Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: *//*//*//* GRISELDA thread *//*//*//*

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I was disappointed in this album kind of, after track 5 it average to me. Busta Rhymes sound like he has mucus all in his system during his verse.
    Busta with his weird voice couldn't even fuck this up. I think this is equal to PFP.

I mean how can you not get into some shit like this?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Busta with his weird voice couldn't even fuck this up. I think this is equal to PFP.

That song is included in the first 5 songs. I didn't count the intro. It's not equal to PFP I believe. Feel like he's trying too hard for some ground breaking sound now. That 8 Minute track could've been left off the album...I do like "Good Night" with Slick Rick though, can't leave that out.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

How? Westside Gunn's verse being garbage and him sounding like a retarded 13 year old going through puberty stuck in tanner stage 3 with his voice cracking?

Otherwise I like Alchemist production and Armani Caesar can at least sing on the track and should have solo'd it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    That song is included in the first 5 songs. I didn't count the intro. It's not equal to PFP I believe. Feel like he's trying too hard for some ground breaking sound now. That 8 Minute track could've been left off the album...I do like "Good Night" with Slick Rick though, can't leave that out.
    Yeah, ' Good Night' is ace. I like the album. Peace.
    Retired.

Benny's 'Burden Of Proof' produced entirely by Hit-Boy dropped. I actually dig the beats on here way more than the beats he did for Nas' album.

Plus Conway's Shady debut, produced by Alc, Daringer is dropping very soon too.

What r the best mixtapes n unofficial sort of shit these cunts have put out? Particularly Conway. I love reject 2, but king to god isn't really that great to me. Also much prefer that goat tape, whatever that was. I like Benny's 2 official releases tho. I'll have to check out the new one too.

The ABBOTT

^ Great record. This year has had some dope releases.

Something I read the other day was Griselda have an album with Just Blaze coming soon. That should be crazy based on 98 Sabres.

Veteran Member

I listened to Burden of Proof last night (albeit half lit). The hype is justified imo....the beats are great, he can rhyme his ass off and the album just seemed cohesive/flowed from track to track nicely. I need to listen some more (at least once sober) but initially I think I can say this one might me nearly flawless and that's HARD to find these days

Peace!

WSG's got one last project coming

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.58753/t...-adolf-project
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

it's dumb that the label nor Eminem promoted the album. Eminem's social media alone could have given the album a big push. this was like a big fuck you to WSG

whenever I type Eminem I make my 'ughhh Pusha T' face
    Retired.

Real classy of Shady Records to retroactively promote Who Made The Sunshine? after Westside Gunn left..
    "We’ve had an awesome time working with @WESTSIDEGUNN & @GriseldaRecords on their mission towards world domination!" writes Shady. "We’re proud & honored to have been a part of it. But there’s still more work to do.. #WhoMadeTheSunshine is out now plus @WHOISCONWAY's Shady debut is coming in ‘21!"

Conway The Machine and Tragedy Khadafi on Drink Champs.
    https://youtu.be/pSS6vcwiKys