Thread: Bodycam footage of George Floyd's arrest. Brace yourself!

{>____<}

Default Bodycam footage of George Floyd's arrest. Brace yourself!

Why didn't they release this from the start?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Lol @ anyone and Everyone who bought into BLM

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol @ anyone and Everyone who bought into BLM
    I get the feeling that this was all done on purpose. I can't put my finger on it but did "they" predict this outcome? I also get the feeling that Trump may win in November.

I state that both the actions of Mr. Floyd and the cop were responsible for a death that could've been prevented if both parties were behaved.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

That’s the way almost all of these police shootings go. Trying to troll the police is what retards do.

A real man takes the collar. Lawyers up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Cardiopulmonary heart failure killed him, not asphyxiation. You'll be hearing a lot more about Rhabdomyolysis during the trial - which a good percentage of people with sick cell endure. Also factor in recovering from Covid-19, but having opiate addiction and post-mortem NG levels in his blood stream. He was likely going to die that day or week. The police altercation expedited the process.

Chauvin will walk because they'd have to prove he had "intent" to kill him. Also it's not expected for police to have the knowledge of a chemical pathologist or EMT worker who might be able to spot the early signs of a fatal drug overdose in the heat of the moment when someone is being combative or difficult.

Prepare for another round of riots when the "knee-on-neck evil racist white man bad cop" narrative gets obliterated in court. The second degree murder charge to appease the masses was overplaying their hand. Involuntary manslaughter might've been semi-realistic and open for debate.
    Yep. Another round of riots indeed are coming. But hey, let’s keep living in make believe land.

The whole charge was laughable, and it was done to bow to a mob of psychopaths.

Get ready to burn again America.