Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What other records do I miss to fill the third row ?

Default What other records do I miss to fill the third row ?

I have room for 10 more CD's. I'm not decided about what 10 CD are the best to complete my collection !
    Last edited by jaylinx; 09-02-2020 at 11:08 AM.

A lot. Wu Meets Indie, more Priest albums, Killarmy's other 2.

This reminds me, RZA tweeted the other day that Wu will make a comeback, hopefully it means a new album is on the way.

Wu Tang : Chamber Music + Legendary Weapons

Wu Killa Bees : The Sting

Raekwon : Only Built IV Cuban Linx 2 + Shaolin VS Wu Tang

Method Man : 4:21 ... The Day After

U-God : Dopium + The Keynote Speaker

Killah Priest : PWOWR + Planet Of The Gods

RZA : Birth Of A Prince

2 Killarmy albums

that's 13 albums damn. And I didn't even include any INS or MK

If you had to really narrow it down I'd suggest the Raekwon, Killarmy, Killah Priest and Wu Tang albums mentioned above.

I am still able to walk through this room sideways. Which records should I buy to completely obstruct the path?

Ghostdog Soundtracks U.S. version and Japanese version
    W.A.R. world according to RZA
    Royal Fam - yesterday today iz tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I am still able to walk through this room sideways. Which records should I buy to completely obstruct the path?

Damn son !! thats alot of vinyl. with that collection are you even missing anything ? send me list of what you missing or looking for. peace

Peace CT

Was that Royal Fam ever released on CD? I don’t recall so at least not legitimately. Peace

I found an old picture of my CD collection from November 28, 2002. Almost 18 years ago.

I since gave away most of them to my brother, who still has them in a basement closet.

Most of the Wu-Tang CDs I had in the 3 bottom columns to the right. You can make out Liquid Swords, Sunz of man, and some other albums despite the old, low resolution. Up to the time this picture was taken, I had every Wu-Tang mainstream release and some few rare ones.

I stopped buying so many CDs (with some exceptions) around 2004 and began crate diggin full-time. Though I already had several hundred records when this picture was taken in 2002. Lots of records are not released on vinyl so I still buy CDs for some of those albums.

I was still burning CDs up to 2010 and then we had iPods and USB sticks. The iPod 5th generation is still my favorite because it had the best digital to analog converters.

Look, you can see that Black Sheep album near the bottom left. I know ShaDynasty appreciates that album.

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Was that Royal Fam ever released on CD? I don’t recall so at least not legitimately. Peace
    I have it on CD. In some European countries it was released as an official CD in record stores. I bought it when it dropped. It was only years later I found out on the forum the release wasn't really official. tbh it's not an album I've listened to a lot. It never really clicked with me.

I'm impressed Sense A. Is that mostly rap vinyls? What other genres you have there?

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    yea i think it can go either way. it got a proper release over seas even though Timbo didnt have anything to do with it and im sure he didnt sign off on it.

https://www.discogs.com/Royal-Fam-Ye...release/323856

@Sense-A : props on the collection

I basically stopped buying CDs around 2012, I still buy the occasional vinyl, usually old favorites, the last one was The Main Ingredient.

@Sense-A dope pics. Thanks for sharing . this forum needs more of this stuff. i remember those days hunting down vinyl and cds of wu and wu related artists. i miss the 90's big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I basically stopped buying CDs around 2012, I still buy the occasional vinyl, usually old favorites, the last one was The Main Ingredient.
    yep me too. occasionally i will pick up something if rare vinyl , tape, or cd. got some of those BSOM releases but not all. peace