once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawn VS jungle garden

Quote Originally Posted by the seer View Post
    "secret santa" is essentially a holiday game for boring corporate post-wall fat women office drones who want to infect or destroy any sort of familial bonding.
    lol

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I looked up that book on amazon 13 yrs later. Still $57.00

At this point, after 13 years, who are you trying to convince this was a good gift... us or yourself?

Even Dooch told you he still gets laughed at to this day for a similar gift. Eye-talians tell you to your face whatís wrong with you. You and your inbred Irish relatives hold that shit in and now you think youíre Santa Clause reincarnated. Meanwhile, your uncle/2nd cousin is making fun of you behind your back to your mom/sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

If I want something I just buy it. It's rare these days that I get a gift that's thoughtful or useful. And even then, I'm spending the same money on other people so why even bother. I ask people outright what they want and buy it. We might as well just all keep our money and we'll be in the exact same position.

Christmas is horseshit, it's purely for the purpose of juicing the economy and keeping a bunch of useless companies in business.

And yes, picture books are wasteful. Let's chop down some more trees so my relative can look at this dumb glossy book once then leave it sitting on the shelf for the next 20 years.

Infact, I'm sure christmas alone accounts for a massive chunk of ecological damage done to the world. Everybody buys a ton of food that gets wasted, bunch of unwanted metal/plastic gifts that end up in a landfill, psychopaths leaving their christmas lights on for 3 months, waste of paper on cards, wrapping etc.

I'm disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    At this point, after 13 years, who are you trying to convince this was a good gift... us or yourself?

Even Dooch told you he still gets laughed at to this day for a similar gift. Eye-talians tell you to your face what’s wrong with you. You and your inbred Irish relatives hold that shit in and now you think you’re Santa Clause reincarnated. Meanwhile, your uncle/2nd cousin is making fun of you behind your back to your mom/sister.

Art your' anger about a nice gardening hardcover book for a Christmas gift, coupled with a bottle of alcohol for a 50 - 70 yr old boomer relative is off the charts.

This like either a guido-karen freakout or that scene in BELLY where DMX went off on Nas about books because he couldn't read well..

"SHorTy CAn'T EAt NO BOOOKS!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

'FUCK A BooK!"

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    If I want something I just buy it. It's rare these days that I get a gift that's thoughtful or useful. And even then, I'm spending the same money on other people so why even bother. I ask people outright what they want and buy it. We might as well just all keep our money and we'll be in the exact same position.

Christmas is horseshit, it's purely for the purpose of juicing the economy and keeping a bunch of useless companies in business.

And yes, picture books are wasteful. Let's chop down some more trees so my relative can look at this dumb glossy book once then leave it sitting on the shelf for the next 20 years.

Infact, I'm sure christmas alone accounts for a massive chunk of ecological damage done to the world. Everybody buys a ton of food that gets wasted, bunch of unwanted metal/plastic gifts that end up in a landfill, psychopaths leaving their christmas lights on for 3 months, waste of paper on cards, wrapping etc.

I'm disgusted.
    Youíre the guy people stop inviting to things.

Art your' anger about a nice gardening hardcover book for a Christmas gift, coupled with a bottle of alcohol for a 50 - 70 yr old boomer relative is off the charts.
    I spent the last few Holidays buying things like classic wooden hand-made LL Bean cushioned winter pull-sleds or toddler sized soap box derby cars from Restoration Hardware, for my nieces and nephews. Stuff that can last.

you're right. my anger is misplaced. i can't believe i was stuck on your shitty coffee table book presents that i didn't even notice worse presents you give.

"Uncle Rob, can you get us an ipad?"

Rob: Fuck you. You're getting Rosebud and molested by an eagle scout. jesus christ, you suck at presents.

Haha poor Art.... his nonna bought him Chicken Noodle Soup for the Teenage Soul during his Sophomore year in college for Xmas.

It's ok, let the rage out. We know you wanted either Penguin play-off tickets or a Hootie and The Blowfish backstage pass.

Maybe a very thin joint you could tuck into your xxxxl JNCOS.

hahaha. i think you're projecting your mid-90s fashion tastes (or lack thereof) on me. however, my college roommate did where jencos.

i realize why you are such a trump fanatic. you Christmas like he Halloweens.

Art donít be afraid to embrace the Donald. Let Go Let Don

I swear I think I'm the only guy on the block who still mows his own yard. Push mower with a busted self propel. Almost everyone else has crews coming through.

Some of you scrubby sweatpants apartment tenants probably never mowed a yard in your life.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 08-09-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I swear I think I'm the only guy on the block who still mows his own yard. Push mower with a busted self propel. Almost everyone else has crews coming through.

Some of you scrubby sweatpants apartment tenants probably never mowed a yard in your life.
    Itís amazing what cucks will pay someone to get out of the most basic Manual labor.

It's funny how in the end you all became ANGRY!

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    It's funny how in the end you all became ANGRY!

"Muhhh dick post"

Good luck w/ that African space program:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNTF4lubFwU