Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cappadonna - Show Me The Money (2020 LP)

Default Cappadonna - Show Me The Money (2020 LP)

It doesn't seem to be out yet, but it's available in the usual places.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone have a tracklist?

01. Burnt Rice feat. Ace Cannons
    02. Material Wealth
    03. Turf feat. High Noon & Ace Cannons
    04. Keisha feat. High Noon
    05. More Land feat. Addiemak
    06. Infiltrate
    07. Shame
    08. Boy & Girl feat. Boomer & Ace Cannons
    09. Out Of My Mind

LOL Burnt Rice.

I just burned some pasta last night.

TRIVIA: Can anyone name the person (mustache, goatee) mixed in on Cappadonna's Show Me The Money album cover?

So I was reading about the richest people in world history. And according to this website, (https://www.look4ward.co.uk/awarenes...human-history/) Mummar Gaddafi had a net worth of $212 BILLION and was the richest person alive in the world prior to being assassinated. So when Obama and Hillary hired mercenaries such as Boko Haram to overthrow Gaddafi and murder him in the street and then sodomize his corpse, who took over his $212 billion? Obviously it wasn't distributed to the people of Libya because they all fled in a migrant crisis. And it wasn't distributed to the American people or else we each would have received a ~$640 cut. So who seized all the money? The CIA? The globalist cabal?

Album cover looks dope but I bet the music is trash? If only it was 98 again then I would consider this a legit Wu tang album.

thanks, found it, will listen to it at the weekend

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Retire.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

nada ignorante

LOL only Cappa would have a song named burnt rice.... Cappas been done for me last good album was the Pilgrimage.... I still enjoy his features though
    N.I.

lol, I enjoy caps 'it's not that deep' approach to making albums. He lowkey has the deepest catalog in the whole wu

He releases albums at a relentless pace, dude's on the grind

Come on now. Cappadonna released one of the best jams of Summer 2020.

ISSA GOOD DAY OFFICIAL VIDEO CAPPADONNA

This is like the 2020 version of Ice Cube - It was a Good Day. Don't sleep.

This and Big Boi & Sleepy Brown - Can't Sleep gotta be on the playlist in your whip if you trying pick up a lady on the strip in 2020

There's a few decent tracks on here. Some of the beats sound cheap, but it's all soul samples which makes a decent listen.

^^That's the kind of "fucked up" beat I expect from a Wu record.

Knowledge Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    LOL Burnt Rice.

I just burned some pasta last night.

TRIVIA: Can anyone name the person (mustache, goatee) mixed in on Cappadonna's Show Me The Money album cover?

So I was reading about the richest people in world history. And according to this website, (https://www.look4ward.co.uk/awarenes...human-history/) Mummar Gaddafi had a net worth of $212 BILLION and was the richest person alive in the world prior to being assassinated. So when Obama and Hillary hired mercenaries such as Boko Haram to overthrow Gaddafi and murder him in the street and then sodomize his corpse, who took over his $212 billion? Obviously it wasn't distributed to the people of Libya because they all fled in a migrant crisis. And it wasn't distributed to the American people or else we each would have received a ~$640 cut. So who seized all the money? The CIA? The globalist cabal?
    Who is it? Tired of looking, Google must think I'm writing a book on 16th century aristocrats.