once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to Hell part III

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    But using tax money or giving tax breaks to "green" business is a scam

How you figure? I mean making the transition from fossil fuels to a more greener economy is going to take some effort or incentive? Also, if you think these ideas are scams (Which some of them are) I believe thatís just tithing problems within the industry, eventually people will find their way and those ideas which are garbage (pun intended) will be done away with?

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    How you figure? I mean making the transition from fossil fuels to a more greener economy is going to take some effort or incentive? Also, if you think these ideas are scams (Which some of them are) I believe that’s just tithing problems within the industry, eventually people will find their way and those ideas which are garbage (pun intended) will be done away with?
    Because I should be able to decide for myself if I want to fund these ideals. Someone like Sense A who believes climate change is a hoax shouldn't have his money stole from him. For someone like myself, i think it is an issue, not as big as liberals think it is. But I should be able to decide on if I want to make a difference. The government shouldn't make it for me.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

I should be able to decide on if I want to make a difference. The government shouldn't make it for me.

Yes..... But people fail to understand that once you pay your taxes, it becomes the governments money and they can in theory do what they like with it? I understand what you are saying and I'm not trying to argue with you but lucky we live in a democratic country so you get to have your say (at the voting box). I do though like you agree with climate change, I think human beings need to be more mindful of the way they live and how they use their resources, we shouldn't take things for granted and live like pigs at a trough.

Did you like how Trump was at that California meeting and his advisors were telling him how they need to make changes in order to stop the wildfires and offset climate change and all he could say was it's going to get cooler trust me, like he was God or something hahahahhahahaha

Yes..... But people fail to understand that once you pay your taxes, it becomes the governments money and they can in theory do what they like with it? I understand what you are saying and I'm not trying to argue with you but lucky we live in a democratic country so you get to have your say (at the voting box). I do though like you agree with climate change, I think human beings need to be more mindful of the way they live and how they use their resources, we shouldn't take things for granted and live like pigs at a trough.

Did you like how Trump was at that California meeting and his advisors were telling him how they need to make changes in order to stop the wildfires and offset climate change and all he could say was it's going to get cooler trust me, like he was God or something hahahahhahahaha
    People like you hang on his every word like he is God so itís more like the hahahaha should be at you.

Yes..... But people fail to understand that once you pay your taxes, it becomes the governments money and they can in theory do what they like with it?
    Their lies the problem. They shouldn't have free reign on how are tax money is spent. Thats why you will see something like the New Green Deal being pushed. The idea is "Lets make a plan that makes me and all my cronies rich by disguising it with fear mongering that the planet is going to perish if the tax payers don't bank roll this. All of this is government overreach. The less the government is involved with anything the better.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous

Scientific America. Endorsed Joe Biden for president. This was there first political endorsement in 175 years of publication. Not because Biden is such a good canidate. But Trump is so bat shit crazy with his scientific theories. The one that gets me is that Windmill cause cancer. I like for some one to try and defend that one

Climate Change!

Oregon woman holds suspected arsonist at gunpoint as wildfires rage
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/16/oregon...ildfires-rage/

Because I should be able to decide for myself if I want to fund these ideals. Someone like Sense A who believes climate change is a hoax shouldn't have his money stole from him. For someone like myself, i think it is an issue, not as big as liberals think it is. But I should be able to decide on if I want to make a difference. The government shouldn't make it for me.
    I never said climate change is a hoax. I said the climate has been changing for 4 billion years and stealing my tax dollars isn't going to stop that.

Why do you need my tax dollars? Shouldn't saving the environment require that you waste/burn LESS resources?

If you want to reduce climate change, shrink the size of your huge government. Tell Joe Biden to stop burning 100 gallons of jet fuel each day flying all over the country. Tell him to go back into his basement bunker and put fresh diapers on and stop burning jet fuel.

You call Trump crazy but you are the one blaming forest fires on some kind of imaginary boogie man. How about we just start with basics? Like let's begin with Joe Biden's Antifa and BLM supporters not committing arson and setting forests on fire? That seems like it will have more of a DIRECT, IMMEDIATE effect on preventing forest fires other than your imaginary fantasies how forest fires will never happen again if I screw a solar panel to my roof. LOL

DemoKKKrats burn cities. They blame Trump.

DemoKKKrats burn forests. They blame Trump, and Climate Change.

Last edited by Sense-A; 09-16-2020 at 10:18 PM.

It doesn't make sense. Add climate change to over funded military, welfare state, and housing prisoner's of victimless crimes to tax dollars being wasted.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-16-2020 at 11:00 PM.