Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This board is full of p-word eating douches

Default This board is full of p-word eating douches

Why the F' is everybody rating Fishscale, comparing it to other albums, and dogging Ghost for it? The album comes out in 2 weeks, shit it's wu, it could get moved back a couple months and be changed or some shit, anything can happen. All i am saying is we should wait until it comes out until rating it. Thats would have been like saying LeBron James was sucking in the pros before he got drafted or something. Douches.

Immortal Technique would lose a freestyle battle to Chingy

In 2 Weeks ...

God Damn I Heard One Single And It Sucked Balls

He Is Gonna Drop Another Bomb

Even Though Am Copping It !!!

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

The thread comparing Fishscale and OB4CL2 is the funniest.

i got the cd its aight. nothing special.

lol, yea I stay away from that bullshit...the worse are the ones uploading it.... SUPPORT YOUR ARTIST!!! cretins!

CONservative goverMENt

all those people who are reviewing it are stupid as fuck !!!!!

how the fuck can they now already review a cd, wit only 14 unmastered songs......:eek:

hahaha, stupid stupid...
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

my poll on fishscale n cuban linx 2 is a guess what you think will do better. its not a fucking review, i've herd like 3 songs off fishscale.

Quote Originally Posted by venex
    all those people who are reviewing it are stupid as fuck !!!!!

how the fuck can they now already review a cd, wit only 14 unmastered songs......:eek:

hahaha, stupid stupid...
    if those 14 songs are actually going to be on the album, it still gives a good indication of the quality and direction of the album. it's like looking at a rough cut to a film before the editing is done and the effects are put in. if the movie has garbage dialogue, acting, shot composition and cinematography then all of that shit added later can't save it either way, but if all of those elements are in place, then the movie should be good unless the effects and shit are subpar. same with this advance. we know all of these songs are on the album, they just haven't been mixed properly. but i stand by saying that this album will be hot when it's released based on what i heard, and i've bought all of ghostface's albums and will be buying this one, and everyone other than ironman i had heard alot of the album beforehand, but everybody on this forum should cop this.

^^thank you

we've heard all but 2 tracks from this album and its not like all the songs on the bootleg sounded absolutely raggedy. the only song that sounded like shit is "9 mill brothers". "ragu" is questionable but those drums sound like they were done live. mastering will only make the beats louder so i dont know why people think anyone is gonna change their minds about whether they like it or not when they hear the finished product.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Lil' Kim

I have noticed.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vay727
    if those 14 songs are actually going to be on the album, it still gives a good indication of the quality and direction of the album. it's like looking at a rough cut to a film before the editing is done and the effects are put in. if the movie has garbage dialogue, acting, shot composition and cinematography then all of that shit added later can't save it either way, but if all of those elements are in place, then the movie should be good unless the effects and shit are subpar. same with this advance. we know all of these songs are on the album, they just haven't been mixed properly. but i stand by saying that this album will be hot when it's released based on what i heard, and i've bought all of ghostface's albums and will be buying this one, and everyone other than ironman i had heard alot of the album beforehand, but everybody on this forum should cop this.
    Like when I watched the two towers on asian bootleg and they hadn't done the elf's jump up on to the horse with old turd face dwarf on it (his face looks like a shit!). That was the best bit of the trilogy.

FOR YOUR CONCIDARATION was all up on there for the Oscars

A Streetcar Named Desire

i give it 7/10 but only cuz it´s ghost. in my oppinion he sounds too much little girl screaming style since pretty tony.

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    mastering will only make the beats louder
    that is one of the most ignorant things i have read in my entire life.
    Last edited by Thanatologist; 02-28-2006 at 09:29 PM.

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

i dont know why... but i have a feeling that the 9 milli brother song is gonna way different on the album version. it just seems like they are teasing us. seems like we were supposed to hear that version 1st tho. then when the album drops we are all gonna be like, aw shit!!! WUTANG FOREVER. ya no? cause ghost even says before the chorus.. "heres the bullshit hook we gon' give ya." or somethin like that. either way the song is good.. but i think it will be redone for the album

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatologist
    that is one of the most ignorant things i have read in my entire life.
    whats so ignorant about it? thats all these tracks need with the exception of 9 milli that needs to get the voices right. mastering aint gonna do much for whats on the bootleg cuz they dont need much but to tweak the volume.

you guys are talking like the official release will be a totally different album from the bootleg.
    Last edited by THE W; 02-28-2006 at 10:14 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy