Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What streaming services are you paying for?

If you have to, just use a tablet or a laptop and CAST the screen to a TV panel. Then basically any bootleg movie site on the internet (there's dozens) can show up on your tv monitor.

It was a choppy thing to do 10 years ago. But now days it is very easy and the streams are good quality.

I'd never be willing to actually pay for some of the shows/movies I watch. They're just not that good to get my hard earned money. Also, I wouldn't suffer the advertisements to watch shows like I just watched, such as The Boys.

Good quality VPN's are not easy to block. You might have to do some research, but some VPN's advertise as being able to trick Netflix and other streaming sites. Not all VPN's are equal. The money you invest in a 3 year or lifetime membership to a quality VPN you can recover in just one year canceling a service such as netflix which seems to take your money to promote pedophile movies like Cuties. Not to mention so many Disney executives getting busted for pedophilia.

Does Netflix stream its 'international' shows in the US?

Was just wondering as I'm flipping through the menu with endless European and some Brazilian content here.
    Retired.