Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
listen to me dooch. for someone who thinks he is better than blacks, it's comical that you are so threatened. why are you threatened by black people?
contrary to what you believe, we ain't worried about you. we just want to live a life where people like you with the old boomer jim crow mentality can fall back.

you have met hundreds of dudes like me? lmfao
from my observation of you, your only interaction with blacks is only virtual. you keep showing traits of someone who clearly has never had more than a 5 minute convo with a black person in real time. again, like i said before, tone def, your idea of blackness is based on alt right memes and fox media caricatures. The thought of a decent well educated black person probably is a foreign concept to you.

i'm waiting for the "i have tons of black friends" comment.

dude you sound text book alt right 4chan white supremacist. you know what i wont do though? i wont flat out call you a racist till you actually do some racist shit to hurt a person of color.

you know? the same thing you did and yet mock certain demographics for doing it "THAS RACIST, YOU RACIST..EMA GAD, HE CHALLENGED MY DIM VIEWS, HE RACIST"

Again, all your responses are text book, i see them all the time from the facebook klan boomers. what else you got?
I’m talking about you individually.

You judge me more than I’ll ever judge you.

Your cliches are so played out.

This is what I’m saying.

What you’re accusing me of (which I don’t do) is exactly what you do.

It’s hilarious.

I’m not a boomer lol.

Everything you just typed reiterates what I’ve said about you... the individual.