopping or just cause you say not smoking is the cool thing to do. Anybody see where I'm going with this? Or maybe I'm just ranting from the weed...

WHAT'S GOING ON?

I totally agree man!

And what about that stupid old bitch that bought GTA:SA for her grandson. And when she saw the sexscenes in it or something, she tried to sue Rockstar. But the game is for 18 years and older..her grandson wasn't, so she already knew she shouldn't have bougt it. And she wasn't worried about the fact that her grandson is stealing cars in the game and fucking everything and everyone up with an arsenal of guns. But when she saw the naked scenes she got scared, and got worried about the fragile little mind of her grandson. Fuck outta here!
    Where did that old bitch got the nerves to sue Rockstar!?
    I hate stuff like that.
    It's like all the violence in the world ain't wrong, the more the better, but as soon as some sex gets involved, it's the devil himself...
    And i've seen the sexscenes in the game. Well...euhm..if you get turned on by those pixels and stupid idiotic sex with clothes on..then fuck it, u'r lost.
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.