Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan’s ‘Shaolin’ Album Netflix Movie Lands ‘Brittany Runs a Marathon’ Dire

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Thank you. And yes, being played in a movie about a project you birthed, produced by Brad Pitt ... on Netflix... pretty crazy.
    whats the soundtrack/score gonna be like? Possibly some stuff from OUATIS or atleast some leftovers?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

I highly doubt that. The DOJ is holding on to that album tightly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Joints Chief of Staff and every alphabet agency in the U.S. is running simulation war games for a hot civil war. A Wu-Tang CD-R disc locked away in a Liberace bedazzled Jewelry box is not the top priority right now.

my thoughts exactly. Brad Pitt can Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Joints Chief of Staff and every alphabet agency in the U.S. is running simulation war games for a hot civil war. A Wu-Tang CD-R disc locked away in a Liberace bedazzled Jewelry box is not the top priority right now.
    This could be the premise for a sequel.

A rogue, obscure, privately trained Kung Fu slash Ninja trained in a Shaolin monastery like Batman Begins and who makes the CIA, KGB, Interpol, and Mossad all look like pussies decides that the most important remaining mission on the planet is to recover the one and only remaining copy of the OUATIS album from the vaults of a highly secured DOJ building and battle an evil globalist cabal of adversaries such as James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Clapper, Adam Schiff, Loretta Lynch, Robert Mueller, Christopher Steele, Rod Rosenstein, Bruce Ohr, and a bunch of other mean looking white guys in suits who look like they jerk off in closets David Carradine style who are all plotting to destroy the album just like Hillary Clinton smashed her cellphones after she received a subpoena.

Protagonist: Cross Breed between Afro Samurai and Dolemite

Antagonist: Jerk Off DOJ officials who look like this:

Once the album is recovered and restored to the people, world peace is restored and cancer is cured and pedophiles shrivel up and die.