Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1151525354555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Riots thread

"Just an Idea" - Joe Biden

Number of Unarmed Blacks Killed By Police in 2019 = 14
    Number of Civilians Killed by Democrat “Peaceful” Protester Riots in 2020 = 32
    Number of Police Officers Injured By Rioters in 2020 = 1,000+ per DOJ
    Private & Public Property Damage and Other Costs According to Reports: $8+ billion

The Names Of People Murdered By Democrat "Peaceful Protester" Riots
    1. David Dorn
    2. Barry Perkins III
    3. David McAtee
    4. Dorian Murrell
    5. Italia Kelly
    6. Marquis M. Tousant
    7. Calvin L. Horton Jr
    8. James Scurlock
    9. Victor Cazares
    10. Patrick Underwood
    11. Jorge Gomez
    12. Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr.
    13. Tyler Gerth
    14. Secoriea Turner
    15. Summer Taylor
    16. Robert Forbes
    17. Jessica Doty Whitaker
    18. Chris Beaty
    19. Javar Harrell
    20. Jose Gutierrez
    21. John Tiggs
    22. Marvin Francois
    23. Antonio Mays Jr.
    24. Garrett Foster
    25. Anthony Huber - convicted felon
    26. Joseph “Jojo” Rosenbaum - Convicted pedophile rapist
    27. Not yet named: 29-year-old Chicago man was shot and killed in what was ruled a homicide and attributed to “outside agitators” during the riots, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
    28. Not yet named: Unidentified male in his 20s was shot and killed by the owner of a gun store in Philadelphia while trying to loot his store.
    29. Not yet named: Philadelphia man tried to blow up an ATM to loot it and was killed, according to a CBS Philadelphia affiliate.
    30. Not yet named: Detroit man was shot and killed during protests, and police are searching for a woman identified as a person of interest.
    31. Aaron J. Danielson
    32. Michael Reinoehl

White Police Officers Murdered By Black Lives Matter
    1. Lorne Ahrens
    2. Michael Krol
    3. Michael Smith
    4. Patrick Zamarripa
    5. Brent Thompson
    6. Joseph Cameron Ponder of Kentucky State Police shot/killed by BLM supporter Thomas Johnson Shanks
    7. Wenjian Liu of NYPD shot/killed by BLM supporter Ismaaiyl Brinsley
    8. Rafael Ramos of NYPD shot/killed by BLM supporter Ismaaiyl Brinsley
    9. Johnathan Shoop

Officers Shot by Black Lives Matter who Survived
    Too many to list...

"JUST AN IDEA" - Joe Biden

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    You could argue it takes away power from drug cartels and reduces tax money being spent on extra policing.
    It all depends on how much control you like to have over you. I don't do drugs, but if I wanted to I just feel like thats my right to make not a governing authority.
    There's a reason why hard drugs are illegal. It all has to do with how it effect a person's mind and body. If the government were to legalize hard drugs next year, there would be complete chaos. Murders, robberies, rapes, police killing drug addicts, etc. Drugs take a toll on a person's mind in a great way. No one wants to work with a crackhead, meth head, cocaine addict let alone have one as a family member. Why? For one, the drugs make them unpredictable and violent. Two, those hard drugs are highly addictive. It's all about what people want to feel and how much they want to feel. People'll empty their bank accounts just to get high.

Legalizing hard drugs like crack, heroin, meth, and cocaine will ruin this country.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    There's a reason why hard drugs are illegal. It all has to do with how it effect a person's mind and body. If the government were to legalize hard drugs next year, there would be complete chaos. Murders, robberies, rapes, police killing drug addicts, etc. Drugs take a toll on a person's mind in a great way. No one wants to work with a crackhead, meth head, cocaine addict let alone have one as a family member. Why? For one, the drugs make them unpredictable and violent. Two, those hard drugs are highly addictive. It's all about what people want to feel and how much they want to feel. People'll empty their bank accounts just to get high.

Legalizing hard drugs like crack, heroin, meth, and cocaine will ruin this country.
    There is a huge difference between legalizing drugs and decriminalization of drugs. Read prior post for indication.

I also disagree that there would be total chaos. Do you think all of a sudden everybody would develop a heroin addiction. If you want drugs in this country you can get them.How many people are ruining their lives legally with alcohol, prescription drugs, gambling, chain smoking, eating fast food garbage every day? Why is one addiction better then another.

The main point is this. I believe in freedom. That includes freedom of speech,religion, right to bear arms,etc. If I want to use drugs that my own choice. As long as I not harming anybody else, why is there an issue. Responsible and functioning adults are unable to use drugs recreationally without becoming burnout junkies?
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-30-2020 at 11:14 PM.

{>____<}

decriminalization of drugs.
    People should not do it anyway. It's a crime. Non-violent, yes, but still a crime. You can't just get a slap on the wrist.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Not everybody is a responsible and functioning adult.

If you legalize drugs but do not decriminalize the consequences of drug use, will we see a rise in crime and a rise in jail sentencing? That's an open question. But maybe we have to think of the possible victims. A lot of drug induced crime is not victimless. People's property get stolen, people get held up etc
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Not everybody is a responsible and functioning adult.

If you legalize drugs but do not decriminalize the consequences of drug use, will we see a rise in crime and a rise in jail sentencing? That's an open question. But maybe we have to think of the possible victims. A lot of drug induced crime is not victimless. People's property get stolen, people get held up etc
    This is true.

I think there is already an agreement that you can use as long as you do it in the privacy of your own home.

People who get arrested are usually doing it out in public. We’re making too many excuses for the worst of us.

There is this weird pro criminal movement going on right now that’s resulted from all the anti-cop and Anti-law rhetoric .

The ABBOTT

Prohibition equals black markets equals more violence. It isn't even a new concept to grasp.
    Has anyone not seen season 3 of The Wire when the create New Amsterdam

Banned

Prohibition equals black markets equals more violence. It isn't even a new concept to grasp.
    Decriminalizing isn’t legalizing you said it yourself.

Bunny’s experiment was a failure. The social contract would be, do IT in the privacy of your own home, not in public.

Plus you still have to provide this area with public services. And it would be an area where confrontation would be extreme.

I have yet to see The Wire, I only recently got an HBO subscription. I'm looking forward to watching the show.

Now to the gist of your message : I do realize the dangers of black market sales and dynamics. Me, I'm about protecting possible victims. Of course the two are not mutually exclusive.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Here is a short two minute video that maybe explains it better.

Banned

I gotta be honest I don’t care either way.

I never did drugs like that.

I just don’t feel sorry for people who get involved with it.

People I know who have wasted their life or parts of it, that’s on them. It’s an easy pitfall to avoid.

WTF?!?!?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I’ve been following all the arrests that NGO’s post. A good amount of trans people involved in this.

Very strange times indeed.

This whole time Robby Digital was a palehorse secondary.