Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
Yea you should be done with it because you’re full of shit.

“White supremicist” this and “white supremicist” that.

I get it we’re all “white supremicist” to you.

That’s all you’ve ever had. You’ve never taken one iota of Responsibility for Anything you’ve ever done if your goddamn life.

Non stop you’re the victim shit. You can never be wrong.

I get it. Psychopath. Just happen to be a black one.

I’m not down with any of you nutjobs. Not you’re white supremacy, not your black power racist bullshit, not your white radical liberal bullshit not your feminist Marxist bullshit.

I’ve met hundreds of dudes like you. All the same. It’s never your fault.
one more thing.
i have never taken responsibility for a damn thing in my life?
you know who it sounds like?
klan boys who like to say blacks are lazy and wont pull themselves up by their bootstraps. LMAO
meanwhile i'm living a life you would only dream about, because i worked my ass off for it, at my age, i've never been to jail, don't have debt, no baby mamas, no kids i abandoned, while yall freaking out about a pandemic, ive been living comfortably financially..

dude..stop playing yourself, you do not know me, i took plenty responsibility for my life, THATS WHY IM NOT AN ENVIOUS BITCH WHO HATES OTHER PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR ETHNICITES to compensate for failure. thats the issue with guys like you. you hate is misguided, so heres advice, take responsibility for YOURSELF, make your own moves and maybe you won't be so bitter at black people for the misgivings in your life. GET REAL