Thread: What is the best album with mostly DITC production apart from DITC albums?

Question What is the best album with mostly DITC production apart from DITC albums?

Listening to Brand Nubian's 'Foundation' ... some GREAT Diggin In The Crates beats on there, one of their best albums to me along with their classic first album. this is the album that put them back on the map, right? 7 DITC beats plus one by Preemo and then some dope in house production ... niiice!

are there any other albums out there that mostly consist of beats by various DITC producers for OUTSIDE artists, unconnected to the DITC crew? can you put me on to the good stuff?

as always, thanks for any suggestions... I'm always hungry for albums I haven't heard yet

BOOM

D.I.T.C - 13 - Best Behavior (Showbiz Remix #2) (ft. Big Pun)

I love that Foundation album even though it is afrocentric, it is cool and positive uplifting conscious hip hop of the time.

^^thanks!!

EDIT : just listened to it, the album is SICK. dope remixes
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-18-2020 at 08:22 AM.

The original version of Bumpy Knuckles’ album ‘Crazy Like A Foxxx’ from 93/94 was fully produced Lord Finesse, Buckwild and Showbiz. It’s dope as hell.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    The original version of Bumpy Knuckles’ album ‘Crazy Like A Foxxx’ from 93/94 was fully produced Lord Finesse, Buckwild and Showbiz. It’s dope as hell.

Peace!
    great! gonna check it out today, just managed to locate the deluxe double CD version that includes the original album. meanwhile I'm bumping 'Konexion' again

It’s a dope listen... one of the beats is what Showbiz eventually gave to Krs-One for Sound of da Police. It was a Bumpy Knucks track first, but when the album got shelved, Krs ended up with it.

Peace!