Thread: Bizzy Bone says Fat Joe helped end Wu-Tang/Bone Thugs beef

Banned

Default Bizzy Bone says Fat Joe helped end Wu-Tang/Bone Thugs beef

Peace CT

Never was a Bone Thugs fan. As a kid we always heard the rumors of Bone n Wu beef. And in the 90s it was all just word of mouth. Was no Google searching. This guy admitted to falling asleep in the club after one hour. That was the best part. Peace and thanks for posting

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Never knew there was Bone Thugs N Harmony and Wu Tang beef, this is my first time hearing about that.

related

Peace CT

Actually now that I think about it he probably says he fell asleep in the club and sticks to that story cuz he was MIA when the sh!t went down. Hard to trust any of these rap stories from so many years ago anyway. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Never knew there was Bone Thugs N Harmony and Wu Tang beef, this is my first time hearing about that.
    Same here.

Old School

Quote Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
    related

Lol, amazing!

does this guy age at all?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I've heard about this on multiple occasions, there was even an article Bizzy did in the source around or after Art of War dropped (He was on the front cover) but in the article he talked about Wu jumping one of Layzie Bone's cousins when they were out in NY. I will say though, he makes it seems as though Wu was sweet lol. I'm pretty sure they're not nothing to play with as well but ya'll were in NY it would've been a wrap for them. Fat Joe put the call in off the strength because he's Rap best friends with Raekwon and he's cool with Bone as well so he wanted to dead it. I can see them having the advantage in LA since that's basically where the came up in the game at. P.S. You see how Meth is cool with almost everyone? lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Yeah I faintly remember some tale about Layzie Bone or WIsh bone getting jumped. Thought it was Wish....

Chains are kind of wack anyways. I don't wear one. Rather have my money making money than wearing it.

People use chains like some kind of capture the flag game, trying to jump each other for chains.

I see them cheap in pawn shops. I Rather buy guns than chains.