Thread: Doja Cat - Like That (ft. Gucci Mane)

Default Doja Cat - Like That (ft. Gucci Mane)

If you like pop rap, or are just a perv... Dat ass

Come on man. If we're just going to go by looks, Keke Palmer is a babe.
    Keke Palmer - Thick

^ Doja is better looking to me, plus she has a great sense of humor.

Writes catchy ass songs too.

that 2 Live Crew vid vibe

Doja Cat‘s pandemic life has had its fair share of twists and turns and now the 24-year-old “Say So” singer is revealing she tested positive for COVID-19.
    In an interview with Capital XTRA on Friday (July 24), Doja detailed how she dealt with the virus.
    “I stay home, I got COVID … honestly, I don’t know how this happens, but I guess I ordered something off of Postmates and I don’t know how I got it but I got it,” Doja told Capital XTRA’s Yinka and Shayna Marie. “I’m OK now, it was a 4-day symptom freak out but I’m fine now.”
    Back in March, Doja took to Instagram Live for a session with fans where she denounced the virus and the pandemic itself.
    “Bitch, I’m not scared of a coronavirus or the muthafuckin’ beer version of that shit,” she said. “I’m gonna get corona and then I’m gonna get a Corona, cause I don’t give a fuck about corona, bitch. It’s a flu!”
    She added, “I’m not scared, Y’all are pussy, period. You just take some Mucinex and drink water and tea and sleep – that’s all you gotta do. Y’all are so scared of some damn corona. Y’all are so scared of corona that I need a Corona.”

Doja’s quarantine controversies have piled up since the pandemic began. On May 24, Doja took to Instagram to apologize after it was revealed that she was allegedly engaging in incel chat rooms making racist jokes. She also apologized for a 2015 song, “Dindu Nuffin,” named after a “pejorative term used to mock blacks that commit crimes, and the excuses that’s made for them.”
    Fans attempted to cancel the singer with the #dojacatisoverparty hashtag after the song and video of her in the chat rooms resurfaced.
    “I want to address what’s been happening on Twitter,” she wrote. “I’ve used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child. I shouldn’t have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations. I’m sorry to everyone that I offended.”

She continued, “I’m a black woman. Half of my family is black from South Africa and I’m very proud of where I come from. As for the old song that’s resurfaced, it was in no way tied to anything outside of my own personal experience. It was written in response to people who often used that term to hurt me. I made an attempt to flip its meaning, but recognize that it was a bad decision to use in my music.”

(source : hiphopdx)

unrelated pic

Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-26-2020 at 02:42 AM.