Thread: PiRo – ˇFuego! EP [Masta Killa's Son]

Default PiRo – ˇFuego! EP [Masta Killa's Son]

Masta Killa's son dropped another EP this year

The EP was released in limited number of copies - 1 vinyl and 7 CDs but it can be downloaded on Bandcamp for free
    https://piro.bandcamp.com/album/fuego-ep

1 The Minnesota Paradox
    2 Freedom Force (Fuck The Police) [ft. Cappadonna, Kinetic, Shaka Amazulu The 7th]
    3 Party & Bullshit
    4 Juiceman [ft. Gordo Mascotto]
    5 Fuck The Police (Cotardz Remix) [ft. Cappadonna]
    6 Cats In The Hat [ft. AO Huncho, Gordo Mascotto, Linez]
    7 Freedom Force (F**K The Police) Instrumental
    8 F**K The Police (Cotardz Remix) Instrumental

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Police officer saves choking baby - https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-off...ry?id=55435688
    “I’m just the guy who showed up to do what he had to do," he said.

A Georgia police officer is being called a hero after he saved a baby from choking.

Marietta officer Nick St. Onge responded to a 911 call May 15 from a woman who said her 2-month-old infant was conscious but not breathing, according to a statement by the Marietta Police Department.

The act was caught on dashcam and bodycam footage.

Shaolin Master

The bonus cut "Fuck that racist Ilhan Omar"

Nick St. Onge also served our country 9 years for the Marines Corps and is now a police officer of the law.

Why don't you tell him fuck him to his face? He's a father, husband, served his country, and saved a black baby's life. What has PiRo done?

Yo chill bro.
    I don't fuck with that BLM bullshit niether but Wu gonna milk that cow like others.
    Shotout to police heroes who have saved many lives but are being insulted now cause some policemen may be racist

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Whatever man.

Wu-Tang is supposed to be upper echelon. Higher knowledge. Advanced and forward seeing.

This hate police shit is cliche bullshit and easily debunked.

Besides, if you're going to come out with a fuck the police rap song, you gotta match this or else just bow the fuck out:

I agree bro trust me and I don't fuck with this neo-marxist shit that be happening now
    but on the other side, Wu always been pro-black, anti-police so I'm not surprsing their sons record such things