Thread: Raekwon Announces 'Only Built For Cuban Linx 3' Album As Original Turns 25

Default Raekwon Announces 'Only Built For Cuban Linx 3' Album As Original Turns 25

I hope he sticks to a more consistent production sound than the 2nd one, it was dope but having so many producers and even Dr Dre on there was overkill. For CL3 get Daringer, Alc, some old RZA beats, maybe True Master & 4th, and the whole clan as features and it can't miss.

He was making OB4CL 2 for several years and re-recorded it many time that's why it was really solid album. I'm afraid he would record the 3rd Part on some corny-ass beats from wack producers and there will hardly be any Wu features. I hope I'm wrong and he really puts his heart into it. It's sad that there will be no Popa Wu opening or closing the album unless they had recorded some stuff with him before.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Veteran Member

Maybe this could be the album that'll be executive produced by Westside Gunn. He can really help make this a dope album.

nada ignorante

Griselda got some heat. But lets keep it Wu
    N.I.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx - the whole album was produced by Rza beginning to end and sounded cohesive and like a movie.

Piecing together a smorgasbord of producers doesn't have the same effect.

I'd rather have one producer go all in on the project with Raekwon if he's going to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I hope he sticks to a more consistent production sound than the 2nd one, it was dope but having so many producers and even Dr Dre on there was overkill. For CL3 get Daringer, Alc, some old RZA beats, maybe True Master & 4th, and the whole clan as features and it can't miss.

yeah, also Nas, that would be DOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Only Built 4 Cuban Linx - the whole album was produced by Rza beginning to end and sounded cohesive and like a movie.

Piecing together a smorgasbord of producers doesn't have the same effect.

I'd rather have one producer go all in on the project with Raekwon if he's going to do it.

yeah, I would love to have an album by Raekwon fully produced by The Alchemist.

Big news!

The good thing is Rae and griselda hinted already that they might be working together soon.

Raekwon Announces IMMOBILARITY 2 Album
    not really but I did like this song
    Last edited by Sense-A; 08-03-2020 at 04:10 PM.

^^best song on the album for me, along w/ Live From New York

Hope this time it's guest starring the entire Wu-Tang Clan and not only Ghost. Wonder what the cover will be too. That 1 was too ill, I guess?:

^^Had to bump the thread, cause my last post didn't