Thread: DOOM & Nujabes MXTP

Default DOOM & Nujabes MXTP

okay so this dates back to February but ... still dope regardless

because you can never have enough DOOM, right?

"This is a special presentation for MF DOOM fans... The available DOOM acapellas have been remixed so many times before, we needed something fresh; so this mashup features only previously unreleased and un-used acapellas, created solely for this project. Combining them with many little-known B-side productions and remix instrumentals from Nujabes, we're reaching into untouched clouds. "

^ Listening now, that second track taken from the Czarface project is gorgeous.

Was listening to his live album the other day, really fun listen:

^^it is, I have the CD and I listen to it once in a while. His other official live album 'Live from Planet X' is cool too, but I like 'Expektoration' a bit more.

Big Benn Klingon might just be the most badass alias a weed carrier ever chose, bar the aptly named Spliff Star.

I actually can have too much MF Doom. Sometimes it gets boring like he's just reading lyrics off a page or screen. Not that his lyrics aren't clever.

I didn't listen to the whole thing yet but I really love the part from 3:00 to 4:45 and like ShaDynasty said the second track is cool.