Thread: (Video) Kitty Kitty ft Method Man - All You Need

Default (Video) Kitty Kitty ft Method Man - All You Need

thank you for posting this vid but I can't get with this track. Nothing wrong with Meth's verse or flow and I guess an update of the original song can be considered a tribute but the percussion/drums/hi hats/whatever they are (sorry, not an instrument player here) ruin the overall vibe for me

Kitty Kitty (never heard her before) sounds a lot like Lil Kim to my ears but that's not a bad thing

that's all I got

Kitty Kitty doesn't seem like the type of hoe that ever relied on just one man for "all she needs to get by."

"put me in designer, bought my wardrobe European" *wears onesie for sale at local mall for $10* LOL what a fraud.

Meth's verse was weak sauce too.

raps like 4 lines about his dick and then "we ain't down with the coonery" -Meth *says a black democrat* LOL That's how you end your verse?? You're not Frederick Douglas, so stop playin' Black people still calling each other niggas and coons aren't uplifting the culture.

Stop this bubble gum rap shit and get in the lab with Havoc. Stop writing rhymes on cell phones using autocomplete

This song is a disgrace to the original with Mary J Blige. Someone should get fired for this.

Usually Meth features work out pretty well, he hasn't done a lot of bad ones. He's had a few collabs in the last few years that are really good.

This is complete ass, it's embarrassing. I think Meth does stuff like this to help out the younger artists, but you have to exercise quality control at some point.

Dreck

there is a trend: girls with a new interpretation of old wu-hits
    Teyana Teylor, Nicole Bus, Iyla, Kitty Kitty and a few others, but my choice CL

Quote Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
    there is a trend: girls with a new interpretation of old wu-hits
    Teyana Teylor, Nicole Bus, Iyla, Kitty Kitty and a few others, but my choice CL

Kinda dope, I admit. + Mef's in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    Kinda dope, I admit.
    +1

PRODIGAL SUN