Thread: Pop Da Brown Hornet & Ghostface Killah picture from 1986!

Default Pop Da Brown Hornet & Ghostface Killah picture from 1986!

4th Disciple just posted a pic of Ghost and Pop Da Brown Hornet of GP Wu from 1986.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Dennis looks dapper

Ghost was a fair weather fan. Kind of like all those Miami Heat fans from 2010 that all disappeared now.

The Celtics were a beast of a team that year. Won their 16th championship. Larry Bird was Finals MVP. The Celtics stomped the Bulls 3-0 in the first round, years before the Bulls dynasty would begin in 1990. 80s 90s were golden age for NBA basketball.

The Rambo poster was badass. One kid I knew had a tin metal rambo lunchbox. Oliver Stone was on a recent episode of Joe Rogan talking about Vietnam movies of the time when Platoon came out.

I was always under the impression that GP WU and Wu-Tang were not affiliated but obviously they were. They grew up together.

Too bad Martin Shkreli ended Ghostface's career.

Only recognized Ghost by the look in his eyes.

Peace CT

Yeah I think it actually looks nothing like him. Peace

What are you guys talking about it? It looks exactly like him. Just slimmer and no beard.