Thread: Arkansas (2020)

Default Arkansas (2020)

Anybody seen this? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9139586...=nm_flmg_act_6 Crime, Drama, Thriller

The rating is low, but the trailer looked interesting.

I'm also a huge fan of Vince Vaughn and Michael Kenneth Williams. It also has John Malkovich in it!

^Nice shirts!

Kyle and Swin live by the orders of an Arkansas-based drug kingpin named Frog, whom they've never met. But when a deal goes horribly wrong, the consequences are deadly.

Looks solid.

The ABBOTT

Its on Prime. It's all right. Nothing groundbreaking, but it will keep you entertained for its entirety.

Peace CT

Omar/Chalky White in it. Then I will check it. Thanks and peace

^^He's definitely a good actor.

Michael Kenneth Williams (Omar/Chalky White) has a very small part in this.

Check out the other thread I made about Hal and Leonard for a show with Michael Kenneth Williams as a lead character.

Also, if you like Michael Kenneth Williams then don't forget about The Night Of which is binge worthy.

Peace CT

Night Of was fantastic. Peace

Oh, thank yall for the heads up about The Night Of! I see it's in my subscription package. I know now what to check out later this month.

Peace CT

This was pretty good. Watched it yesterday. Vaughn pulled off the non comedy role nicely, unlike True Detective season 2. Peace and thanks for heads up.

I thought Vince Vaughn was surprisingly good as a bad guy in True Detective season 2.

I finally got around to watching this. It was entertaining and worth the watch.

Vince Vaughn's shirt game was on point. In the movie he calls himself a scumbag and convincingly plays one in this movie.

The ending was disappointing.