Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The LOX - West Side Guns (featuring Westside Gunn) [Produced by Large Professor]

Large Pro wasted this beat on these bums.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This is the best song on the album. I know Nas gets alot of heat for having wack beats but Lox has to be close second. This is better than the last album "filthy america" but they still need to pick better beats. some of the songs could've been better IDK how some of the best rappers can't get good beats lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    This is the best song on the album. I know Nas gets alot of heat for having wack beats but Lox has to be close second. This is better than the last album "filthy america" but they still need to pick better beats. some of the songs could've been better IDK how some of the best rappers can't get good beats lol
    💯💯💯

Bout Shit is a classic, could have been made in the late nineties

X looking healthy in the vid for it too, dude lost that addict physique

I'm feeling the album too. I'm glad for hiphop, glad for LOX and glad for myself.

nada ignorante

Only 5 tracks in and its way better than their last LP. Testify is on some 90s shit
    N.I.

Retired.

from Sheek's GORILLAWEEN ep

that COLD vibe

full ep below

Retired.