Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Cappadonna's got a new album out...

He dropped a video for Issa Good Day. Enjoyed it. He should be doing more of those dance routines he did in one of his recent videos - shit was bananas lol and kinda fit him.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by CL2coming View Post
    Cappa really needs to sort out his marketing/promo.

Dude dropped an 12 track project produced entirely by Pete Rock and called it "Hip-Hop The Mix Tape" - and didn't mention Pete Rock's name anywhere... shit went under the radar completely unnoticed.

And don't get me started on "HipHop Fish & Chicken by Ear Candy and Cappadonna"...
    I agree. The man is super talented.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Capps just drops random garbage now!

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Capps just drops random garbage now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    He dropped a video for Issa Good Day. Enjoyed it. He should be doing more of those dance routines he did in one of his recent videos - shit was bananas lol and kinda fit him.
    I love this. Wu corp members complain too much.

Pop a cold beer in July and chill to this one.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

shit is aight, got it off itunes a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I'm not sure about all the details, I'm just assuming on what I know about Cappa or what I've heard about his situation eg...(On the Pillage there was pretty much zero clan features 2. Dude was forced to drive cabs for a living to support his family). Based on that I reckon the clan didn't really support Cappa either financially or musically? But don't quote me on that it's just my personal opinion!
    Isn't this whole thing touched upon on the documentary? Cappa says Divine owes him money. Divines says it's for sold not shipped. And he got that money. Divine invested everything he got. Cappa at the end says he needs help from his brothers when he is sitting with the Clan at a table for lunch or something.

The Pillage, had Ghost, Meth, U-God & Rae. That's not zero. Plus he had like 6 RZA beats.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Here is an article explaining the difference between shipping and selling gold and platinum for those who might not know. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...083-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Here is an article explaining the difference between shipping and selling gold and platinum for those who might not know. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...083-story.html
    thank you for this interesting read. nice time warp too w/ the mention of Ace of Base and Coolio. I was surprised to see the RIAA spokesperson flat out admit that gold and platinum status are just meant to be promotional tools to get even more sales going