Thread: Can one of the mods change Brock's name to CharlesXII

Banned

Default Can one of the mods change Brock's name to CharlesXII

...or Brock Neff

Tucker Carlson's top writer resigns after secretly posting racist and sexist remarks in online forum

The top writer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson has resigned from his position at the network after racist posts that he allegedly authored surfaced.

Blake Neff, who is originally from South Dakota, had allegedly posted offensive material over a number of years on an Internet message board called AutoAdmit that often contains bigoted content.

Neff's resignation came after the story was broken by CNN who then contacted Fox for a comment.

On Friday evening, Neff's digital public persona had been removed from online sites with his personal Twitter and LinkedIn accounts deactivated.

The CNN report cites several examples of questionable postings on the site AutoAdmit, with bigoted and derogatory comments about women, black, Asian, and LGBTQ people.

'Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down,' he reportedly wrote a few weeks ago.

In another he stated: 'Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep.'

The AutoAdmit forum is supposedly frequented with lawyers and law school students in which racism and sexism run rampant.

Neff attended Dartmouth College, a private Ivy League university in Hanover, New Hampshire.

An article written about him in an alumni magazine spoke of the supposed influence he had on the show.

'Anything he's reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me,' says Neff.

In the past three-and-a-half years he has been working on the show, Neff explained that he would Initially speak to Carlson each day about what to cover but said that he shared similar views as the right-wing pundit on many issues.

'I've gotten used to what he likes and what he thinks about,' he said.

'We're very aware that we do have that power to sway the conversation, so we try to use it responsibly,' he told the magazine.

'Our show is controversial - that's just objective - but I don't believe that we're stoking conflict. When people accuse us of that, they're allowing actual firebrands to stir them up.'

According to CNN Business, Neff allegedly made disparaging remarks towards black and Asian people.

He derided a woman for being an 'Azn megashrew' in posts that were all allegedly posted under a pseudonym.

His abuse led to other users then getting involved and abusing the woman for several years in follow-up posts.

Neff stated how he 'wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free' in response to an email thread with the subject line, 'Would u let a JET BLACK congo n***** do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?'

'I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no,' Neff is alleged to have responded.

In other parts of the forum, he is said of have joked about 'foodie f*****' and 'Third World sh*******.'

At times, his posts even overlapped with Carlson's on-air lines.

In one example, Neff allegedly wrote on the forum, 'It is your f***ing right as an American to wear whatever T-shirt you want, and hold whatever political views you want. Christ.'

The following night on his show, Carlson mirrored the comments.

'...And they can wear whatever shirts they want. You thought that was true. You thought that was your right as an American,' he allegedly wrote.

CNN received an anonymous tip revealing Neff's username as 'CharlesXII'. Researchers were then able to corroborate messages on the noticeboard with public information about him.

In photos which he had allegedly posted to the forum, Neff's reflection could also be seen taking the picture.

Commentators on the site reportedly knew that the person behind the account worked on CarlsonÂ’s show.

Carlson has come under fire a number of times in recent years for racist and sexist comments made both on air and off yet he remains at the top of Fox News ratings.

He has been accused of stoking racism and xenophobia, while also claiming the threat of white supremacy is a 'hoax.'

In one instance, he implied that accepting immigrants into the county make America 'poorer and dirtier.'

On Monday, Carlson claimed that decorated war veteran Tammy Duckworth was a 'coward' for not wanting to appear on his show.

Following his comments on Monday, Duckworth - who became a double amputee after losing her legs while serving in Iraq - suggested on Twitter that Carlson 'walk a mile in my legs.'

{>____<}

Lol. All of this because he can't get a girl.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

tbh the flag looks better with his face on it. Mississippi, here's your chance.

So what did he do wrong?
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

^ He's racist. He obviously thought he did something wrong, or he wouldn't have resigned.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Lol. All of this because he can't get a girl.
    Hair implants can fix that for him. His hair line is more pushed back than an eagerly anticipated hip hop album's release date.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Hair implants can fix that for him. His hair line is more pushed back than an eagerly anticipated hip hop album's release date.

The Cure?

lol

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Hair has nothing to do with his bullshit. Shave it, grow a beard, get in shape, loss the scared behavior, gain confidence, and dispose of racism/fear.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

You all realize you’ve been posting on wu Corp for a decade or more?

Ironman you sent the site an unsolicited picture of your genitalia.

Lol if this ain’t the pot calling the kettle black...

Shaolin Master

Grow a beard? lol Aren't there already enough losers with beards.. It might help cover up some of that double chin, but you're still a loser underneath.

seems just like me except that I'm not a racist, sexist, or ugly. i'm the best looking person on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    seems just like me except that I'm not a racist, sexist, or ugly. i'm the best looking person on this forum.
    wise to leave out your lawn status.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    wise to leave out your lawn status.
    He knows the limits...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    Ironically, This guy had the Exact same quote when finding out he was being compared to you.